Kolbrin Provenance Frustration

I've read that some Vedic books describe human civilizations spanning millions of years back but I've never gotten a hold of any of those particular books. But to me it seems some chapters of the Kolbrin go back before the flood indeed, so it's quite fascinating (if true that is....). There are many books out there that claim to have accounts of before the flood. Of course I read the Mu stuff from Churchward which is very fascinating if true (seems it could very well be but again it's not fully substantiated). I've also read some books that claimed to be accounts of the fall of Atlantis and how its survivors travelled to Egypt but those seemed to be fake to me.

Then you have the whole Blavatsky stuff which to me seems just too far fetched and I don’t quite grasp it. Seems to me it could all be an elaborate fabrication, but then again so it could be the Kolbrin wink emoticon :wink:

Yes, but, there is a difference with the accounts that you mentioned. For the Indian material see the Rig Veda and the Mahabharata specifically. These accounts that mention the far distant past mention a type of gods so far distant and removed from humanity as we know it, that they certainly were a different kind of being. Human civilization, as we are, from the far distant past, is not really dealt with here.

Churchward’s material is secondhand and altered.

Blavatsky is secondhand from another source as well, with channeled material to fill in the gaps, and a hidden agenda besides.

The Kolbrin is unique among these, and will become even more intriguing and interesting once the historical sciences can reach back far enough.

To me the Kolbrin has enormous value as a book of wisdom, some of the things that it contains (for instance the passages I shared yesterday from manuscripts) are unique and poetic, they have a sort of magic power in the way they're written. The whole prehistoric aspect of the Kolbrin just makes it more appealing because it really makes you feel you're sharing the views of people from such distant past instead of just what some new ager from our times fabricated. I guess that's why the urge of many people (me included) of proving that it's not just a case of the latter, because it would lose some of its appeal.

Supposing it was fabricated in modern times, it would lose none of it’s appeal to me, just pose different questions.

For example, there is no new age group anywhere in the world that speaks with such power, precision, wisdom, and understanding. How would such a person or persons gain such understanding and wisdom in this day and age? How exactly did they come by or come up with this material? And if these people are still around today, where can I find them and learn from them?

For a spiritual seeker, if the Kolbrin was created by a modern group, in some ways it would be more exciting, as that would mean their same sources of wisdom would be just as available to me in modern times, and that the possibility exists for me to learn from or work with such an advanced group.

It would also means that group resorts to deception to spread its message.

Maybe, but that would be an assumption on your part.

In other words, a group capable enough to put together a volume of this nature would have means that you would be unaware of in accessing this information.

Not really. If the Kolbrin was a fabrication then no matter how great the message is, it would be a deception. It would be an outright lie to make people believe it's a source of ancient wisdom when it isn't. It would be a work of liars and deceivers. A really wise group of people would just be honest and present their teachings in truth as what they actually are, modern teachings based either on the imagination of a person or on channeling or whatever the case may be. Hopefully this isn't the case of the Kolbrin.

No one made you believe anything, nor do the publishers make any such claim.

The secrets of the Kolbrin are for the public to discover, not for one person to assume.

Nah, the publishers do claim the book is a compliation of ancient works with some interpolated modern sources to fill some gaps, which is fine. However if the whole thing is based in modern works then there's deception involved.

The publishers do not claim that these are ancient works, merely that the compilers found old papers in a dilapidated state, which they attempted to reconstitute.

Yes but they vouch for the authenticity of those papers giving a thorough historic background of them which apparently the group had knowledge of. It's not simply a bunch of papers they found but they knew were those papers came from, or at least so they claimed.

That these papers existed and that they were discovered in a definite location, the compilers do claim. As for the veracity within the content of the papers themselves, or where such information was come by, there has been no such claim made.

Haha well that's a good way of protecting themselves against any allegations isn't it? Anyhow the point remains that the publishers argued that they stumbled upon these papers and that they were kept by the culdees after being salvaged from glastonbury. So at least the book should go that far back. If the publishers themselves had written the entire thing then it would be a deception. That's my point.

Please do read the introduction to the Kolbrin carefully. “No claim is made regarding historical accuracy”

Everything presented regarding Glastonbury Abbey is assumed by and is an interpretation of the compilers from their own personal research. The compilers do not claim to have written this material, nor do the compilers belong to the Culdian Trust.

You are making a lot of assumptions here.

Is it possible that there was deception? Possibly.

Is it possible that this collection is authentic in a historical, ancient manner? Possibly.

Is it possible that this material was created in modern times but not in anyway a deception? Possibly.

Those answers are for each and every person to assume or discover as they like and are able.

Well you make a good argument it must be admitted. I hadn't looked at it that way.

I’m glad to have helped bring some new perspective.

I must admit, however, I enjoy the mystery surrounding it, and the journey I witness so many others make with it… :slight_smile:

First let me say that I know nothing about anything here, other than that I am searching, and for a reason. I found something when I read some of Manuel’s first words. They were “how long until someone would use it create some abhorrent religion and justify enslaving natives in the Amazons” Well, to me, that has already happened. In America! I live in America, and on Youtube, and needless to say, the Kolbrin ((( Bible))) is all over the place. Just typing that makes me angry. I am so upset by the so called humans that have taken The Kolbrin and almost destroyed it and it’s wonders. When I tried to find information I found this site, and I am just thrilled to know that I can finally read the “real thing” and not the trash that is being put out there by ((_)((%#$#@) people that are making money, destroying people that are scared and don’t know any better. I first read a post on this site that was a response from the Culdian Trust about those that took this book and did unspeakable things to with it. I know that person and have seen many of his videos, and to say that I am angry is just me being kind to anyone that reads this. You don’t want to know what I’m really thinking/felling. How can anyone do this? Better yet, How are they getting away with this? I found a video and then realized who it was that was speaking and gave false information that he claimed came from The Kolbrin, and I had to stop it and go searching. That’s when I found you here. I want to know, what can be done to stop this, and expose the lies. If you mention anything about this person, you are beaten up for it, and it’s like he’s a god. I’m sorry for the rant, but after reading here, I feel that wonderful history is being raped. I don’t care if it’s authentic or not, it’s something we have the opportunity to study, and enjoy, but to change something for your own glory is just beyond belief to me. I know this is strong language, and that’s not usually my way, but I have a real fear about where this person is leading so many, and it’s not to a good place in my opinion. I had read all of his information some time ago, and realized back then what he was, and now I am at my wits end in frustration as to where this person is leading people. I intend to fight this person, and I need to know where I can find ALL of The Kolbrin information, so I can read it, and be able to challenge him. Sorry, as you can see, I’m not good at writing, but had to ask for help. I’m not going to ignore this person anymore, and I’m sure not going to let comments stop me from setting the record straight. Thank you for listening to an old lady go off. Bless, Sheila