First Hand Knowledge, Second Hand Knowledge, and Enlightenment

Generally speaking, the kinds of times you speak of are just what the doctor ordered, both individually and collectively…

But any added preparation (or lack thereof) beforehand is often what tips the balance.

Very interesting posts, I am only on my first lap of the Kolbrin, I wil have to read it many times, as I did the “Bible”, before I can pass any comment worth reading. However, I cant help but de spiritualize" things, its a habbit built out of disappointment with “spiritul” paths of my past.
Couldn’t this all be another case of man using mythological clothing to dress events long forgotten in clothes he can understand ?
That place where they could see the beings, but through a veil, and was later closed to them, sounds very familiar. the E’den, home in the far away, in Anunnaki / Sumerian, corresponds to the Gan Eden, or Garden of Eden in the Torah. Could this not be what they are remembering in the mythology of the Kolbrin ?

Don’t we use “scientific clothing” to express events and subjects in a manner we can understand?

We use the words, concepts, and expressions that help us filter Truth through the manner of our time and culture. One is not necessarily true and the other false, although it is true to say there are blind spots in each. That’s why it may be a good idea to examine our own set patterns of thinking and culture prejudices, and learn to think in completely different ways…

Whilst reading the various posts in this thread I was wondering whether or not anyone was going to mention the above.

Knowledge, whether first, second, third, or any other type of ‘hand’, is still knowledge. Enlightenment, as far as I can see, is nothing more than understanding (the assimilation of knowledge into an acceptable whole for the benefit of the individual and how that understanding is integrated with one’s knowledge accumulated via all forms of experience up to that point in time when such accumulated experiences become seen as enlightenment). One has to realise, too, that enlightenment is not solely in the domain of spiritual matters, but also resides in everyday life and its experiences - whether those experiences be conscious or subconscious (unconscious).