Did the Old Spiritual Leader of the Culdians Transcribe the Channeled Books?

One question for you Leonard, did this de facto leader of the Culdians you mention help in transcribing any of the channeled Culdian books?

There was more than one channel and more than one person transcribing. This still goes on to this day, and most of the information received is not published. But yes, our previous ‘de facto leader’ did play a part in this, but who played what part when would be rather difficult to say, as we have found the actual message or Teaching to be more important than the channel, transcriptionist, or individual particular author of a booklet.

If I point my finger towards the sky while telling you to admire the glory of God’s majestic creation, do you study my finger, become hypnotized by my voice, or accept my cue to connect to the Heavens above and Creator beyond?

Unfortunately, most get stuck on the finger and the voice.

Rather also like seeing a sign on the road, and asking all who pass by about the nature of the sign maker rather than taking the hint from the sign and continuing your journey on the road.

but sometimes signs get you lost... and many wayward magellan owners have found themselves wishing they hadn't blindly followed the directions.

Yes, many blindly follow any sign anywhere down any random road. However, there does come a point at which fear and doubt paralyze other travelers from ever moving at all. Wait too long, and the strength to travel any road will have been lost.

A point comes at which it is time to continue on the journey with the realization that is better to have traveled the wrong road and failed, and learned in that failure, rather than failing to travel at all out of fear as your muscles atrophy.

I’d like to think finding a Balance between the above two extremes would be the Ideal.

Study your route as carefully as is reasonable, and start Traveling…

In the Kolbrin - the bits that I have read, do mention many paths that contain many truths - but the worst path is the one a fool takes following blindly - that leads to nowhere. I think we all must exercise discernment in the road that we do choose, and be prepared to change our directions we go - should the need arise- lest we arrive at a dead end in our travels ...
"A point comes at which it is time to continue on the journey with the realization that is better to have traveled the wrong road and failed, and learned in that failure, rather than failing to travel at all out of fear as your muscles atrophy."

or as they say in the south, “ya either need to piss or get off the pot.”