Regarding the Kolbrin's authenticity

I have been researching the Kolbrin for quite a few years and I will share with you what I have uncovered.

First of all I contacted the Culdian Trust in New Zealand to find out what had been the deal with the American publishers named YOWUSA (Glen Kimball, Marshall Masters and Janice Manning). They replied:

“The situation with the Kolbrin and the ‘Kolbrin Bible’ (we at the Culdian Trust have never called it a bible) is unfortunate and we agree with you, to portray the content of the Kolbrin as merely being the forewarner of a catastrophe that may or may not happen has demeaned the book in the eyes of a lot of people who have come in contact with the plagarised version. When the situation was first bought to our attention we went down the breach of copyright road and found it impracticable and not that easy to pursue from another country.

“There is a second volume to the Kolbrin – the Gospel of the Kailedy – which deals specifically with the life and times of Jesus Christ, which Masters and Mannings, for some reason, have left alone. In reply to your question how did they get hold of the Kolbrin – they bought it from us and copied it word for word. The interesting thing now is that we have since reprinted the Kolbrin and fixed several glaring mistakes in it – misplaced paragraphs and the like – and the Masters and Manning version still has the mistakes in it.”

The situation with the Kolbrin has been quite discouraging over the years since its publication in the1990s. Glen Kimball, Marshall Masters and Janice Manning (YOWUSA) have unilaterally and irresponsibly taken the right to become online representatives for the Kolbrin, spreading nefarious lies about it and distorting its content to fit their own agendas. Everyone who googles the Kolbrin comes up with endless “Kolbrin Bible” results. These people from YOWUSA have invested lots of money in marketing the book and selling it in many different versions and formats. The sites through which they promote their “Kolbrin Bible” are often replete with UFO and Planet X content amidst other New Age material of dubious credibility, and when people find the Kolbrin included in these sites they dismiss it outright as a hoax without giving it a chance.

Additionally, Marshall Masters has twisted and skewed the Kolbrin’s contents to the point of even claiming that it prophesies that Muslim terrorists will trigger World War 3. Among other preposterous falsehoods claimed by YOWUSA are that the book is Judeo-Christian (Jews are barely mentioned in the Kolbrin, and certainly not as the book’s compilers), and that a sword was found in America with the words Kolbrin or Colbrin inscribed in it. (This is a half-truth, as a sword was found in America with words inscribed in it, but in a Welsh alphabet called “Coelbren”, which is interesting in itself but another story altogether). Also there now exists a cheap and misleading Discovery Channel documentary apparently produced by Masters, which constantly shows images of an ancient-looking book which is obviously not the Kolbrin although they deceivingly attempt to make it seem so.

This is what Steve Russell from YOWUSA had to say about the Kolbrin before they decided to plagiarize it: “The Kolbrin … is not available through places like Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble, as the Culdian Trust do not spend money on massive marketing campaigns to profit from it.” Ironically enough, after illegally plagiarizing it, they soon made sure that the Kolbrin was available on Amazon and other book-selling websites. The Culdian Trust was never really interested in marketing the book, and, in my opinion, this weighs heavily towards its authenticity.

The bottom line is that the Kolbrin was originally called “The Kolbrin” and it was the American publishers who decided to add the word “Bible” to its title.

Authenticity:

As we all know, the original manuscripts are not available. The current version of the Kolbrin is said to be a handwritten transcription from the 19th century which had bits added by the transcribers because of the bad condition of the manuscripts found. It is rumored that the Vatican has a copy of the Kolbrin, and that there are some copies in India, but these are most likely falsehoods, specially the last one since it comes from YOWUSA. Also, it is said that 19th-century physicist Nikola Tesla read the Kolbrin and based his works on it, but I haven’t seen any proof of this, and this information comes from James Mccanney of whom I have little information, so I can’t really judge its veracity.

Clearly regarding any kind of scholarly and academic acceptance, the Kolbrin has everything against it. In addition, its name is probably derived from an alleged Welsh alphabet called “Coelbren”, and thus it doesn’t have an authentic name which could be traced back to any known book from ancient times (In fact the Kolbrin is not a book, but a collection of texts from different sources and epochs.) Secondly, the original manuscripts are not to be found.

Should we then conclude that the book is a hoax? Well it could very well be, and I have been considering this possibility for a while. Yet aspects of it make me think otherwise. For instance, why did the Culdian Trust, which held all the cards to be chief forgers in a hoax scenario, publish almost half of this huge opus online to be read for free? (And let’s not forget the Gospel of the Kailedy, which can also be found in its Culdian version and be read for free online). Also, if the Culdian Trust made the enormous effort required to forge such a lengthy book, why didn’t they pursue a more aggressive marketing campaign? Not to mention that the Kolbrin contains some startling details that wouldn’t have been amalgamated by anyone other than a very informed and meticulous individual/s.

Let’s review these details:

1st:

From newly released research

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,723310-2,00.html

“The early farmers moving into Central Europe were sophisticated compared with these children of nature. The farmers wore different clothing, prayed to other idols and spoke a different language.

“It was these differences that probably led to tensions. Researchers have discovered that arsonists set the villages of the Linear Pottery culture on fire. Soon the farmers built tall palisades to protect their villages. Their advance was blocked for a long time by the Rhine River, however.

“There are signs that bartering and trade existed, but the two groups did not intermingle sexually. Burger suspects that there was probably a ‘strict ban on intermarriage’.”

From the Kolbrin:

“A race of men came out of the cold northlands. They were under a wise father and above them was The Grand Company which later withdrew in disgust. This race was The Children of God; they knew Truth and lived in the midst of peace and plenty. The Children of Men about them were wild and savage; clothed in the skins of beasts they lived like beasts. Even more wild were the Men of Zumat who lived beyond them.

“So it came about that the men who were outcasts entered the fertile tilled land stealthily at night time, burning the houses and overthrowing the water towers, saying, ‘Let this land rejoin the wilderness.’

“They slew menfolk and carried the women and children away. They stole sheep, goats and cattle. Then they withdrew to the fastnesses of the wastelands. There they built an encampment and fortified it about with walls and ditches, and they made war upon The Children of Men and prevailed against them.

“It was also altogether forbidden for any of The Children of God to mate with the Yoslings, for this was deemed to be the most unforgivable of sins.”

2nd:

From the Bhagavad Gita:

“Arjuna says to his charioteer, ‘Krishna, my limbs sink, my mouth is parched, my body trembles, the hair bristles on my flesh stand on end. The magic blow slips from my hand, my skin burns, I cannot stand still, my mind whirls. I see omens of chaos, Krishna; I see no good in killing my kinsmen in battle.

‘O Krishna, I have no desire for victory or kingdom or pleasures. What use is a kingdom, or pleasure or life itself if those for whose sake we desire these things are engaging in this battle?

‘They are teachers, fathers, sons, grandfathers, uncles, grandsons, fathers and other men of our family. I do not want to kill them even if I am killed. Krishna, I do not want to kill them even for kingship of the three worlds. How much less for the earth alone?

‘What joy is there for us in killing Dhritarashtra’s sons? Evil will haunt us if we kill them even though they are evil. How can we gain happiness if we kill members of our own family? Greed may distort their reason, blind them to the sin they commit in ruining the family and betraying friends. But we see this evil. How can we ignore the wisdom of turning from this evil that would destroy the family?

‘When a family is ruined, ancient traditions perish. With them are lost spiritual foundations of life and family loses its sense of unity.

‘Where there is no sense of unity chaos overwhelms the family. In chaos, women of the family are corrupted and when women are corrupted the intermixture of caste is the inevitable result. The intermixture drags the family and its violators to hell; the spirit of the ancestors fall, deprived of the offerings rice and water. Disorder in the family creates disorder in society.

‘Social chaos is hell for the family. It disrupts the process of spiritual evolution begun by ancestors. It is said that those whose family dharma is destroyed their place is in hell. Out of the greed for pleasures of a kingdom we are prepared to kill our family members. It would be better if my cousins kill me in battle, unarmed and unresisting.’

Overwhelmed with sorrow Arjuna lays down his bow and arrows. He slumps into his chariot in the middle of the battlefield, his mind overwhelmed with grief.”

From the Kolbrin:

“I see no gladness in victory, if victory be granted. I crave no kingdom that I may rule over other men. What would be its pleasures to one such as I? For what do men slay one another? Which man seeks spoil and its pleasure and which man the joys of life? Against us stand men of living flesh and blood, men who have mothers and wives, men who have children, men who are good, even if those who lead them are evil. These good men I have no wish to slay, better would it be were I to be slain myself. Not a man will I slay with these hands, not even for the kingdom of the three spheres would I do it, much less an earthly kingdom. Were those who stand against us all men of evil, it would perhaps be a good deed to slay them; but in the clash of war the good slay the good and the evil ones live safely behind the shields.

“Can we slay men made in our own likeness, brother beings? What peace shall we henceforth enjoy in our hearts? Will not the memory make our hearts heavy, so that life becomes an unbearable burden? Even if there are others among these great war hosts who are so overcome with greed for spoil that they see no evil in the slaying of men, shall we not withhold our blows from this awful deed of blood?

“O doom of darkness, O day of sorrows, what evil has moved the hearts of rulers that men be slain in thousands for the gain of treasure and the rule of an earthly kingdom? What do we here on this field of blood, we who are men of peace and goodwill? Better by far that I stood unarmed, my breast bared, unresisting, and let them slay me, that I might lay in my own innocent blood.”

3rd:

Recent translations of Mesopotamic clay tablets indicate that the Ark in the original Babylonian flood tale was of a cylindrical shape. In the translations, reduplication of word particles was often used as a plural or for emphasis, as we find in the Flood Tale when the boat of Ziusudra is called MA2.GUR.GUR, meaning “a boat that can roll and turn upside-down”.

The Kolbrin supports this minute detail:

“Those who had not laboured at the building of the great ship and those who had mocked the builders came quickly to the place where it was lying. They climbed upon the ship and beat upon it with their hands; they raged and pleaded, but could not enter inside, nor could they break the wood. As the great ship was borne up by the waters it ROLLED and they were swept off, for there was no foothold for them. The ship was lifted by the mighty surge of waters and hurled among the debris, but it was not dashed upon the mountainside because of the place where it was built. All the people not saved within the ship were swallowed up in the midst of raging confusion, and their wickedness and corruption was purged away from the face of the Earth.”

4th:

An anonymous internet blogger http://codexceltica.blogspot.com/ who researched the King’s lists mentioned in the British books within the Kolbrin came up with some surprising finds:

“We start with: ‘One hundred and sixty years after the death of Ardpeth, the last king. Twenty years after the death of Garadon Pankris. Eighty years after the death of Kelwin. One hundred years after the death of Afterid.’ Well, though Ardpeth was supposedly king of somewhere, and the name Kelwin[e] (Kelvin?) does at least sound familiar, none of these names are found in the standard sources like the Welsh Annals or the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, and the lack of any cross-referencing detail here makes this lot a dead end. Perhaps these were all local figures otherwise unrecorded. So we simply draw a blank on that one.

