Men and Women Make God Angry!

MAN:1:4 It is told that woman made God angry, and He took Himself into the sky, removing Heaven from man because of his disgust for woman. It is also told that man offended God by imitating Him. These are tales made by man. ;-)

Ha…It might have been fear more than disgust if truth be told. :stuck_out_tongue:

This saying and this post definitely goes to show women in general to be way more courageous than men… :wink:

MP:15:1 There are two categories of womankind, wives or potential wives, and women of pleasure. The first of these are the intended mates of men, their companions and comforters, the mothers of their children, and the goddess of their hearths. The others become their companions in carnal pleasure; they daily with them cast them aside, and they pass on to the embrace of other caring men.

CRE 5:15"This woman was drawn from her compatible abode in a realm of beauty through the yearning aspirations of men. Her coming accomplishes something which would otherwise have taken countless generations, for Earth is more fitting for men to learn manly things than for women to learn womanly ones. This woman is not as other women, being in no way like yourself; every hair of her head is unlike that of a man, every drop of blood and every particle of flesh is that of a woman and quite unlike that of a man. Her thoughts and desires are different; she is neither coarse nor uncouth, being altogether of another, more refined realm. Her daughters will walk proudly, endowed with every womanly perfection and grace. Delicacy, modesty and charm will be the lovely jewels enhancing their womanliness. Henceforth, man will be truly man and woman will be truly woman, men being girded with manliness and women clothed with womanliness. Yet they shall walk together, hand in hand, towards the ascending glory before them, each the helpmate and inspiration of the other"

Where are the valiant, courageous, chivalrous men and the wise, nurturing, and delicate-in-strength women; whom were once the inspiration of all mankind?

They are in you. They are the ideal you…Only by remembering who you are and making the application to be the best possible you, will you be examples to those around you and be able to change the world one community at a time.

The story of the women being cast out is oddly reminiscent of the Lilith story ... how she was Adam's 1st wife and because she was more bold than he in physical matters of a sexual nature, he disliked her ... 'God' as the story goes, threw her out and decided to force her to wander the world as a courtesan of the wind - after Lilith in seducing God to find out his real 'true' name ... Adam reluctantly went to Eve - wistful that he perhaps loved or desired Lilith more for her boldness (perhaps a metaphor for her mind) than her meekness and desire 'to toe the line' as it were...

The whole story could be a metaphor for taking choices that can influence one in one’s life … for good or bad - the free will angle … that is ceaselessly argued and debated upon.

Women and Men. I am reminded of that book I once read, “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”. We are so drawn to each other, and so different. It’s been said that opposites attract. I guess it’s another proof of the duality we live under. Can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Another tease that adds spice, lessons, and a myriad of possibilities to challenge and forge the soul. Oh, the patience needed, the levels of understanding discovered, the layers of frustration, and a labyrinth of emotion. What fertile ground for lessons to be learned. What beauty, there is, in our creators plan. And such a tall order of mastery needed, to truly find perfect harmony with ones opposite sex

This is the learning of Love for the Other, of first understanding, and then uniting the duality, (seeing and finding the Self in the Other). It is among the Highest and Final Lessons to be learned here… and certainly one of the hardest and most rewarding!

So beautiful is Love, the Highest of Powers. Nothing exists without it…

CRE 5:15"This woman was drawn from her compatible abode in a realm of beauty through the yearning aspirations of men. Her coming accomplishes something which would otherwise have taken countless generations, for Earth is more fitting for men to learn manly things than for women to learn womanly ones. This woman is not as other women, being in no way like yourself; every hair of her head is unlike that of a man, every drop of blood and every particle of flesh is that of a woman and quite unlike that of a man. Her thoughts and desires are different; she is neither coarse nor uncouth, being altogether of another, more refined realm. Her daughters will walk proudly, endowed with every womanly perfection and grace. Delicacy, modesty and charm will be the lovely jewels enhancing their womanliness. Henceforth, man will be truly man and woman will be truly woman, men being girded with manliness and women clothed with womanliness. Yet they shall walk together, hand in hand, towards the ascending glory before them, each the helpmate and inspiration of the other"
Not knowing what the CRE stands for, verification via synchronicities never cease to amaze me. In this [the above] I have been keeping my eye open for something that would verify one of Gwineva's very early statements; and here it is. Wonderful! And thank you.

Why Lance… I know you’re not the biggest fan, but what you’re reading is the Kolbrin! “CRE” stands for the Book of Creation in the plagiarized American Kolbrin Bible, which they have laid out with abbreviations, chapters, and verses. And the Kolbrin would back up Gwineva, as she foretold its coming to us…

Well I’ll be… You’re right, I’m not a big fan of the Kolbrin, but thanks for the enlightenment with regards the abbreviation.

And the Kolbrin would back up Gwineva, as she foretold its coming to us...
Didn't know that one, either - must have missed that one way back in the Culdian dawn-time. Not to worry, as when the need arises, the knowledge presents itself (as it has done here).

Thanks folks.

Here’s the abbreviations for the “plagiarized American Kolbrin Bible” for reference.

Kolbrin Citation System Book of Creation (Creation, CRT)
Book of Gleanings (Gleanings, GLN) Book of Scrolls (Scrolls, SCL)
Book of Sons of Fire (Sons of Fire, SOF)
Book of Manuscripts (Manuscripts, MAN)
Book of Morals and Precepts (Morals, MPR)
Book of Origins (Origins, OGS)
Book of the Silver Bough (Silver Bough, SVB)
Book of Lucius (Lucius, LUC)
Book of Wisdom (Wisdom, WSD)
The Britain Book (Britain, BRT)

Thanks Diane. Me thinks I’ll need to brush the cobwebs off my copy and have a re-read, and on as many levels as I can muster for this type of work.