Hello there.

Thank you for accepting my request to join the forum.

I don’t really know where to start other than saying that a lot of the literature and commentary on the site resonates, and truth has it’s own frequency. My own personal journey over the last 3 years has been quite wild - in the sense of the parable of “the lost sheep” being rounded up before major changes take place in this realm. “My sheep will hear my voice”. I’d been hearing it for a couple of years before that, but although aware, I half-ignored it until it got as a loud as trumpet.

I feel like the guy running alongside the plane holding my hand up to be pulled up on board before it takes off. Currently living Down Under, originally from the UK (born in Wales, lived mainly in England) - so Keltic ancestry mixed with Anglo-Saxon sensibilities (and dullness). Magic and the Sense of Anything is possible (literally) from the Keltic side and the orthodox procedural life training of the Anglo-Saxon.

It seems the forum hasn’t been used much for a few years, which is a pity because the content on it is excellent.

Edit: Too many “I”'s in that post, but I’ll be selfish for the introduction!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum springbrook!

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself and your own journey. Most Culdians themselves live in New Zealand, so you’re not too far geographically.

Sadly, yes, much of the forum side hasn’t been much used recently, but we may see an uptick soon as the main section of the website is almost finished being redesigned, and we have some exciting announcements coming regarding books and courses that you and others may find of interest. Hope you stick around for these in the coming year.

In the meantime, please feel free to reply to old threads and start new ones of interest. Over time, I’m sure you’ll find enlightening dialogue and others to engage with.

Cheers!

VALID! The pandemic restructured patterns, I think, in pursuits, etc. Anywho, WELCOME! I hope that folks will return with stories of awesomeness in their lives!

Thanks for the welcome. It’s taken a while to be able to get back onto the forum (couldn’t login and the password reset wasn’t functioning), but thanks for the warm welcome. I’ve been reading a lot of the Culdian texts and finding them very enlightening.

Sorry about the recent forum functionality. We’ve recently had some upgrades to both the forum and website, and the transition might have created some problems for some users. If you ever have any future issues, please email me at len@culdiantrust.org and I’ll get you squared away.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the Culdian Teachings! Feel free to look through the forum for topics of interest, and if there’s anything in the text that you’d specifically like to discuss or question, please do discuss. We learn better together.

Thank you Len. I’m working my way through the texts slowly but surely, and found them very helpful and full of wisdom. The Reconciliation text in particular, made a huge positive difference. A lot more to study, and return to, but thank you so much for bringing these into the public domain.

Welcome, like your analogies, we sure are living in exciting times…:slight_smile: