Lucifer

All very confusing isn't it? The name Lucifer originally denotes the planet Venus, emphasizing its brilliance. The Vulgate employs the word also for "the light of the morning", or "morning star".

See Revelation-22/16
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. 14 Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life and may enter in by the gates into the city. 15 Without are dogs and sorcerers and unchaste and murderers and servers of idols and every one that loves and makes a lie. 16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel, to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning star."

rut ro… :wink:

Oh dear…you have opened a big can of worms on that one Diane… :wink:

I know, I can do that. I'll behave. Best to leave that as food for thought, or we'll be writing our own book next. Have a wonderful evening.
Whence came you?

Whence came Diane, you ask?

That is for her to tell, but I recognized her own peculiar sense of brilliance and insight way back from when she first joined the group. I have been waiting for her to come back out of her shell a little more, sharing her half bitten apple with us all so serious and self concerned men…

When Diane speaks, I listen…

...actually, I was alluding to the freemasons, a very luciferian order. Diane is a little slice of Heaven.

Even more so since Adam Weishaupt…

However, Masons have a very traceable influence to Jewish Kabbalah and Egyptian Mystery Schools, as do most Western Orders today. This may give a small hint as to the hidden meaning of John the Revelator’s quote above.

Mark 4:11 "but for those outside, everything comes in parables; in order that “they may indeed look, but not perceive, and may indeed listen, but not understand".

Freemasonry and my interest in it has more to do with me looking for specific answers to my questions, rather than my feelings being parallel to theirs. Do we really know what they believe? Better yet, do they know anymore?

Lucifer was not mentioned in the Kolbrin. There were no “evil gods”, nor “fallen angels”, mentioned in the Kolbrin from what I can find. Of course I could be wrong. But "their God, was mentioned many times. They used both upper case G and lower case g. As was “our God”. Does this mean that there were more than one? Does it mean that one was false and one was true? Same one God that each interpreted the best way they could understand? Were there lower gods and one true Creator of All?

Kolbrin GLN:15:15 "The path of godliness is not an easy one to follow, for it is beset with the pitfalls of perplexity and doubt. Then, too, there is not one path, but several, and few among men know which is the best. There are many false paths leading nowhere, there are paths that lead to a wilderness of disillusion and some, which lead to destruction.

Yet among the many beliefs springing up from time to time in various lands, there are always those, which lead to the same Truth. to the one Fountainhead of Light, though some may be devious and some wander through dangerous territory. They are like many roads leading pilgrims to the one shrine. Though all true paths are lit by the guiding light of Truth. not all see it alike; but the fault lies not so much in the light as in the beholder. It is this, which leads to misunderstandings concerning each other’s teachings and to disputes between those who prefer one road and those preferring another. Each considers his own way, his own interpretation of the light to be the best, if not the only, way."

Masonry is a hollow shell of what it once was. There have been a few truly wise and insightful Masons in the past couple centuries, but beyond them you are looking at a dead spirituality. It can be instructive to study the history of Masonry, and read the writings of some of the great Masons or gain access to their impressive collection of rare texts. Beyond these things, I feel there is little to be gained working among Masons, unless you are looking for a fun social club or aligning yourself with philanthropic endeavors. And as it is a men’s only club, there is even less use for a woman to directly approach them for answers.

I cannot tell you ultimately what Path is True, because all paths contain different lessons and various gradients of Truth. Depending on where you are internally, it will make most sense for you to follow the Path that relates to the Lessons you need to learn most in this life, and what most corresponds to your personality, cultural background, mentality, maturity, intellect, and spiritual development level. I’ve often found more enlightenment in a child or a simple old grandmother saying her Hail Mary’s and Our Father’s than in some practicing arcane, advanced metaphysics. There are some Southern Baptists more in tune with God, Truth, and Love than others whom have meditated 20 years and traveled the world in search for Truth. One Path is not necessarily better than another, but one may be better for you, and another Path better for your neighbor. Even Atheism or Satanism may be important stages to traverse for a particular Soul’s Journey. No one group or philosophy contains Ultimate Truth. The best you can do on this Earth is align yourself with that which corresponds to your own internal needs. Understanding the above, you may find what seems to be contradictions in Teachings and Opposition Paths, but Reality is both more complex and more simple than we generally perceive, and what often on the surface appears to be a contradiction is actually in perfect harmony when fully grasped.

“Their god” is truly real for others who follow that god because “they” both manifest that other god’s attributes and literally attract an actual celestial Power. It is not “our god” because we do not resonate with that Power, yet that “other god” is not less real just because we don’t interact with it. “Lucifer” is both the light bearer and the force that can blind, causing deception and confusion in one while serving an enlightening purification for others. One is Fallen while another Rises, each reacting differently to the same Power. One serves Evil by denying Evil exists, while another serves only Good by not Knowing Evil.

Confused yet?

To answer these questions for yourself, and to Know the Truth, you must “Know Thyself”. Where are you? Who are you? What do you truly desire/want/need? What resonates most with your heart, mind, and soul? What are your deepest and most essential goals in this life, and are you doing what is necessary to not get distracted and actively pursue these goals? Have you connected with your Heart, and if so, are you actively manifesting the True You in your external day to day life? I could go on, but if you can answer these questions honestly about yourself, most of the rest of your questions will be answered of themselves.

Best not to get too far into the weeds at once, so I shall leave you at present with these thoughts to ponder…

"There are some Southern Baptists more in tune with God, Truth, and Love than others whom have meditated 20 years and traveled the world in search for Truth."

Having been raised Southern Baptist in the heart of the Bible belt, I must say that religious fervor is not the same thing and spiritual maturity.

Having said that, I do know many spiritual giants in Bible country.

“what often on the surface appears to be a contradiction is actually in perfect harmony when fully grasped.”

the Duality of Irony… like I’ve said before, GOD is a comedian.

““they” both manifest that other god’s attributes and literally attract an actual celestial Power.”

Santa is real!!!

Yes, the Spirit of Santa is actually real. :wink:

Isn’t it fascinating to witness the offense taken by some when their big G God is mocked, yet when little g god is mentioned, it becomes a delusion or a joke for the previously offended follower of the big G God?

The history of religious and spiritual intolerance and ignorance plays itself out in an infinite variety of forms.

Better to say “I don’t know” and be honest and intellectually consistent. We all have our Lessons to learn.

Just a note: the above comment is not directed to you Rex, or any other particular person on this board, but is a general observation of intolerance that that we can find traces of everywhere.

Didn't take it as such, Leonard, as I didn't show intolerance.

…except maybe for zealots.

“Their god” is truly real for others who follow that god because “they” both manifest that other god’s attributes and literally attract an actual celestial Power. It is not “our god” because we do not resonate with that Power, yet that “other god” is not less real just because we don’t interact with it. “Lucifer” is both the light bearer and the force that can blind, causing deception and confusion in one while serving an enlightening purification for others. One is Fallen while another Rises, each reacting differently to the same Power. One serves Evil by denying Evil exists, while another serves only Good by not Knowing Evil."

"But the Glorious One bent down his golden head and touched my forehead with his tongue and said, Son, thou art welcome. But I said, Alas, Lord, I am no son of thine but the servant of Tash. He answered, Child, all the service thou hast done to Tash, I account as service done to me.

Then by reasons of my great desire for wisdom and understanding, I overcame my fear and questioned the Glorious One and said, Lord, is it then true, as the Ape said, that thou and Tash are one? The Lion growled so that the earth shook (but his wrath was not against me) and said, It is false. Not because he and I are one, but because we are opposites, I take to me the services which thou hast done to him. For I and he are of such different kinds that no service which is vile can be done to me, and none which is not vile can be done to him.

Therefore if any man swear by Tash and keep his oath for the oath’s sake, it is by me that he has truly sworn, though he know it not, and it is I who reward him. And if any man do a cruelty in my name, then, though he says the name Aslan, it is Tash whom he serves and by Tash his deed is accepted. Dost thou understand, Child?" - CS Lewis “The Last Battle”

"Those who speak of a fallen archangel, as also those who speak of the embodiment of the evil principle, come closest to the truth. But here also a false attitude prevails, giving a false picture of everything. An embodiment of the evil principle makes one think of the summit, of the final goal, of all evil having been invested with life and body, thus the crowning, the complete culmination!

On the contrary, however, Lucifer is the origin, the starting point and the driving power of the wrong principle! One should really not call the principle he brings forth the evil principle, but the wrong principle! The field of action of this wrong principle is the World of Matter.

It is only here that the effects of the Light and the effects of Darkness, the two opposing principles, meet with one another, and constantly influence the human soul while it is developing on its journey through the World of Matter. Whichever of the two the human soul favours, in accordance with its own wishes, proves decisive for its ascent toward the Light or for its descent toward Darkness." - Abd-ru-shin

Don't some Satanists believe Lucifer to have been the Sumerian Enki too? These seem to me like a bunch of mixed up and misinterpreted ancient myths, same with the Bible.
"In the days of our fathers, before barren teachings clogged the thoughts of men, and vain, formal ritual built a wall which obscured understanding, men walked in the light of Truth. Then they knew there was One God alone, but because they allowed their higher abilities to fall to disuse, they saw less clearly. Because He appeared in different aspects, they thought He was many." - GLEANINGS 3:3
"We have a god you and I, and you have a god and I have a god. The people have their gods and the strangers within your gates have their gods; but bidden behind all these is another God. These lesser gods are no more than His members. It is this God whom I seek. How can I, a mere mortal, describe Him? Only this do I know, as I learned it in a remote temple. This God came into existence before all else. He ever was, so none could know Him in the beginning and none knows His mysterious nature. No god came into existence before Him. How can I even name One who had no mother after whom His name might have been made? He had no father who could have named Him and said, "This is I, your father". None can display His likeness in writing, nor can it be cut with knife in wood or stone. He is too great that men should even enquire about Him. With what words could He be described to their understanding? No other god knows how to call Him by name, even the greatest of them being less than a servant before Him. Yet this I have been told, that the spirit of man can know this Great God and can even know His nature, therefore perchance the spirit of man is greater than any of the gods".

For you Rex :wink:

Manuel, that last quote really nails home much of what we’ve been dancing around!

Source please, for all the other boys and girls following at home…

Just read last night that the story of Lucifer is the story of us...oh my, I feel like it's opposite day every time I dive into this. For anyone interested. Kind of sums it up in 3 pages....the Sumerian Anu, Enki, Enlil...Yahwah Satin Lucifer god, son of God parable. http://www.helium.com/items/88064-the-origin-of-satan

There are nuggets of Truth in this article, laced with poison and twists of deception. Tread carefully here, using your heart and discernment as guides…

yep, poor understanding of myths and intent
"it is by gathering information and making unprejudiced observations while at the same time stretching the mind into the field of consciousness, that we develop the vehicle for the Soul, which can then “know” things by virtue of the gift of God."

I like nuggets of truth. I’m not saying that these are “my conclusions”. I have no real ones, and they change back and forth with more information.

If you read the above link about Enki…you would see in the story that he took a being already of the earth to make the human race. First it was just a slave-race, and then he altered his creation one more time to have knowledge, self awareness…etc.

"The body of man, God made of water and things of the Earth, breathing into him the Spirit of Life, that he might live. But man, when young, lived only to eat and drink and to fornicate, for, being conscious only of the Earth, he knew only earthly things and earthly ways.

CRT:2:4 When Heavenman was reborn of the she-ape in the cavern of Woe, could he taste the fruits of the Earth and drink of her waters, and feel the coolness of her winds? Did he not find life good? It is not all a tale of the courtyard!

CRT:2:5 Man, created from earthly substance alone, could not know things not of Earth, nor could Spirit alone subdue him. Had man not been created, who would have known God’s wisdom and power? As the Spirit fills the body of man, so does God fill His creation.
CRT:2:6 Therefore, it was that both. In His wisdom and by the creative impulse which governs the Earth, He prepared a body for man, for the body of man is wholly of Earth.

It says Heavenman.
Man, (of some sort), was here already as a creation of God. Then Heavenman stepped in,(he could see God), and we mix and end up a more aware being of itself but who can’t see God. Who was Heavenman and why was he here? Things point to more of a female energy like Sofia, or Maeva. And the why here?..forced to be here for reaching too far. What did he do? He was tempted by the flesh of the monkeywoman, or monkeyman.

Now lets enter into insane orbit! woo hoo!

So we have one race already here. I like to call them monkeyman just for fun. And we have a new race from Heavenman-(whoever he, she was), and we’ll call them the Adams. 2 Races.

Did you know that…Pliny the Younger, who lived c. 62 to 113 AD wrote that early Christians were convicted because of their “hatred of humanity”.

The fall was when Heavenman interacted with she-ape, or heavenwoman interacted with ape-man. This created the son of man. The spiritual and the material being. This fall resulted in a number of effects: the breaking up of the DNA, the burning off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain.

You can call me crazy, no matter. I might change my mind tomorrow. But I have to keep seeking. Jesus fits into this too…but from what I see right now…he wasn’t on the side of monkeyman, (who looked just like the fallen angels by then), but on the side of the Adams.