Edgar Cayce

During his lifetime Edgar Cayce, the 20th-century’s ‘Sleeping Prophet’ - an extraordinary American mysticist with amazing medical diagnostic abilities - gave readings on, among many other topics, Atlantis and Egypt. Cayce described some of the cities of Atlantis as follows (in Lyte Webb Robinson’s summary of the readings Edgar Cayce’s Origin and Destiny of Man):

‘Beautiful stone cities that glistened in the sunlight were scattered across the land. Among them were Amaki, Achaei, and Poseidia, the latter being the most important city of the day. It was located on the last great islands designated by the same name. Here on the Bay of Parfa was once of the best and busiest seaports of the world.’

While I was re-reading this recently, two of the names suddenly jumped out at me. 'Amaki’ and ‘Poseidia’ sound very much like skewed versions of ‘Ramakui’ and ‘Zaidor’ in the book of Manuscripts, when the author is reflecting on where the Egyptian motherland might have been.

Cayce also refers to a firestone, reflective crystals and a stone of light, rejuvenation of the human body, metal alloys unknown to modern-day man, the part of gas pockets in the first great destruction, and the mating between two different species which should not have happened - all these are mentioned in the Kolbrin.

You might wonder why we should take an interest in airy prophesies when trying to ground the Kolbrin. The reason is that Cayce’s readings are now being rediscovered by scholars and archaeologists. In 1968 the name Bimini, a place Cayce prophesied would be rediscovered at about that time, made headlines when a rock formation on the sea bed near Bimini island in the Bahamas was discovered. The writer Graham Hancock has dived there recently and is convinced that it is a man-made structure and part of a now-submerged ancient site.The writer Robert Bauval thinks that the Hall of Records in Giza, mentioned by Cayce, actually exists and will soon be found by Egyptologists. In other words, Cayce’s ‘historical’ readings are being seriously reconsidered.

Has anyone found any other name connections in the Kolbrin recently?

I don't think being compared to Cayce helps the Kolbrin 's credibility much though. I honestly recall reading many of his "prophecies" that failed.

While I don’t pretend to speak for Yvonne, I don’t think using Cayce as a published source of Kolbrin authenticity was what she was recommending. It seems Yvonne was advocating for using some of Cayce’s readings for clues that may match up with the Kolbrin that then may corroborate names, places, stories, and match with more recent historical findings.

If one doesn’t believe in the veracity of psychics or prophets, this prejudice would preclude using their data for further clues. However, various federal, state, and local police and militaries do use their services to solve cases and gather intelligence with a rate of success not explainable by statistical chance. These various authorities often use the gifts of the seer to solve a case or to find clues, but do not demonstrate this method in solving the case inside a courtroom. I think this is what Yvonne is advocating for. One can use Cayce’s material (or other psychic readings), to root out hard to understand items in the Kolbrin as a kind of guide in the right direction to uncover tangible evidence that might be elusive otherwise.

As for Cayce himself, while he was not 100% accurate (Who is 100% accurate? Certainly not scholars! LOL, all of known science would be discredited if this were the standard!), his readings continue to fascinate today because many of his readings on the past, future, and medical cures stand out as way beyond the threshold for statistical chance, or luck.

Cayce may have much more to offer than one might first suspect, and what were previous dead ends within certain avenues in Kolbrin research may open up alarming findings…