Forefathers' Migration of the Great Dark Void

"There were some who struggled harder, were more disciplined; because their forefathers had crossed the great dark void, their desires were turned Godward and they were called The Children of God".

???Great dark void?

Migration occurs by different means, and for different causes, through time and space.

One does not require a spaceship to cross the void.

forefathers had an out of body experience?

http://dolphin.arvixe.com/~pwh2hav/esoteric/articleviewer.php?artid=1958&ret=1&order1=852%3B1127%3B969%3B1194%3B&order2=1128%3B1251%3B1300%3B1343%3B1475%3B1571%3B1615%3B2026

A bit new agey but interesting...

“A race of men came out of the cold northlands. They were under a wise father and above them was The Grand Company which later withdrew in disgust. This race was The Children of God; they knew Truth and lived in the midst of peace and plenty.”

I used to think that that passage of creations was referring to some sort of geographic migration.

This particular passage DOES refer to a geographic migration.

“The Grand Company” and the “great dark void” is a different story, however…

As your own knowledge, wisdom, and insight grows, you will discover things in the Kolbrin that you never realized you read before.

There are also ‘triggers’, or items between the lines, that tell you personally of all sorts of things that are not in the literal text. But if you are unaware of these psychological ‘triggers’ within the text, or are unaware of how your mind and brain processes information, you will drive yourself mad going back to the text trying to find something that is not actually there, but was in reality, intentionally ‘triggered’.

The Kolbrin works on many levels, my friends… :wink:

You're a kolbrin geek like us after all Leonard, you really dig this stuff, it's pretty obvious
FYI, I don't necessarily advocate positions that I post but my hope is they stimulate thought and discussion.