“Other references to kings, however, do prove traceable. One says the book was completed in ‘the 7th year in the reign of Ecgfrid, son of Oswey, king of North Saxondom’. Ecgfrith son of Oswy ruled Northumbria from 670 until he was killed by Picts in 685. This would put completion well after the US editor’s surmised end-date of 500 CE, specifically in 677 CE.

“Linguistically, this means the Celtic text could have been in a surviving dialect of Brythonic-like Welsh. Due to the English expansion splitting Britain into Celtic pockets like Wales and Cornwall, the national language began to break down into a basic form, losing its ‘classical’ declension case endings around 550, according to scholars like KH Jackson. Manuscripts created before this watershed soon became nigh-incomprehensible to later copyists, as Jackson showed in his 1969 study of the epic 6th-C. poem “Gododdin” (commemorating a raid c590 AD from Edinburgh into Northumbria). But the breakdown of Brythonic into regional dialects like Welsh meant that post-watershed works could survive in a living dialect that was evolving a written form. This is more positive evidence than the US editor’s earlier date, as it would’ve made the text more understandable to later generations of copyists.

“From our first ‘fix’ at 677 CE, we can backtrack from other given regnal dates to see if they converge on a consistent date for the book – and make sense historically.

“The death of ‘Okther’ 165 years ago could refer to Octha, founder of Saxon Kent. This would give us 677 minus 165 = 512; Octha’s death date is unknown, usually put at 522 or later. But he is not mentioned in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle and in British sources like Nennius seems to be earlier, taking over from his father (or grandfather) the legendary Saxon leader Hengist after 488.

“However, we also have 677 as year 2 of Ketwin’s kingship of West Saxondom and year 14 of Ardwulf’s reign over the East Saxons. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle has a ‘Centwine’ ruling Wessex 677-, yielding 678. Ardwulf is not the name of any recorded Anglo-Saxon king, but there was an Aldwulf ruling East Anglia from 663/4-, which would give us a writing date of 677/678.

“The ‘fourth year in the reign of Lothir, king of all the Kents’ leads us to Kentish king Hlothhere (Latin Clotharius or Lotharius) who acceded 674/675, yielding a date of 678-9.

“There is also the death of a ‘great king’ 13 years before (=664), during ‘the devil’s breath’. The ASC for 664 refers to ‘a great plague’, which Bede also describes as a devastating plague. The ‘great king’ could be Eorcenberht, the King of Kent of whom Bede says ‘he most nobly governed’, and was first to order that all pagan idols be smashed, and was the father of Lothair just mentioned.

“It is also ‘the fifth year we suffer under the afflicting fires of the Black Bull of the North’. Despite the lack of a proper name, this suggests Pictish raids. In 672 [677 minus 5] AD, the fierce Pictish battleking Brude son of Beli came to power. His cross-border attacks would lead to a disastrous Northumbrian expedition led into Pictland in 685 by the already-mentioned Ecgfrith son of Oswy, who perished along with most of his army in the resulting battle.

“‘Kadwilan of the Firstfaith’ [i.e. a pagan] suggests the famed North Wales warrior-king Cadwallon. He died in 634, but the reference is to his slaying a 46-year old Christian king 44 years ago [677 minus 44 = 633] in a bloody ‘slaughter’. In 633, Cadwallon famously (infamously, to Bede) slew the 47-year-old Edwin, Christian king of Northumbria and his sons in a major battle, causing Northumbria to break up.

“The ‘third year in the reign of Ethelbred’ leads us to Ethelred [no b] ruler of Mercia from 674. Ethelred was not a notable king, but the reference is given with the month and approximate day – between the 7th and 10th of September, suggesting the writer lives in Mercia (in the Midlands) and is using an official local date, though I’m having to guess at the exact day.

“While nearly all these references lead to verifiable names or events, and the dates nearly all converge back within a year or two of 677 CE, we still have the problem of more general events where the date is a matter of interpretation. There’s also a reference to its being 122 years since ‘the coming of the long-sword-wielding warbands’. This suggests that the arrival of the Saxons (named after their swords, the ‘saex’ then not a standard weapon) was later than the usual date, at 677 minus 222 = 455. The Anglo-Saxon Advent is usually put at 448/449 at the latest. However 455 is often given as the decisive date of their rebellion under Hengist and Horsa, when they overwhelmed their Romano-British employers led by Vortigern, cf the ASC, sub AD 455: ‘This year Hengest and Horsa fought with Wurtgern the king on the spot that is called Aylesford. His brother Horsa being there slain, Hengest afterwards took to the kingdom with his son Esc.’

“We also get a more challenging claim: ‘It is one hundred and thirty years [=547] since the last warband came and stayed with the land they took, when Britain ceased to be, during the reign of King Ifor.’ Ifor is unidentifiable without any details or a surname [patronymic or locative], but the date 547 is the one often cited as the end of an era for successful resistance to Saxon expansion. That year, the most powerful British king, Maelgwyn Gwynedd, died and a great plague struck Britain, devastating the population. After years without any advance westward, the Saxons had by 552 crossed the watershed of central England and occupied Sarum [Old Salisbury], so that ‘Britain ceased to be’ – at least as a single kingdom.”

The research required by hoaxers to include this level of detail would have been exhausting. And to what end? To then refrain from trying to make some financial gain out of all their hard work?

5th:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T-rvd9SPQY

Science has brought to light that around alleged time of the Biblical plagues of Egypt and Israelite exodus, Egypt was destroyed by volcanoes and earthquakes among other phenomena. The Kolbrin states that the last flyby by what it calls the Destroyer (also known as Planet X, Nibiru, Hercolobus) was exactly during the time of the exodus, and it gives plenty of minute detail in the Book of Manuscripts.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin05.htm (last chapter)

6th:

Certain websites allege that the Kolbrin is a forgery carried out by a 18th-century Welsh poet Iolo Morganwy, who some claim forged a Druidic alphabet called the Coelbren. However, the researchers at http://www.kingarthurslegacy.com/ have traced the Coelbren alphabet to a much earlier time-frame than Iolo Morganwy’s, and provide factual evidence for this.

As the name Kolbrin is clearly derived from “Coelbren”, and the Welsh connection is self-evident (in the Book of Creations, the Ferilbook and the Book of Britain Welsh-sounding names are everywhere to be found, including the word “Awen”, the Coelbren word for God), I believe there is a possibility that Iolo Morganwy didn’t forge the Coelbren alphabet, but took it from some faithful Druidic source, and that the origin of the ancient Welsh alphabet might somehow be related to the contents of the Kolbrin.

7th:

A quote from Pliny the Elder:

“A terrible comet was seen by the people of Ethiopia and Egypt, to which Typhon, the king of that period, gave his name; it had a fiery appearance and was twisted like a coil, and it was very grim to behold: it was not really a star so much as what might be called a ball of fire.”

Pliny’s statement clearly correlates with this passage found in the Kolbrin:

“The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.”

8th:

In the book called “The History of Britain” by Richard Morgan Williams we find this very intriguing passage:

"The canonicals of the Arch-Druid were extremely gorgeous. On his head he wore

a tiara of gold,—in his girdle the gem of augury,—on his breast the ior morain, or

breast-plate of judgment, below it, the glan neidr, or draconic egg,—on the fore-

finger of the right hand, the signet ring of the order,—on the forefinger of the left, the gem ring of inspiration. Before him were borne the COELBREN, or volume of esoteric mysteries, and the golden crosier with which the misletoe was gathered. His robe was of white linen, with a broad purple border—the symbolic cross being wrought in gold down the length of the back."

Conclusion:

Some people insist that the Kolbrin is a hoax, but a brilliantly conceived one. I personally think that the Kolbrin is just too brilliant to be a hoax. Reading the contents of the book would make even the staunchest disbeliever doubt his/her own inclinations. Unfortunately the defamation brought about by the American publishers YOWUSA has led to a situation in which most people don’t actually deem it worthy to read the book but instead base their opinions on internet rumors spread by bloggers who also base their ideas on yet more rumors, all tracing back to the falsehoods put about by YOWUSA.

The Kolbrin doesn’t have support anywhere and so it remains a gem submerged in the dark watery depths of the Internet’s most infamous abysses. The best I can recommend is to read the book yourselves and make up your own mind about it. Don’t base your opinions on ignorant Internet rumors and slander. The read will surely not disappoint you regardless of its actual provenance.

I;d just like to say that I have been to the village of Coelbren, near Neath in south Wales, to look for clues, but in vain. I have a copy of Isabel Hill Elder’s book and shall re-read it. Ah... hunting out sympathetic Masons is a tough one, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. My mother once spoke and wrote Welsh, but she now has Alzheimer’s, so I shall have to search elsewhere. My friend Dennis Price, who runs the Eternal Idol website on the subject of Stonehenge, is convinced that future major archaeological breakthroughs in British ancient history will be made in South Wales, a relatively untapped, undug country where they also treasure words and language

Where the Kolbrin’s provenance cannot be traced, comparison seems the way forward. However, I am well aware that if I say:

– I have found 23+ almost exactly similar mentions in both Manuscripts 6 and in the Admonitions/Lament of Ipuwer, critics will say that the faker copied them .

– I have found wording that almost exactly echoes a piece of oral history from the Zuni myths of the Hopi Indians, I will be told that it was copied from Lieutenant Cushing’s translations.

– I have found mentions of practices/customs in the Kolbrin that cannot be found anywhere else, I will be told that the faker dreamed them up.

– That there is a mention of the Destroyer (as distinct from God) in the Book of Exodus, I will be told that it doesn’t count. (This is where we could do with an early version of the alleged manuscript).

– Archaeologists have recently found evidence of a pygmy race and a race of elephants which once existed on the south-east Asian island of Flores, I will be told that there have always been legends about tiny people – even though the discovery was made after the NZ publication of the Kolbrin.

– The metaphor of the Earth on the potter’s wheel only occurs in Sumerian and Egyptian texts, I will be told that the faker copied Sumerian texts too.

– That in the Celtic books a lot of Old English wording still remains, even in translation, I will be told how cunning the faker was.

– The faker didn’t bother to mention the deeds of Arthur or Merlin in his Celtic books (although Lancelot and some other knights get a mention), I will be told how skilful he was in his choice of subject–matter.

And so on. I have a lot more tucked away, and would happily set it out in a more scholarly form, if others are prepared to pool their findings too. But we seem to be in a no-win situation – rather like Kay and Gerda in Hans Andersen’s story The Snow Queen, where Kay can see nothing in the same way as Gerda does because of the shard in his eye. But which of us has the shard?

Some lists compiled by member of the group and Kolbrin researcher Yvonne Whiteman have been uploaded for anyone interested in investigating them. They are separated by category and contain information related to the authenticity of the Kolbrin. Much of this remains in the realm of speculation but it's provided for other researchers to have a more unified source of information which may open new leads towards unveiling more about the Kolbrin's origins. If anyone wishes to add anything to the lists please PM any of the admins.

Courtesy of Yvonne Whiteman

The Kolbrin - Archaeological links

1. From newly released research:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,723310-2,00.html

“The early farmers moving into Central Europe were sophisticated compared with these children of nature. The farmers wore different clothing, prayed to other idols and spoke a different language.

“It was these differences that probably led to tensions. Researchers have discovered that arsonists set the villages of the Linear Pottery culture on fire. Soon the farmers built tall palisades to protect their villages. Their advance was blocked for a long time by the Rhine River, however.

“There are signs that bartering and trade existed, but the two groups did not intermingle sexually. Burger suspects that there was probably a ‘strict ban on intermarriage’.”

From the Kolbrin: Gleanings

1:9
“A race of men came out of the cold northlands. They were under a wise father and above them was The Grand Company which later withdrew in disgust. This race was The Children of God; they knew Truth and lived in the midst of peace and plenty. The Children of Men about them were wild and savage; clothed in the skins of beasts they lived like beasts. Even more wild were the Men of Zumat who lived beyond them…

1:48
“So it came about that the men who were outcasts entered the fertile tilled land stealthily at night time, burning the houses and overthrowing the water towers, saying, ‘Let this land rejoin the wilderness.’

1:49
“They slew menfolk and carried the women and children away. They stole sheep, goats and cattle. Then they withdrew to the fastnesses of the wastelands. There they built an encampment and fortified it about with walls and ditches, and they made war upon The Children of Men and prevailed against them.

Creation, 5:23
“…It was also altogether forbidden for any of The Children of God to mate with the Yoslings, for this was deemed to be the most unforgivable of sins.”

From the Kolbrin, Creation 4:14

"The Land of the Little People and the Land of Giants, the Land of the Neckless Ones and the Land of Marshes and Mists, the Lands of the East and West were all inundated.

(i) The Land of the Little People

From Wikipedia

Homo floresiensis (“Flores Man”, nicknamed “hobbit” and “Flo”) is a possible species, now extinct, in the genus Homo. The remains were discovered in 2003 on the island of Flores in Indonesia. Partial skeletons of nine individuals have been recovered, including one complete cranium (skull).[1][2] These remains have been the subject of intense research to determine whether they represent a species distinct from modern humans, and the progress of this scientific controversy has been closely followed by the news media at large. Thishominin is remarkable for its small body and brain and for its survival until relatively recent times (possibly as recently as 12,000 years ago)

(ii) The Land of Giants

The photos of giant skulls being dug up in Greece, Turkey and Middle East are probably fakes, but there are many solid records on the internet of giant skeletons and bones being found all over the Americas.

(iii) The Land of the Neckless Ones

From Wikipedia

Blemyah, Blemya, Blemmyes, or Blemyae are a type of grotesque sometimes adopted by churches from earlier local folklore. They are generally described as men, having no heads, with their eyes and mouths located on their chests. Pliny the Elder wrote them to be a civilization in ancient southern Egypt (in an area then known as Numibia) in his Naturalis Historiæ

In Greek, Roman, and Egyptian mythology they were referred to as Acephalos (plural-Acephali) (literally ‘without a head’ from the Greek acephalous, also known as Akephale or Akephalos, also supposed to inhabit Libya. They have the same description as the Blemyae, as recorded by Herodotus and Josephus, as well as traditional and medieval folklore.

‘…Men whose heads do grow beneath their shoulders’ are mentioned in Shakespeare’s play Othello.

The Kolbrin states that human beings are descended from a ‘sinful intermingling’ of two different species, the Children of God and the Children of Men (Yoslings). This intermingling is ‘sinful’ not for moral but for biological reasons.

From BBC News, Thursday 24 April 2008

Human line ‘nearly split in two’

By Paul Rincon, Science reporter, BBC News

‘Ancient humans started down the path of evolving into two separate species before merging back into a single population, a genetic study suggests.

‘The genetic split in Africa resulted in distinct populations that lived in isolation for as much as 100,000 years, the scientists say. This could have been caused by arid conditions driving a wedge between humans in eastern and southern Africa. Details have been published in the American Journal of Human Genetics. It would be the longest period for which modern human populations have been isolated from one another…’

From the Kolbrin, 4:24

‘There, riding on a great black rolling cloud came The Destroyer, newly released from the confines of the sky vaults, and she raged about the Heavens, for it was her day of judgment. The beast with her opened its mouth and belched forth fire and hot stones and a vile smoke.’

Compare this description with traditional depictions of the Chinese Celestial Dragon (two versions attached). The dragon always has a small round object(s) around it, often throwing out flames. Compare also with the Ripley Dragon, which is an illustration from the Ripley Scroll, a 15th-century work of alchemical symbolism (two versions attached).

The text of Manuscripts 34, 29–66, is clearly about the Pharaoh Akhenaten (called Nabihaton in the Kolbrin). It tells a lot more about him than we currently know, including the fact that he was epileptic and that he had an incestuous relationship with his daughter Meritaten (called Meriten in the Kolbrin) which was highly disapproved of by the Egyptian people.

Although some historians have suggested that he might have had all kinds of incestuous relationships, the small statue of him kissing his daughter in the Cairo Museum (attached) has been used to suggest what a great family man he was. From the Kolbrin it is clear that he wasn’t.

In Manuscript, the Kolbrin laments the decline of the pharaohs and states: ‘they were a family, a race apart’.

Some historians have observed that many of the pharaohs have a distinctively different skull shape from most other human beings, and have compared them with ancient skulls found in South America in recent years (attached).

King Bladud. As early as the 4th century, King Bladud is mentioned by the Welsh monk Tysilio in his chronicle - a chronicle that the 19th-century archaeologist W.M. Flinders Petrie said should not be ignored. Bladud is described in well over 30 books published during the 15th to 17th centuries by authors including William Caxton, Raphael Holinshed and John Milton. The king is also pictured in a number of books, one of which is in the British Museum and one in John Rylands library in Cambridge. King Bladud founded the city of Bath in Somerset, in the west of England. In his earlier life he suffered from leprosy and so was banished and worked as a swine-herd. He noticed that his pigs’ skin complaints were alleviated by wallowing in the hot springs outside Bath, so did the same himself and was cured. Restored to kingship, he travelled to Athens to study, He became a necromancer, and was killed after building himself wings in London and trying to fly.

From the Kolbrin, Celtic Texts, Origins 1

‘The son of Belinos was Bladud the Builder, who was cured of a corrupting disease by mud from a swine’s swallow.’

Ditto King Lucius, who is recorded as being the first Christian king of Britain, converted in the late 3rd century AD.

The Kolbrin, Book of Britain, 9:1

‘In the days when Lucius Clorus was named King Coel and lived at Karcolwin…’

Ditto Joseph of Arimathea, who is written about extensively in the Book of Britain. Joseph’s genealogy is recorded in three separate genealogies, one of which can be found in the Herald’s Office at the English College of Arms in London, one in the Harl Manuscript in the British Museum, and one in Jesus College, Oxford.

From the Kolbrin, Creation 5:19

‘Belenki married Enidva and had a son called Enkidua and a daughter called Estartha, meaning Maid of the Morning, and she became a great teacher among The Children of God. This was the Estartha who became the first Moonmaiden, being later called Lady of The Morning Star.’

Clearly, ‘Estartha’ is the goddess known throughout the Eastern Mediterranean between the Bronze Age and Classical times known by the Greeks as Astarte.

In his book Legend (1998), the historian David Rohl notes that the Flood occurred during the time of Sisythes / Xisuthros / Ziusudra. The Kolbrin names the king who goes into the Ark as Sisuda.

In the same book, Rohl proposes a theory that the Ark ended up, not on Mount Ararat in Turkey, but in Kardu, in Kurdistan, near Nesilin/Nusaybin. The Kolbrin says that ‘the great ship came to rest on Kardo in the mountains of Ashtar, against Nishim in The Land of God’.

From the Kolbrin, Book of Britain 1:10

‘Now, eastward and to the north there was a lake, and beween this and the Isle of Departure, there was a swampland and there was a village of houses that stood out above the water, and the moon–maidens and moon–matrons who served the dead dwelt there…’

In Models in Archaeology (Methuen, 1971) David L. Clarke, examining Arthur S. Bulleid and Harold St George Gray’s analysis of Glastonbury Lake Village (1911–17), suggested that there were in this village areas of specialised activities and structures occupied only by women.

Science has brought to light that around the alleged time of the Biblical plagues of Egypt and Israelite exodus, Egypt was destroyed by volcanoes and earthquakes among other phenomena. The Kolbrin states that the last flyby by what it calls the Destroyer (also known as Planet X, Nibiru, Hercolobus) was exactly during the time of the Exodus, and it gives plenty of minute detail in the Book of Manuscripts.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin05.htm (last chapter)

The Kolbrin - Circumstantial evidence for authenticity

Note at the end of the Kolbrin

“When I was young my grand-father told me that the Kolbrin had been brought back to light by his grandfather’s people in the place known to them as Futeril Cairn, beyond the pool of Pantlyn at Carclathan by way of Gwendwor in Wales.”

I have established that there is indeed a pool at Pant–y–Llin near Gwenddwr north of the Black Mountains in Wales. The word ‘pool’ is interesting because this is the only pool or ‘turlough’ in Wales – a body of water not fed by any streams or tributaries by from underneath the ground, and therefore not a pond or lake.

There are many cairns in the area and I would need to do some local research to see if there are places called Futeril Cairn or Carclathan. The person writing the note, J. McA, describes Wales as if he or she does not live there, so they must be from England or Scotland – probably Scotland, judging from the surname.

Old English wording in the Celtic texts

As a past student of Old English, I can easily spot OE word–structures and phrase patterns. There are lots in the Celtic texts:

‘Back through the bramble–entangled woods, through high–grassed glades, came the weary warriors, the long, thirsty swords still alert and eager for the blood of barbed–dart followers.’

‘Sad tears, the dark eyes shed.’

‘Blood had been ransomed with blood and no score remained unsettled. No woman of the dwarffolk was beridden.’

These are virtually word–for–word translations from OE syntax.

The introduction states that a lot of the text has been lost and much has been cobbled together. Would a forger really write ‘Some words missing’, ‘Many following chapters are lost’ etc. at the end of chapters? (It might be worth listing all these, chapter by chapter.)

Would a forger really mention Lancelot in passing, in the Celtic books, but not give a mention to King Arthur or Merlin? I find this difficult to believe.

As you’ve said, Manuel, would a forger really be so casual about putting out a book and not bothering to market or publicise it?

There are some extraordinary elements of continuity in the books of the Kolbrin despite the (alleged) sprawling time scale:

(i) How the Kolbrin was conserved

Sons of Fire 24:7

‘The bookboxes are of twinmetal founded with strength and turned with great heat, so that there is no joint where the ends come together. When closed and sealed water cannot enter.’

Note accompanying the Kolbrin (late 19c/early 20c)

‘The books were stored in a tinker’s budget box, the lid of which was not hinged but held with flanges and lifted off after being heated, a cunning device of the wayfaring tinkers.’

(ii) [u]Treasures of Egypt / Treasures of Britain

Creation 5: 16–17[/u]

Aruah brought but one thing with her when she crossed the misty frontier, the treasure of Lanevid, the jewel contained in the moon–chalice, the stone of inspiration fashioned by the desires of men. Never owned by any but the daughters of Aruah, this, the Lengil, Aruah gave to Fanvar as her dowry and her pledge of purity and exclusiveness. She followed the ways of the cradleland, not the ways of Earth.

Within the Gardenland was the Sacred Enclosure, the domain of Fanvar and Aruah, forbidden to those of The Children of God who had now come to this place. It contained the Chalice of Fulfilment granting any who drank from it the realization of all things to which they aspired. None might drink from this save Fanvar and Aruah. Also there was the Cauldron of Immortality containing an essence distilled from the fruits growing in the garden, and this guarded against mortal ills.

Creation 5:20

Outside the Sacred Enclosure, known as Gisar, but forming a gateway into it was a circular structure of stones called Gilgal, and within this was a shrine wherein was kept a sacred vessel called Gwinduiva. This was like a goblet and was made of rainbow-hued crystal set in gold with pearls. Above the cup appeared a shimmering moon-coloured mist like a thin cold flame.

At certain times, when the Heavens were in a proper position, the Gwinduiva was filled with moondew and potions from the cauldron within the Sacred Enclosure, making a pale honey-coloured liquor, and this the people drank from the goblet. However, there were different proportions in the vessel for those of the blood of Fanvar and Aruah and those who were Children of God but not of their blood. It was the potion from the Gwinduiva which kept sickness and disease away from those who drank it.

Manuscripts 1:31

Who brought the Sacred Eye from the distant land and the Stone of Light made of water, by which men see God, and the firestone which gathers the light of the sun before the Great Shrine? [The answer is Osire/Osiris.]

Manuscripts 1:34

The stone of Light and the firestone were stolen in the days of disaster and none now knows their resting place, therefore the land is empty.

Book of Britain 4:26

It was he [Joseph of Arimathea] who received the moon chalice and the light of Britain. The Druthin held the secrets of the Great Temple of the Stars, and theirs was the royal isle in the Kingdom of Kevinid.

Book of Britain 5:36

The heart of Britain is the moon–chalice, which was brought here by the hands of the Chief of the Kasini. He came shipborne to Rafinia*, which is by the Mount of Lud, against Ardmoal. Passing Insdruk, he came to Itene where he hid the treasure in Trebethew. It was not captured, as men say, nor could it decay. In the fullness of time, it came to Kargwen. There it was kept secure with the Grailstone and the ever–virgin vessel which brought down the rays of the sun. Thus it was that these treasures of Egypt came to Britain. This was the secret of Britain.

(c.f. ‘moon–chalice’, Book of Britain 1.10:

‘Now, eastward and to the north there was a lake, and beween this and the Isle of Departure, there was a swampland and there was a village of houses that stood out above the water, and the moon–maidens and moon–matrons who served the dead dwelt there…’ )

Certain websites allege that the Kolbrin is a forgery carried out by a 18th-century Welsh poet Iolo Morganwy, who some claim forged a Druidic alphabet called the Coelbren. However, the researchers at http://www.kingarthurslegacy.com/ have traced the Coelbren alphabet to a much earlier time-frame than Iolo Morganwy’s, and provide factual evidence for this.

As the name Kolbrin is clearly derived from “Coelbren”, and the Welsh connection is self-evident (in the Book of Creations, the Ferilbook and the Book of Britain Welsh-sounding names are everywhere to be found, including the word “Awen”, the Coelbren word for God), I believe there is a possibility that Iolo Morganwy didn’t forge the Coelbren alphabet, but took it from some faithful Druidic source, and that the origin of the ancient Welsh alphabet might somehow be related to the contents of the Kolbrin.

In the book called The History of Britain by Richard Morgan Williams we find this very intriguing passage:

“The canonicals of the Arch-Druid were extremely gorgeous. On his head he wore
a tiara of gold,—in his girdle the gem of augury,—on his breast the ior morain, or
breast-plate of judgment, below it, the glan neidr, or draconic egg,—on the fore-
finger of the right hand, the signet ring of the order,—on the forefinger of the left, the gem ring of inspiration. Before him were borne the COELBREN, or volume of esoteric mysteries, and the golden crosier with which the misletoe was gathered. His robe was of white linen, with a broad purple border—the symbolic cross being wrought in gold down the length of the back.”

Compare:

Book of Britain: 5.13

‘How straightly comfortable a scribe am I, who reconciles the mystic daughter with the lowly mother! Who places the crystal–clear chalice beside the blood–filled golden cup! Who combines the divine circle with the eternal cross and the sorrowful son with the triumphant fighting father!’

with the introduction to the Kailedy:

I am one who can overcome the distinctions between Jesus and Esures, reconciling the crystal virgin with mystic motherhood. I can place the clear moon-filled chalice beside the golden blood-filled cup.’

I wonder whether the Gospel of the Kailedy was written by Abaris, who also wrote the text above in the Book of Britain.

The Kolbrin - Links with other writing

From the Bhagavad Gita

“Arjuna says to his charioteer, ‘Krishna, my limbs sink, my mouth is parched, my body trembles, the hair bristles on my flesh stand on end. The magic blow slips from my hand, my skin burns, I cannot stand still, my mind whirls. I see omens of chaos, Krishna; I see no good in killing my kinsmen in battle.

‘O Krishna, I have no desire for victory or kingdom or pleasures. What use is a kingdom, or pleasure or life itself if those for whose sake we desire these things are engaging in this battle?

‘They are teachers, fathers, sons, grandfathers, uncles, grandsons, fathers and other men of our family. I do not want to kill them even if I am killed. Krishna, I do not want to kill them even for kingship of the three worlds. How much less for the earth alone?

‘What joy is there for us in killing Dhritarashtra’s sons? Evil will haunt us if we kill them even though they are evil. How can we gain happiness if we kill members of our own family? Greed may distort their reason, blind them to the sin they commit in ruining the family and betraying friends. But we see this evil. How can we ignore the wisdom of turning from this evil that would destroy the family?

‘When a family is ruined, ancient traditions perish. With them are lost spiritual foundations of life and family loses its sense of unity.

‘Where there is no sense of unity chaos overwhelms the family. In chaos, women of the family are corrupted and when women are corrupted the intermixture of caste is the inevitable result. The intermixture drags the family and its violators to hell; the spirit of the ancestors fall, deprived of the offerings rice and water. Disorder in the family creates disorder in society.

‘Social chaos is hell for the family. It disrupts the process of spiritual evolution begun by ancestors. It is said that those whose family dharma is destroyed their place is in hell. Out of the greed for pleasures of a kingdom we are prepared to kill our family members. It would be better if my cousins kill me in battle, unarmed and unresisting.’

Overwhelmed with sorrow Arjuna lays down his bow and arrows. He slumps into his chariot in the middle of the battlefield, his mind overwhelmed with grief.”

From the Kolbrin (book and paragraph references?)

“I see no gladness in victory, if victory be granted. I crave no kingdom that I may rule over other men. What would be its pleasures to one such as I? For what do men slay one another? Which man seeks spoil and its pleasure and which man the joys of life? Against us stand men of living flesh and blood, men who have mothers and wives, men who have children, men who are good, even if those who lead them are evil. These good men I have no wish to slay, better would it be were I to be slain myself. Not a man will I slay with these hands, not even for the kingdom of the three spheres would I do it, much less an earthly kingdom. Were those who stand against us all men of evil, it would perhaps be a good deed to slay them; but in the clash of war the good slay the good and the evil ones live safely behind the shields.

“Can we slay men made in our own likeness, brother beings? What peace shall we henceforth enjoy in our hearts? Will not the memory make our hearts heavy, so that life becomes an unbearable burden? Even if there are others among these great war hosts who are so overcome with greed for spoil that they see no evil in the slaying of men, shall we not withhold our blows from this awful deed of blood?

“O doom of darkness, O day of sorrows, what evil has moved the hearts of rulers that men be slain in thousands for the gain of treasure and the rule of an earthly kingdom? What do we here on this field of blood, we who are men of peace and goodwill? Better by far that I stood unarmed, my breast bared, unresisting, and let them slay me, that I might lay in my own innocent blood.”

From Exodus 12: 21–23:

‘Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the Passover.

‘And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the basin; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

‘For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.’

Compare with the many references to the Destroyer in the Kolbrin.

From The Lost Continent of Mu, James Churchward, 1931

‘Lieutenant Gushing lived among the Hopi Indians for a long time while he translated what have been called the Zuni Myths, which are myths only because the people into whose hands they have passed have failed to understand them. These Pueblo traditions have been handed down orally from father to son for thousands of years…

‘For example, a Zuni tradition says, “Once the earth was covered with water, no land appeared anywhere.”…

‘Another Zuni tradition says: “Just before man appeared upon the earth, the ground was so soft and watery man could not have walked upon it, his feet would sink into the grounds, therefore he could not live upon it.”…

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts 1:

‘Men talk of the land of Oben, from whence they came…

‘There were mighty men in those days, and of their land the First Book speaks thus: Their dwelling places were set in the swamplands from whence no mountains rose, in the land of many waters slow-flowing to the sea. In the shallow lakelands, among the mud, out beyond the Great Plain of Reeds. At the place of many flowers bedecking plant and tree. Where trees grew beards and had branches like ropes, which bound them together, for the ground would not support them.’

Jack Churchward’s Llasa records in The Lost Continent of Mu, which he claimed were ancient records he found in Tibetan monasteries and translated, tell of a land very similar to the land of Oben, which appears to have preceded the civilisation of Atlantis.

From The Lost Continent of Mu:

‘The ancient Zunis, thousands upon thousands of years ago, had a perfect knowledge of the great reptilian monstrosities that frequented the earth from the Carboniferous Age down to the end of the Cretaceous Period. The traditions say:

“They were monsters and animals of prey; they were provided with claws and terrible teeth. A mountain lion is but a mole in comparison to them. Then Those Above said to these animals: ‘Ye shall all be changed into stone, that ye be not evil to men, but that ye may be a great good to them. Thus have we changed ye into everlasting stone.

“Thus was the surface of the earth hardened and many of all sorts of beasts turned into stone.”’

From the Kolbrin, Gleanings 3:

In olden times there were spawned great monsters and beasts in fearful form, with frightful gnashing teeth and long ripping claws; an elephant was but a cat in comparison with them. Then, because of heavenly rebellion and turmoil, and the terror overwhelming the hearts of men, The Great One hardened the face of the land, which had become unstable, and the beasts were changed to stone.

From The Lament/Admonitions of Ipuwer:

After discovering 23 similarities between Ipuwer and the Kolbrin – and occasionally Exodus too, I stopped counting. Here are just a few:

FIRE RISING UP HIGH IN THE SKY

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts
‘Fire mounted up on high and its burning left with the enemies of Egypt. It rose up from the ground as a fountain and hung as a curtain in the sky.’

From Lament of Ipuwer
‘Behold, the fire has gone up on high, and its burning goes forth against the enemies of the land.’

Exodus 13, verses 21–22
‘-And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
‘-He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.’

THE LAND HEAVING

Book of Manuscripts, chapter 6
‘The Earth turned over, as clay spun upon a potter’s wheel.’

Lament of Ipuwer
‘Indeed, the land turns around as does a potter’s wheel’

In his book Legend, the ancient historian David Rohl refers to text on the walls of the Egyptian temple of Edfu (‘…the Sole Unique One without peer, who was first to fashion the earth upon his (potter’s) wheel…’ Rohl then quotes the Egyptologist Eve Raymond: “The idea of fashioning the earth on the potter’s wheel is foreign to the ideological background of the main Edfu records’, and Rohl asks, ‘Is this a surviving remnant of Mesopotamian theology in Egypt?’

WATER RUNNING RED AND UNDRINKABLE

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts 6:

‘Dust and smoke clouds darkened the sky and coloured the waters upon which they fell with a bloody hue… the river was bloody and blood was everywhere. The water was vile and men’s stomachs shrank from drinking. Those who did drink from the river vomited it up, for it was polluted.’

From Lament of Ipuwer:
‘Indeed, the river is blood, yet men drink of it. Men shrink from human beings and thirst after water.’

BROTHER BURIES BROTHER

‘There were nine days of darkness and upheaval, while a tempest raged such as never had been known before. When it passed away brother buried brother throughout the land.’

From Lament of Ipuwer

‘Indeed, men are few, and he who places his brother in the ground is everywhere.’

THE EGYPTIANS GIVE JEWELLERY TO THEIR SLAVES

‘The people were weak from fear and bestowed gold, silver, lapis lazuli, turquoise and copper upon the slaves…’

From Lament of Ipuwer
‘Indeed, gold and lapis lazuli, silver and turquoise, carnelian and amethyst, Ibhet-stone and [text missing…] are strung on the necks of maidservants.’

Exodus, chapter 12
‘And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment.’

TERRIFIC NOISE IN THE SKY

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts 6

‘The days of stillness were followed by a time when the noise of trumpeting and shrilling was heard in the Heavens, and the people became as frightened beasts without a herdsman…’

Lament of Ipuwer

‘Indeed, […missing text…] because of noise; noise is not […] in years of noise, and there is no end [of] noise.’

In Ignatius Donnelly’s book Ragnarok: the age of fire and gravel,1883, in which he proposes that a comet hit the earth in prehistoric times and destroyed a high civilization, he puts forward the theory that the incredibly ancient Book of Job (it’s apparently older than the rest of the Old Testament and sticks out like a sore thumb) has much in it which is consistent with cataclysmic times (from darkness to skin eruptions to terrific noise).

From Job 15: 21

‘A dreadful sound is in his ears: in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him.’

From the Timaeus, Plato:

‘To this city [the Egyptian city of Sais] came Solon (several generations older than Plato), and was received there with great honour; he asked the priests who were most skilful in such matters, about antiquity, and made the discovery that neither he nor any other Hellene knew anything worth mentioning about the times of old. On one occasion, wishing to draw them on to speak of antiquity, he began to tell about the most ancient things in our part of the world-about Phoroneus, who is called “the first man,” and about Niobe; and after the Deluge, of the survival of Deucalion and Pyrrha; and he traced the genealogy of their descendants, and reckoning up the dates, tried to compute how many years ago the events of which he was speaking happened.

‘Thereupon one of the priests, who was of a very great age, said: O Solon, Solon, you Hellenes are never anything but children, and there is not an old man among you. Solon in return asked him what he meant. I mean to say, he replied, that in mind you are all young; there is no old opinion handed down among you by ancient tradition, nor any science which is hoary with age. And I will tell you why. There have been, and will be again, many destructions of mankind arising out of many causes; the greatest have been brought about by the agencies of fire and water, and other lesser ones by innumerable other causes. There is a story, which even you have preserved, that once upon a time Paethon, the son of Helios, having yoked the steeds in his father’s chariot, because he was not able to drive them in the path of his father, burnt up all that was upon the earth, and was himself destroyed by a thunderbolt.

‘Now this has the form of a myth, but really signifies a declination of the bodies moving in the heavens around the earth, and a great conflagration of things upon the earth, which recurs after long intervals; at such times those who live upon the mountains and in dry and lofty places are more liable to destruction than those who dwell by rivers or on the seashore. And from this calamity the Nile, who is our never-failing saviour, delivers and preserves us. When, on the other hand, the gods purge the earth with a deluge of water, the survivors in your country are herdsmen and shepherds who dwell on the mountains, but those who, like you, live in cities are carried by the rivers into the sea. Whereas in this land, neither then nor at any other time, does the water come down from above on the fields, having always a tendency to come up from below; for which reason the traditions preserved here are the most ancient.

The fact is, that wherever the extremity of winter frost or of summer does not prevent, mankind exist, sometimes in greater, sometimes in lesser numbers. And whatever happened either in your country or in ours, or in any other region of which we are informed-if there were any actions noble or great or in any other way remarkable, they have all been written down by us of old, and are preserved in our temples. Whereas just when you and other nations are beginning to be provided with letters and the other requisites of civilized life, after the usual interval, the stream from heaven, like a pestilence, comes pouring down, and leaves only those of you who are destitute of letters and education; and so you have to begin all over again like children, and know nothing of what happened in ancient times, either among us or among yourselves. As for those genealogies of yours which you just now recounted to us, Solon, they are no better than the tales of children. In the first place you remember a single deluge only, but there were many previous onesɉ۪

Like the Timaeus, the Kolbrin states that there have been many cataclysms in the past, and makes clear that each event wipes out all traces of civilisation, so that the survivors have to start all over again, like children.

From the Kolbrin, Creation 3:8

‘Men and their dwelling places were gone, only sky boulders and red earth remained where once they were, but amidst all the desolation a few survived, for man is not easily destroyed. They crept out from caves and came down from the mountainsides. Their eyes were wild and their limbs trembled, their bodies shook and their tongues lacked control. Their faces were twisted and the skin hung loose on their bones. They were as maddened wild beasts driven into an enclosure before flames; they knew no law, being deprived of all the wisdom they once had and those who had guided them were gone.’

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts 4

‘When the Earth became light, next day, man saw man driven to madness.

‘All was gone. Men clothed themselves with the skins of beasts and were eaten by wild beasts, things with clashing teeth used them for food. A great horde of rats devoured everything, so that man died of hunger. The Braineaters hunted men down and slew them.

‘Children wandered the plainland like wild beasts, for men and women became stricken with a sickness that passed over the children. An issue covered their bodies which swelled up and burst, while flame consumed their bellies. Every man who had an issue of seed within him and every woman who had a flow of blood died.

‘The children grew up without instruction, and having no knowledge turned to strange ways and beliefs. They became divided according to their tongues.’

From the Kolbrin

‘Of the warriors who came with us there were a score of score of men from Ilopinos. They wore helmets of bronze with plumes of scarlet and purple. Their shields were of bronze burnished, so that they shone like the sun and were edged with a band of hardened metal. In length they were two and a half cubits, and in width one and a half cubits. They had spears of unknotted wood six cubits in length, with blades of hard metal set in sockets…

‘In seven days all the ships sailed together…

Among the fighting men were some from Sparsia whose leader was Korin, called the axeman, but whom we named ‘the cunning one’…

‘The ships were divided and those who wished to set up the eagle and serpent went to the Harbour of Giants in Belharia. The same giants are builders of great temples and they are six cubits tall.

‘The ship with Korin stayed with us and he hunted them out of their caves and slew them all, save one giantess. She came to us, bound as a surety for the life of the wife of Albanik.

‘We came to a bay on one side of which was a forest and on the other a plain where herds grazed. For the men of that place it was the time of the feast of fires and they held games upon the shore and ran races in cleared land behind. At this time they would not fight, so we met them in peace…

‘Because of the feast these people demanded the giantess, and she was given over to them for the days of feasting.

‘We did not know the ways of these people and when we saw they wished us to drink blood, we drew apart from them. The headman sent a messenger to us and Korin and the giantess wrestled together, but the giantess was the stronger, so Korin lured her towards the cliff edge. Korin taunted her and laughed at her clumsiness, and then at the break of the cliff he tricked her, so that she rushed forward. As she passed beside him he turned behind her and pushed, so that she fell over the cliff edge on to a large black rock below. Her back was broken. The same black rock was later split and taken up to be worshipped.’

There are echoes throughout this text of things Ancient Greek – see the description at the beginning. Odysseus is called ‘the craft/wily one’ throughout the Odyssey, here he is called ‘the cunning one’. He sails from place to place (I’ve left out all the voyaging which appears in this piece of text). He tussles with a Cyclop and kills him.

Incidentally, I find the Giants of Beharia fascinating. Six cubits is 10 foot 4 inches tall. . And, when all the avant-garde prehistorians are tying themselves in knots wondering who built Baalbek and Stonehenge and other gigantic stone edifices, what a gift of information: ‘The same giants are builders of great temples.’

From The Kolbrin, Gleanings 8
In this section, a hero called Hurmanetar journeys to the Nether World, which echoes both the Odyssey and the Aeneid in which Odysseus and Aeneas go down into the Underworld.

Genesis states the ages to which men lived in the early days of mankind – Adam 930, Seth 912 years etc. The Turin King list gives incredibly long lives to the early Egyptian rulers, whom it describes as ‘gods’.

From the Kolbrin, Gleanings 2

‘It came about that the sons of The Children of God mated with the daughters of The Children of Men, who knew well the ways of men and were not reserved. The covenant had been broken and strange women were taken into the households, some even as wives, but though the daughters were lesser women, the sons were wonderfully big and mighty fighting men. …This was when the years of man’s life were lessened because he became fully Earth-sustained, but he remained full of vigour though filled with hostility, particularly towards those who loved.’

In Murry Hope’s book The Sirius Connection – and in most books by the avant–garde prehistorians Hancock / Bauval / John Anthony West / David Rohl / Robert Temple etc. – the authors discuss what are termed ‘the epagomenal days:– the intercalculated or intercalary days, and the gods worshipped on those days that formed no part of the month of the old solar year’.

From the Kolbrin

‘Then came the year of the great flood of waters, though some say it was before these days, when the salt seas rose upon the East and covered the land. Men were warned beforehand by the shortening of the days of the year, and the five days now added to the days of the year are days of sorrow for the alteration of things.’

From -Exodus 16:35

‘And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.’

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts 33:21

‘Honey comes airborne from Heaven, to be gathered by the bee. Once, the Earth was veiled within an awesome cloud and in those days honey fell as frost upon the ground, and it fed man and beast when the herbage withered.’

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts 1: 16–19

‘In Ramakui there was a great city with roads and waterways, and the fields were bounded with walls of stone and channels. In the centre of the land was the great flat-topped Mountain of God.

‘The city had walls of stone and was decorated with stones of red and black, white shells and feathers. There were heavy green stones in the land and stones patterned in green, black and brown. There were stones of saka, which men cut for ornaments, stones which became molten for cunning work. They built walls of black glass and bound them with glass by fire.

‘They used strange fire from the Netherworld which was but slightly separated from them, and foul air from the breath of the damned rose in their midst. They made eye reflectors of glass stone, which cured the ills of men. They purified men with strange metal and purged them of evil spirits in flowing fire.’

This is surely a description of Atlantis, which Plato describes in the Critias and the Timaeus, as having roads and water channels, with a flat-topped mountain in the centre where Poseidon’s temple stood. Plato describes the city walls as being decorated with red and black. He also describes a material which men fashioned and which was highly prizes – orichalcum.

Robert Temple has identified an object in the British Museum as being an ancient piece of glass, made at a time when it was not thought that human beings had such skills – but the Kolbrin mention black glass walls and ‘eye reflectors of glass stone’.

Recent translations of Mesopotamic clay tablets indicate that the Ark in the original Babylonian flood tale was of a cylindrical shape. In the translations, reduplication of word particles was often used as a plural or for emphasis, as we find in the Flood Tale when the boat of Ziusudra is called MA2.GUR.GUR, meaning “a boat that can roll and turn upside-down”.

The Kolbrin supports this minute detail:

“Those who had not laboured at the building of the great ship and those who had mocked the builders came quickly to the place where it was lying. They climbed upon the ship and beat upon it with their hands; they raged and pleaded, but could not enter inside, nor could they break the wood. As the great ship was borne up by the waters it ROLLED and they were swept off, for there was no foothold for them. The ship was lifted by the mighty surge of waters and hurled among the debris, but it was not dashed upon the mountainside because of the place where it was built. All the people not saved within the ship were swallowed up in the midst of raging confusion, and their wickedness and corruption was purged away from the face of the Earth.”

An anonymous internet blogger 322231 http://codexceltica.blogspot.com/ who researched the King’s lists mentioned in the British books within the Kolbrin came up with some surprising finds:

“We start with: ‘One hundred and sixty years after the death of Ardpeth, the last king. Twenty years after the death of Garadon Pankris. Eighty years after the death of Kelwin. One hundred years after the death of Afterid.’ Well, though Ardpeth was supposedly king of somewhere, and the name Kelwin[e] (Kelvin?) does at least sound familiar, none of these names are found in the standard sources like the Welsh Annals or the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, and the lack of any cross-referencing detail here makes this lot a dead end. Perhaps these were all local figures otherwise unrecorded. So we simply draw a blank on that one.

“Other references to kings, however, do prove traceable. One says the book was completed in ‘the 7th year in the reign of Ecgfrid, son of Oswey, king of North Saxondom’. Ecgfrith son of Oswy ruled Northumbria from 670 until he was killed by Picts in 685. This would put completion well after the US editor’s surmised end-date of 500 CE, specifically in 677 CE.

“Linguistically, this means the Celtic text could have been in a surviving dialect of Brythonic-like Welsh. Due to the English expansion splitting Britain into Celtic pockets like Wales and Cornwall, the national language began to break down into a basic form, losing its ‘classical’ declension case endings around 550, according to scholars like KH Jackson. Manuscripts created before this watershed soon became nigh-incomprehensible to later copyists, as Jackson showed in his 1969 study of the epic 6th-C. poem “Gododdin” (commemorating a raid c590 AD from Edinburgh into Northumbria). But the breakdown of Brythonic into regional dialects like Welsh meant that post-watershed works could survive in a living dialect that was evolving a written form. This is more positive evidence than the US editor’s earlier date, as it would’ve made the text more understandable to later generations of copyists.

“From our first ‘fix’ at 677 CE, we can backtrack from other given regnal dates to see if they converge on a consistent date for the book – and make sense historically.

“The death of ‘Okther’ 165 years ago could refer to Octha, founder of Saxon Kent. This would give us 677 minus 165 = 512; Octha’s death date is unknown, usually put at 522 or later. But he is not mentioned in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle and in British sources like Nennius seems to be earlier, taking over from his father (or grandfather) the legendary Saxon leader Hengist after 488.

“However, we also have 677 as year 2 of Ketwin’s kingship of West Saxondom and year 14 of Ardwulf’s reign over the East Saxons. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle has a ‘Centwine’ ruling Wessex 677-, yielding 678. Ardwulf is not the name of any recorded Anglo-Saxon king, but there was an Aldwulf ruling East Anglia from 663/4-, which would give us a writing date of 677/678.

“The ‘fourth year in the reign of Lothir, king of all the Kents’ leads us to Kentish king Hlothhere (Latin Clotharius or Lotharius) who acceded 674/675, yielding a date of 678-9.

“There is also the death of a ‘great king’ 13 years before (=664), during ‘the devil’s breath’. The ASC for 664 refers to ‘a great plague’, which Bede also describes as a devastating plague. The ‘great king’ could be Eorcenberht, the King of Kent of whom Bede says ‘he most nobly governed’, and was first to order that all pagan idols be smashed, and was the father of Lothair just mentioned.

“It is also ‘the fifth year we suffer under the afflicting fires of the Black Bull of the North’. Despite the lack of a proper name, this suggests Pictish raids. In 672 [677 minus 5] AD, the fierce Pictish battleking Brude son of Beli came to power. His cross-border attacks would lead to a disastrous Northumbrian expedition led into Pictland in 685 by the already-mentioned Ecgfrith son of Oswy, who perished along with most of his army in the resulting battle.

“‘Kadwilan of the Firstfaith’ [i.e. a pagan] suggests the famed North Wales warrior-king Cadwallon. He died in 634, but the reference is to his slaying a 46-year old Christian king 44 years ago [677 minus 44 = 633] in a bloody ‘slaughter’. In 633, Cadwallon famously (infamously, to Bede) slew the 47-year-old Edwin, Christian king of Northumbria and his sons in a major battle, causing Northumbria to break up.

“The ‘third year in the reign of Ethelbred’ leads us to Ethelred [no b] ruler of Mercia from 674. Ethelred was not a notable king, but the reference is given with the month and approximate day – between the 7th and 10th of September, suggesting the writer lives in Mercia (in the Midlands) and is using an official local date, though I’m having to guess at the exact day.

“While nearly all these references lead to verifiable names or events, and the dates nearly all converge back within a year or two of 677 CE, we still have the problem of more general events where the date is a matter of interpretation. There’s also a reference to its being 122 years since ‘the coming of the long-sword-wielding warbands’. This suggests that the arrival of the Saxons (named after their swords, the ‘saex’ then not a standard weapon) was later than the usual date, at 677 minus 222 = 455. The Anglo-Saxon Advent is usually put at 448/449 at the latest. However 455 is often given as the decisive date of their rebellion under Hengist and Horsa, when they overwhelmed their Romano-British employers led by Vortigern, cf the ASC, sub AD 455: ‘This year Hengest and Horsa fought with Wurtgern the king on the spot that is called Aylesford. His brother Horsa being there slain, Hengest afterwards took to the kingdom with his son Esc.’

“We also get a more challenging claim: ‘It is one hundred and thirty years [=547] since the last warband came and stayed with the land they took, when Britain ceased to be, during the reign of King Ifor.’ Ifor is unidentifiable without any details or a surname [patronymic or locative], but the date 547 is the one often cited as the end of an era for successful resistance to Saxon expansion. That year, the most powerful British king, Maelgwyn Gwynedd, died and a great plague struck Britain, devastating the population. After years without any advance westward, the Saxons had by 552 crossed the watershed of central England and occupied Sarum [Old Salisbury], so that ‘Britain ceased to be’ – at least as a single kingdom.”

The research required by hoaxers to include this level of detail would have been exhausting. And to what end? To then refrain from trying to make some financial gain out of all their hard work?

A quote from Pliny the Elder:

“A terrible comet was seen by the people of Ethiopia and Egypt, to which Typhon, the king of that period, gave his name; it had a fiery appearance and was twisted like a coil, and it was very grim to behold: it was not really a star so much as what might be called a ball of fire.”

Pliny’s statement clearly correlates with this passage found in the Kolbrin:

“The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.”

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts 1:32

‘He died in the manner of men, though his likeness is that of God. Then they cut him apart, that his body might make fertile the fields, and took away his head, that it might bring them wisdom. His bones they did not paint red, for they were not as those of others.’

From The Mysteries of Britain, Lewis Spence (1905)

‘Late Aurignacian burials display the first steps in the development of mummification at a period of at least 14,000 years B.C. The flesh was removed from the bones and these were painted red, the colour of life.’

[From Wikipedia: The Aurignacian culture is an archaeological culture of the Upper Palaeolithic, located in Europe and southwest Asia. It lasted broadly within the period from ca. 45,000 to 35,000 years ago (about 37,000 to 27,000 years ago on the uncalibrated radiocarbon timescale; between ca. 47,000 and 41,000 years ago using the most recent calibration of the radiocarbon timescale). The name originates from the type site of Aurignac in the Haute-Garonne area of France.

The oldest known example of figurative art, the Venus of Hohle Fels, comes from this culture. It was discovered in September 2008 in a cave at Schelklingen in 3Baden-Württemberg in southern Germany.]

