Woman, Wisdom, and the Fall

You’re not too far off track, I think. The fall of Sophia (Wisdom) is the story of the fall of the characteristic of Wisdom personified, whereas fallen angels, generally speaking, refer to the fall of actual soul entities. This is partially relating to the first commingling of the Spirit with Matter.

The ‘Fall of Man’ relates to a later event(s) which occurs while mankind is already in the flesh. There are similarities to both, however.

Fallen angels ?
By this term are we referring to the Biblical Nephelim or in English, "those who fell ?
I know there is a lot of potential spiritual meaning for this term, but to the people who used it, it was pointing to something very real and physical.
The Nephilem, as far as I can tell from what I have read, Bible, book of Enoch, Enuma Elish, were not spiritual beings, they were physical extra terrestrials, who came “down” to Earth, and wrecked havoc, as is told in the ancient accounts.
The B’nei Anak, (Sons of Anak (Annunaki), were the race of giants that were decended from the Nephilim, as Jewish folklore and Biblical exegisis holds, they were not Martian spirit beings or anything less than a physical bad guy.

Zecharia Sitchen put the story together well in the Book of Enki, the Igigi Anunnaki from Mars, got tired of their Spartan and celibate lifestyle on the Mars ore refinery base, and on a trip to Earth when their king An was visiting, kidnaped a whole bunch of earth females. They “lost their first estate” as it were, because they were forbidden to return to their base on Mars with their new pets.
That’s my take, far too much spiritualisation going on about this topic I feel.
Nephelim=Annunaki=B’nei Anak=Goliath of Gat.
Now the lions ?
Love and light to you all

Hi len all, just saw this discussion, and only just recently just managed to re enter the site.

I think if man fell because of women (lust?) then its not women’s fault that man was weak, but man’s fault that he was not strong enough. What lesson do we learn from king Solomon, apparently the wises man on earth, and yet he fell, to lust. On an other level, i think we are created balanced to a degree, as if you are born male physically/Yang, the spirit is feminine, or yin. Same for females, born female/yin physically, but there spiritual side, is yang dominated. Because heaven and earth at one stage was a lot closer together, the yin side was much stronger in those times :slight_smile:

In that sense, in the spiritual world, women would be the dominant ones, stronger faster, and men the wisdom holders, of the yang world. Just a theory lol, i see i have replied to this post, ten years ago lol, how time flies.

It seems we are living in a world, dominated by the physical, with propaganda trying to hide the real value and roles of women. even in my culture(Maori) has been effected by these Male dominate systems. The break down of morals, especially sexually, seems to be a major pandemic, influencing the modern female. This is not wholly there fault but a product of the promoted expectation, and subliminal programming. It also reflects back on man. For allowing it to be so in the first place. lol.