Eye on the Middle East

If there was subliminal programming inserted into the Bible by the Vatican to distort history and prophecy, Putin would be the Biblical 8th King of Revelations, & unite Europe with the Popes blessings. Moscow also possible subliminal hidden holy city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqZueMM5W3o&list=WL&index=38

Despite what western media (heavily NATO influenced) say, Ukraine is not wining the ground war. With the latest city of Pisky to fall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5eLEGLchW4&list=WL&index=39

oil is a currency a resource, with the emergence of Bricc’s, (anti sanction currency lol) the dollar looks like its on its last legs lol. Inflation and gas prices already record Highs for the average consumer. Recession is going to hit hard the western world, its on its way, its already here in some degrees, the longer the war goes on in Ukraine, the deeper the recession will be.

Things are starting to move fast…

We are almost at a tipping point before this war escalates, Once Israel steps foot into Gaza, and begins an offensive to drive Gazan’s south, things are popping off, the greater war begins.

The chaos engulfing the world seems very co-ordinated.

Hi there Springbrook, it could well be.

I’ve said once before in the past, I got the impression, Israel is a sacrificial lamb, (created by man/united nations, destroyed by man, show of power?)also subliminal messaging in the Bible, that appears to be triggered by these events.

The chaos is a natural result, of certain actions, in accordance to the law, sow destruction, one will reap destruction, sow hate, harvest hate.

Israel reminds me of a Narcissist, that gaslights to deflect blame from there own actions. This current Israel sleeps in slumber, ignorance run’s rife.

Also there is a big difference between the Biblical Israel and this current Israel, the kolbrin in part has exposed how perceptions have been turned, with the Exodus story’s of the Destroyer.

That leads me to believe Not only has history being distorted, so has prophecy, and the perception of prophecy.

The only reason why Israel hasn’t entered Gaza yet, is because of the resistance, Hezbollah and Iran. who have threatened to intervene if Israel does so, up coming Scorpion full moon in Taurus interesting, especially the time of the partial Luna eclipse.

In 2020 after the Assassination of General Soleimani of Iran, Iran openly attacked an American Iraqi base, the Iranians gave warning of the attack.

What was the response from America due to this attack? , Silence, the silence and lack of reaction, speaks volumes.

This isn’t even putting into account potential ground offensives in the north (Hezbollah), Hezbollah Syria, and Iraq. Israel’s worst nightmare, close quarter combat in Israeli city’s, against veterans of Iraq Syria conflicts. The Ability of Hamas to overwhelm Iron Dome, the depletion of Iron dome is also an issue, Israeli city’s are potentially exposed, Hezbollah missile capability’s way stronger than Hamas, along with Iran potential direct intervention, entering Gaza, which can happen at any moment will be a defining point.

Considering Syria Turkey and Russia are showing support to Iran and the resistance, there is the potential, for a Turkish corridor through Syria, all the way to the heart of isreal, with Syrian Russian Resistance co operation.

If it was pre planed, this would be a time to look out for…

Ra1, Doesn’t this seem all completely orchestrated to you? I feel it’s part of a much bigger operation and the covid saga was just a prologue. I’d be interested to hear your take.

Through all these events, covid, 9/11, new laws have come in under the guise of protecting the public, with each new event, a new set of laws are targeted. Each time our rights (public) is getting chipped away bit by bit.

What we are seeing happening around the world, is a NATO hypocrisy, especially between Ukraine and Palestine. This hypocrisy is lead by the United States of America in my view.

They created there own ghost, now they have to fight real wars.

I think what we are seeing is the begging of events that will shape the coming new world order.

We now live in a bi polar world, this event will test the limit of American abilities. Long term, this could be disastrous for American influence in the region already on the decline.

It does seem predictable to a degree, but ignorance seems to be a major issues, in western media.

Yemen just declared war on Isreal.

I think if it is orchestrated, it could possibly mean that the destroyer is close? Your question touch’s on many aspects as there are many factors involved, eg Roman law, U.N, Biblical Revelations etc, though if i was too pin it down to one thing, i would say ignorance, is the main cause of the war’s that we are seeing. Which is a product of the flesh/beast, influencing the son of man on earth in man, his mind. Hmmm is it possible ignorance is the mark of the best, either through ones own hand or action, or with there thoughts and what they voice?

The kolbrin talks about or there is suggestion in certain passages, that the evils or deeds of men, caused by ignorance? creates a smell that attracts these doom day comets? The kolbrin call’s it a stench can’t remember at present where bouts lol. A spiritual smell in the collective, with the masses possessed by spirits of destruction.

The root cause of the wars we see to day is in a spirit, what we saw on October the 7th was its manifestation of that spirit in the physical.

In ones own spiritual garden, one must constantly weed and plant anew.

kolbrin quote

“Be alert and strong, my children. Be ready for the day of the next visitation, when doom reaches down from the skies and man is Blasted with irresistible power”

"These are the laws in which you shall find the strength to survive. Throughout the days of your hardships remember them well, for they will bear you up.

'No man shall eat to excess or drink until he staggers.

No man shall waste his substance in fornication.

No man shall cut himself after the manner of the Easterners or suck blood.

No man shall act with an other man as man acts with a women.

Kolbrin

Thanks Ra1, I’m going to bottle that advice and keep it with me in a spiritual hip flask.

I’m currently reading The Kybalion which talks of the Universal Principles of Natural Law. One being the Principle of Rhythm and cycles. I guess if you think of an ocean wave - and how it breaks and crashes (chaos) and remanifests to start another cycle. There are a lot of people behaving in a very strange manner.

1 Like

Your welcome springbrook1

I haven’t read the Kybalion (had to google it) looks interesting.

Yes water a very good analogy, to use as a metaphor to describe, (ocean wave), the kolbrin does likewise. The tides are important for these cycles, which effects not only the physical, but also the mental (air tides) and thus effects consciousness. Grounding seems to be the go to method, on all levels. Consciously its about being aware that the tides are high, eg full moons. Tides can be high on new moons as well, but its an opposite wave in the subconscious :slight_smile:

The mind of man is like a pool of water, while it is disturbed only distorted pictures can be seen; but when it becomes calm and still the light of spiritual truth is reflected there in all its beauty. The inner being interprets things through a veil of emotion. The man who burns hotly within himself sees the world about him as a fierce fire seeking to consume him; but the man who is calm and quiet within sees all about him as tranquil and peaceful.

The mind of man is like a water barrel placed against the house. On top floats a slimy scum of worldly lust and lewdness, beneath this grow weeds of ignorance, prejudice and selfishness. Below this is clear, clean water, unseen because of the scum above. I am one who clears away the scum, I am the revealer of the good underneath. My mission is to make the water fit for use, not to destroy the barrel.

All creation is upheld by the law, and the value of the law is revealed in the fact that even the Supreme Spirit does not act against it. It would be less beneficial for men if miracles where performed by the prophets. If the Law is good, it must be strictly applied.

If men are insincere and shiftless the performances of miracles will not strengthen their hearts. They are like voyagers at sea, a storm rises and they are distressed it abates and they rejoice. When the winds roar and the waves mount up they pray and proclaim their repentance, they profess their intention of living a new life, if saved. yet when they come safe to land again they forget all that passed, they return to there previous ways. They commit self injuring excesses and deeds of selfishness, only further affliction brings these to an end, can you not understand?

The Real Man stands before adversity as a rock before the raging seas, firm in the midst of turmoil, solid and calm against the fury. His mind forms great designs and his spirit delights in their execution. His ideas grow up, they are never stillborn, nor do they wither before maturity.

kolbrin

1 Like