Lewis Spence in The Mysteries of Britain (1905) describes a legendary hero called Hu Gadarn who had sacred oxen and overcame evil powers.

The Kolbrin, Origins 6

Hew/Hewe is described as one who ‘made the soil to be uplifted, overturning it upon the winter-held grain. He first brought the long ox-drawn fieldrakes and carried fertility to the pasturelands. Winters were no longer times of hunger, for now, all ate without stint from hide-lined cellars filled with fire-dried corn.’
When ‘wolfwretches’ [barbaric dwarf people] came in the night to steal their women, Hew led his people into battle against them and when peace was made, he took their leader’s daughter to wife as a pledge of peace.

Osiris is traditionally described as ‘a dark god’, ‘the black Osiris’. In Thrice Greatest Hermes (John Watkins, 1964), G.R.S. Mead quotes an ancient Egyptian magic papyrus, ‘He who is Lord in the perfect black’.

The Kolbrin, Manuscripts 1:21

‘From the West, from beyond Mandi, came the Great One arrayed in robes of black linen and wearing a headdress of red.’

Robert Temple in The Sirius Mystery, Robert Bauval in The Orion Mystery, Giorgio De Santillana and Hertha Von Dechend in Hamlet’s Mill and many other writers use myths as a vital stepping-stone to their explorations of prehistory.

The Kolbrin, Manuscripts 1:23

‘Who taught men the nature and knowledge of God, but in the years left to him could not bring them to understanding? Who, then, veiled the great secrets in simple tales which they could remember and in signs which would not be lost to their children’s children?’

Wikipedia entry for ‘Passover’

‘The verb “pasà ch” (Hebrew: פָּסַח‎) is first mentioned in the Torah account of the Exodus from Egypt (:Exodus 12:23), and there is some debate about its exact meaning: the commonly held assumption that it means “He passed over” (פסח), in reference to God “passing over” (skipping) the houses of the Hebrews during the final of the Ten Plagues of Egypt, stems from the translation provided in the Septuagint (παρελευσεται in :Exodus 12:23, and εσκεπασεν in :Exodus 12:27).’

Exodus 12: 1-12

‘And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying…

‘Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house…

‘…-And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD’S passover.
‘-For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.’

Something clearly passed over the Israelites when they were in bondage in Egypt. In the Old Testament, what passed over is interpreted as God. The Kolbrin states what ‘passed over’ the Israelites living in the reedlands:

The Kolbrin, Manuscripts 6

‘On the great night of The Destroyer’s wrath, when its terror was at its height, there was a hail of rocks and the Earth heaved as pain rent her bowels. Gates, columns and walls were consumed by fire and the statues of Gods were overthrown and broken. People fled outside their dwellings in fear and were slain by the hail. Those who took shelter from the hail were swallowed when the Earth split open.

‘The habitations of men collapsed upon those inside and there was panic on every hand, but the slaves who lived in huts in the reedlands, at the place of pits, were spared…

The land writhed under the wrath of The Destroyer and groaned with the agony of Egypt. It shook itself and the temples and palaces of the nobles were thrown down from their foundations. The highborn ones perished in the midst of the ruins and all the strength of the land was stricken. Even the great one, the first born of Pharaoh, died with the highborn in the midst of the terror and falling stones. The children of princes were cast out into the streets and those who were not cast out died within their abodes.

‘There were nine days of darkness and upheaval, while a tempest raged such as never had been known before. When it passed away brother buried brother throughout the land. Men rose up against those in authority and fled from the cities to dwell in tents in the outlands.

‘Egypt lacked great men to deal with the times. The people were weak from fear and bestowed gold, silver, lapis lazuli, turquoise and copper upon the slaves, and to their priests they gave chalices, urns and ornaments. Pharaoh alone remained calm and strong in the midst of confusion. The people turned to wickedness in their weakness and despair. Harlots walked through the streets unashamed. Women paraded their limbs and flaunted their womanly charms. Highborn women were in rags and the virtuous were mocked.

‘The slaves spared by The Destroyer left the accursed land forthwith. Their multitude moved in the gloom of a half dawn, under a mantle of fine swirling grey ash, leaving the burnt fields and shattered cities behind them. Many Egyptians attached themselves to the host, for one who was great led them forth, a priest prince of the inner courtyard.’

Incidentally, the historian David Rohl has suggested that the gigantic eruption(s?) on the island of Thera could have caused the destruction which is described in the Lament/Admonitions of Ipuwer - destruction which I identify with ‘The Destroyer’ in the Book of Manuscripts. However, although many of the phenomena described in the Book of Manuscripts could be attributed to a the biggest volcano of all time, others can’t. Also, the Book of Manuscripts states that the ancient land of Egypt was visited not once, but twice by The Destroyer, and that The Destroyer has a very lengthy, regular cycle. Plato also says that the same kind of cataclysm has happened over and over again at times of planetar perturbation.

The Kolbrin, Book of Britain, 5:21

‘Joseph Idewin was related to Avalek, whose kingdom bordered that of Arviragus, through Anna the Unfaithful. He converted Claudia Rufina, the daughter of Caradew previously called Gladys, who married Pudens, a Roman, and had a daughter Pudentia. In his twenty-eighth year, Caradew was betrayed to the Romans by Arisia, queen of Bryantis.’

The British Museum (Hart Manuscript), the Herald’s Office at the English College of Arms and Jesus College Oxford

These three institutions all contain genealogies of Joseph of Arimathea and Jesus (see below). They suggest that the families of Joseph and Jesus were extremely well connected in northern Europe. When she went to live in Rome with her husband, Gladys, who is said to have been the first Christian convert in Britain, was adopted by the Emperor Claudius and renamed Claudia.

On her website ‘Unravelling the mysteries of Glastonbury’, Teresa Williams sets out these three different genealogies, and they tie in with what the Kolbrin states. (It looks as if ‘Caradew’ can be identified with Caradoc/Caractacus.)

ANN  (Mother of the Virgin Mary)
married
JOACHIM       	CLEOPHAS   		SALOME
(1st Husband)	(2nd Husband)		(3rd Husband)
I		I			I
VIRGIN MARY   	MARY ALPHAEUS   	MARY ZEBEDEE
I					I
--------------------------		I
I       I       I        I		I
JESUS   JAMES   SIMON    JUDE  		I
					I
           -------------------------------------
           I			 I	       I
          JOHN THE DIVINE   JOSEPH BARSABAST   JAMES

‘From this document we learn that Ann, mother of the Virgin Mary, was married three times. Her first husband was Joachim by whom she had the Virgin Mary, her second husband was Cleophas and her third was Salome. (In Hachette’s guide Bleu Bretagne there is an ancient Breton tradition that Anna, mother of the Virgin Mary, was born in Cornouaille (Cornwall?) of Royal blood. When she was pregnant with the Virgin Mary, her husband (Joachim), ill treated her and she fled from Europe to Jaffa and settled in Nazareth where Mary was born.) Ann or Anna,had a sister called Bianca who was the mother of Joseph, the Virgin Mary’s husband, thus showing that he was also her first cousin.
BIANCA
(Aunt of the Virgin Mary)
I
--------------------------------------------------------
I I
JOSEPH ELIZABETH
(Husband of Mary) I
I I
JESUS JOHN THE BAPTIST

‘In the British Museum there is the Harl Manuscript which confirms the above information. Another manuscript, held at Jesus College, shows the family tree of Joseph of Arimathea and gives confirmation that Penardin, granddaughter of Joseph of Arimathea married King Lear of Britain. Notice that far from being confined to Palestine, the Holy Family seem, through Joseph of Arimathea, to have intermarried into British royalty and to have left Palestine to live in Britain.

ANN BIANCA JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA
I I I
VIRGIN MARY ELIZABETH ANNA
I I I
JESUS JOHN THE PENARDIN
BAPTIST (Married King Lear)
I
BRAN
(British King)
I
CARACTACUS
(British King)
I
GLADYS
(British Princess)

The Kolbrin - Speculation

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts 1:20

‘We dwell in a land of three peoples, but those who came from Ramakui and Zaidor were fewer in numbers. It was the men of Zaidor who built the Great Guardian which ever watches, looking towards the awakening place of God. The day he comes not its voice will be heard.’

I speculate that the ‘Great Guardian’ is the Sphinx, which faces the sunrise and is thought to have some kind of mystery buried beneath it.

From the Kolbrin, Manuscripts 31: 16–17

‘Now the Great House of the Hidden Places stands in Kahemu. It is built to last forever and stands up strongly towards Heaven, high above the heads of men. It is covered with white stones; the white stone of Rehakom was cut for it, and above it is topped with copper. It is not the copper of men, but the copper of God. Within it lies the Womb of Rebirth used by the Twice Born of the Enlightened Ones. Men enter its portals to die and come out restored to life, reborn as gods. Beside it stands the Temple of the Radiant Ones, many-pillared and walled about. Here is the Great Portal of Entry into Life, and above it, on a great stone, these words may be seen:

From the Children of God to the Children of Men. Behold we found you in bondage to mortal bodies and bestowed upon you the gift of everlasting life.’

I am convinced that this text refers to the Great Pyramid.

More archaeological/historical links

Gleanings, 3:5

‘In olden times there were spawned great monsters and beasts in fearful form, with frightful gnashing teeth and long ripping claws; an elephant was but a cat in comparison with them. Then, because of heavenly rebellion and turmoil, and the terror overwhelming the hearts of men, The Great One hardened the face of the land, which had become unstable, and the beasts were changed to stone.’

In his 1975 book Gods of Air and Darkness, Richard E. Mooney reports the following discoveries:

‘A shoeprint was discovered in a seam of coal in Fish Canyon, Nevada, and the impression of the sole was so clear that the strong thread was visible. This print is estimated to be 15 million years old.

‘Dr Chow Ming Chen in the Bogi Desert in 1959, found the impression of a ribbed sole on sandstone, reckoned to be millions of years old. Dinosaur footprints have been found in similar sandstone beds.

‘A rock carving in the American south-west, at Hava Supai Canyon, Arizona, shows a Mesozoic Brontosaurus. A rock drawing, also from North America, shows a clearly recognizable Stegosaurus, also a Mesozoic saurian.

‘A design on pottery discovered at an ancient site at Cocle, in Panama, bears a striking resemblance to a Pterodactyl.’

Manuscripts 1.

‘In Ramakui … they made eye reflectors of glass stone, which cured the ills of men. They purified men with strange metal and purged them of evil spirits in flowing fire.’

Robert Temple’s The Crystal Sun: rediscovering a lost technology of the ancient world (Arrow, 2001) describes the thousands of ancient lenses dug up and ignored by historians and museums all over the world simply because it was, and to some extent, is still believed that prehistoric man wasn’t smart enough to know about such things.

