A storehouse of strange energy

Manuscripts 34:21

The House of the Hidden Places was established fifty generations before the reign of the Mighty One, who was Pharaoh, and in those days, The High God was known to men and was revealed even after. But twenty generations before the evil Amuleka descended like locusts upon the land, there was strife most grievous. This is set forth in the scroll belonging to Kabitkam, son of Nemerath, copied from an old writing copied from another which was the property of a temple in Pinhamur. It says, “The twin powers drawn down entwined themselves and grew ever stronger. Even as waters are dammed to be drawn upon, so was the united power built up into a reserve of force. A storehouse of strange energy was prepared.”

The text goes on to tell how someone called Setshra poisons the Pharaoh’s mind and begins to corrupt and diminish the spiritual beliefs of Egypt. Because of its context, I’ve always thought that ‘the twin powers’ were something metaphysical. It was only recently I took in the fact that the House of Hidden Places is mentioned at the beginning of the paragraph above. The House of Hidden Places is clearly the Great Pyramid (see Manuscripts 31:16).

A few months ago I read Christopher Dunn’s book The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt, published in 1998. Christopher Dunn is a master craftsman and engineer who has been examining the Great Pyramid over many years and is convinced that it was originally a mechanical device which converted the Earth’s vibrational energies into microwave radiation. Since then, he has published an article suggesting that ‘our distant ancestors in prehistoric Egypt received a mortal blow to the industry that was capable of creating the artifacts we see there today. Whether that blow came from extraterrestrial forces such as a comet, geophysical disturbances, or even a nuclear war, are open to speculation, the fact remains that their industries did exist, and somehow became extinct!’

In view of what Dunn has to say (a view shared by others including the writer/engineer Robert Bauval, who thinks the Serapeum in Giza might originally have been a power station), the Kolbrin’s mention of ‘strife most grievous’, ‘united power built up into a reserve of force’ and ‘a storehouse of strange energy’ is very interesting indeed.

Does anyone know who Setshra could have been?

I’m not sure who Setshira could be. But in the translation of Sumerian texts complied by Zecharia
Sitchen and published under the title The Lost Book of Enki, it is stated that inside the Pyramid were Nibiru Crystals, that transmitted energy.
These crytstals were removed later after the Anunnaki’s nuclear war.
Thought it might be an interesting trail.

I’ve read somewhere that this is what was in the Ark of the Covenant which the Hebrews took from Egypt when the Destroyer caused a catastrophe and then used it to power the temple of Solomon and its surroundings and made Israel flourish. It was when the Ark was taken from Israel that their civilization met its downfall. Apparently this energy was a remnant of the ante diluvian civilizations and is now totally lost. Or is it? :wink:

It could well be Manu, only, I would have thought that it would be mentioned somewhere in the Torah if such crystals were in the Ark of the Covennant. However, maybe the crystals are buried under the Temple mount, and the design of the Ark made it some kind of energetic conduit ?
It does seem that there is a lot bout the Ark , however, that is not written in the Torah, or if it is, is written in vailed language.