On page 413 Temple states that an early Church father, Bishop Titus of Bostra in Arabia, refers in his work Against the Manicheans to the cauterization of wounds using globes or spheres.

Creation 4:1

‘The forbears of all the nations of man were once one people…’

The linguists Vadislav Illich-Svtych and Aron Dolgopolsky have concluded that the Middle East, Europe and America originally shared a common language as recently as 15,000 years ago.

Manuscripts 6:16

‘The Earth turned over, as clay spun upon a potter’s wheel.’

In Uriel’s Machine (Century,1999), Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas state:

‘Over the past five million years, the Earth’s magnetic field has completely reversed four times. The mechanism which causes this is not fully understood…’

Manuscripts 33: 5

‘My land is old, a hundred and twenty generations have passed through it since Osireh brought light to men. Four times, the stars have moved to new positions, and twice the sun has changed the direction of his journey. Twice, the Destroyer has struck Earth and three times the Heavens have opened and shut. Twice the land has been swept clean by water.’

In Uriel’s Machine, Knight and Lomas refer to archaeological evidence of perturbations to the Earth, one in c. 7,000 BC, and one in c.3150 BC in the Mediterranean. Further on, they refer to the Sibylline Oracles which describe a great star falling and burning up ‘the deep sea, with Babylon itself and the land of Italy, by reason of which many of the Hebrews perished’. The prophecy also mentions ‘Indians and Ethiopians’ being adversely affected by the star.

Professor Ionnis Liritzis of the University of Rhodes has found evidence that a comet hit the Mediterranean Sea in c. 3150 BC, a time when the first Ancient Egyptian Dynastic Period began, and he says: ‘Whatever was there before was destroyed, or weakened so much that a new beginning had to be made.’

Links with other ancient writing

Creation 4:13

‘The Land of the Little People and the Land of Giants… were all inundated.’

Dead Sea Scroll 4Q370 describes the Flood and says, ‘…not even the giants escaped’.

Sons of Fire 12:15

‘The ships were divided and those who wished to set up the eagle and serpent went to the harbour of Giants in Belharia. The same giants are builders of great temples, and they are six cubits tall.’

[6 cubits = 9 feet]

Robert Temple writes:

‘The earlier legends relating to the Cyclops connect them with massive stone walls and edifices, hence the name which we sometimes use for these: “Cyclopean”. It was the Cyclops who built the walls of Argos and Tiryns, and of Midea and Mycenae for Perseus (mythical founder of Mycenae) - in other words, of the typical Mycenaean cities.’

Book of Britain

5:19

‘ Joseph Idewin and his brave band came to flowering Britain three years after the death of Jesus.’

Triads of the Isle of Britain [the oldest written records in Wales]

Triad No.5 states that Christianity came to Wales in AD58 when King Bran of Glamorgan brought the new faith to the land. If it came to Wales at that time, then the Kolbrin’s claim that Joseph brought Christianity to Britain just after the death of Jesus should be regarded as authentic.

Book of Britain

4:16

‘The Chief of All Druthin said, “Often have I thought on this. All men are alike in nature and all aspire to the same goal. All seek to make the same journey’s end; only the route differs. Therefore, let us not argue whether men should follow your road or mine, but find between us a path better than either.”’

Arthur and the Charters of the Kings, A.T. Blackett and Wilson (M.T. Byrd and Co, 1980)

‘In the South, the Druid order of bards simply now became ministers of the new religion as they incorporated Christianity into their total functions. There was no great massacre and no break in the continuity of the nation’s heritage and customs.’

Scrolls 33:11; Manuscripts 3:7, 26:9; Origins 3:18; Silver Bough 7:18 - prophecies of the return of the Destroyer/Frightener in the future.

Creation 3:8

‘Men and their dwelling places were gone; only sky-boulders and red earth remained.’

3:15

‘… The world their fathers had known was gone forever.’

Manuscripts 1:9

‘All was gone.’

The Book of Enoch

‘Behold destruction is coming, a great flood and it will destroy all living things.’

Uriel’s Machine p.399

‘The flash-floods from cometary impacts are catastrophic beyond imagination. The tsunamis that swept the Earth would have wiped away all evidence of any preceding civilization, as surely as sandcastles dissolve on the beach at high tide … Think the unthinkable, says Uriel [Book of Enoch] – the Earth will be hit again.’

*This was originally posted here: http://culdiantrust.org/culdianforums/index.php?topic=11.msg1530#msg1530

** Edit **

Yvonne Whiteman has kindly sent photos of the Funerary Cones of Pasanesut and Aakheperkareseneb:

http://www.metmuseum.org/search-results?ft=pasanesut+&x=2&y=9

http://images.metmuseum.org/CRDImages/eg/web-large/15.10.35-acc.jpg

http://images.metmuseum.org/CRDImages/eg/web-large/15.10.36-acc.jpg

http://images.metmuseum.org/CRDImages/eg/web-large/15.10.1-acc.jpg

Courtesy of Yvonne Whiteman and Manuel Cufre

On pointing to a possible link between the Senmout of the Kolbrin and the ancient Egyptian architect:

Bio Summery:

Senmut /Senenmut / Senmout was a nobleman, architect and government official of the 18th Dynasty at the court of Hatshepsut. His name literally means ‘mother’s brother’. He may have started his career during the reign of Tuthmosis I - Hatshepsut’s father - or during the reign of Tuthmosis II, Hatshepsut’s half-brother and husband. His parents were reburied in his tomb. It is thought that he was not married. He had two tombs in Thebes.

Senmut held several positions related to the cult of Amun in Thebes. He was also the Steward of Queen Hatshepsut, the tutor of the royal daughter Neferura and he served as an architect. His most famous contribution as an architect is Hatshepsut’s beautiful temple at Deir el Bahari - named Djeser-Djeseru.

Senmout in the Kolbrin:

Chapter 26 of the Book of Scrolls is a short chapter seemingly written by the same Senmout, the connection being likely due to the fact the entire chapter is a symbolic analogy using the terms of architecture and masonry. The chapter is posted in full below:

[b]The stonebearer measures the stone and it is trimmed
and pushed into place. It is fitted and the overseer looks
upon it and says, “This stone is well laid. It remains in
its appointed place”.

Beside it other stones are fitted and set, each according
to its own shape and design, each has its own place
and position. Then upon it are placed other stones and so
it becomes concealed from sight in the foundations of the
structure. The building rises, firm and strong, to become
the dwelling place of a prince.

I am one of whom men say, “He establishes buildings
which stand forever”. I remember that stone deep below
the ground in the base of the structure where no eye ever sees it.
Men know it is there, it just remains in its place,
fulfilling its appointed duty, a necessity for the upholding
of the building.

What difference whether that stone be set upon the
pinnacle, shining in the sun, ever before the eyes of men,
or hidden in the ground, unseen at the base? It does its
duty by standing solidly in its rightful place and seeking
not to change it.

I, who establish great buildings which will stand
forever, remember that stone.[/b]

The Kolbrin, The Britain Book, Chapter One, 7

(Please bear in mind that, allegedly, The Kolbrin was translated several times over the centuries before it ended up in modern English, so names would necessarily have become a bit skewed.)

‘In the Books of Britain it is written: Illyid [Joseph of Arimathea] came seaborne in a ship of Tarsis [Tartessos on the Spanish peninsula] from across the sea of Wicta [Sea of Vectis], setting up at Rafinia [Richborough, Kent] in the land of the Wains [land of the Celtic chariots]. From thence to the river Tarant [River Trent] which flows between the Kingdom of Albany and the Kingdom of Kori [Cornwall], Albany being the land between the Isen [iron-working area to the east] and the Ikta [tin-working area to the west]. Passing Ivern [Charmouth] and Insels [Looe Island] south of the Kathebelon [?] and then past Dinsolin [St Michael’s Mount] to take water at the town where ships traded standing at the foot of the red cliff between the two white ones [Mousehole], around the extreme of the world [Land’s End] to the northern Ikta [Caerleon] in Siluria. Here, they were unwelcome, but were permitted to take water and wood and to trade for meat and grain. Sailing thence towards the rising sun, they came to the place beyond Sabrin [River Severn] called Summerland [Somerset].’

My reasoning:

Joseph of Arimathea was a rich and powerful man working for the Romans and is described in the Vulgate as Nobilis Decurio - ‘Minister for Mines’. From earlier voyages to Britain he would have been utterly familiar with areas of Britain where Phoenician/Roman iron, tin, lead, salt, shale mines and trading posts were situated. It seems logical that his post-Crucifixion voyage to Britain would have taken in some of these places round the south-west coast with his companions on their search for refuge, eventually ending up at what The Kolbrin calls the ‘Isle of Departure’ [Glastonbury]. The places mentioned would include what Joseph of Arimathea would know as a seasoned seaman-trader and what he could see from a boat hugging the coastline.

Illyid

In ancient Welsh writing, Joseph of Arimathea is known as ‘Illid’. The subsequent story in The Britain Book makes it clear that Illyid is Joseph of Arimathea, although he is not called this until later in the book when he written about by a different writer…

Tarsis

Tartessos, on the Iberian peninsula, is mentioned in many ancient writings including the Bible (‘Tarshish’).

Sea of Wicta

Vectis Insula / Isle of Wight. This was a strategic island for the Romans, so the area between it and mainland Britain would have been known as the Sea of Wicta.

Rafinia

Rutupiae (now Richborough), Kent was a major Roman fort/port at the time when Joseph would have landed. If the Romans’ Sea of Wicta stretched round to include what we now call the English Channel, then Rutupiae/Richborough is likely to be where Joseph landed.

The Sonnini Manuscript, translated by C. S. Sonnini from an original Greek manuscript found in the Archives at Constantinople, contains the account of Paul’s journey to Spain and Britain and is thought to be the concluding portion of the “Acts of the Apostles”. It says:

"And they departed out of Spain, and Paul and his company finding a ship in Armorica sailing into Britain, they went therein and passing along the south coast, they reached a port called Raphinus. And on the morrow he came and stood on Mount Lud; and the people thronged at the gate, and assembled in the Broadway, and he preached Christ unto them.’

Totnes in Devon is suggested, in Rivet/Smith’s The Place Names of Roman Britain, as possibly being Rafinia, since the Romans called the River Dart ‘Ardua Ravenatone’. But Paul could not feasibly have travelled from Totnes to Ludgate Hill by ‘the morrow’; also, tradition has it that in Saxon times there still stood in Sandwich an old house called the “House of the Apostles”.

Land of the Wains

The word ‘wain’ means a load-carrying vehicle or a Celtic cart. (It’s still called a ‘wain’ in Constable’s painting The Haywain). The land in which Joseph landed might be described as the land of the Celtic chariots, since Britain was famous for their war chariots (Boudicca etc).

River Tarant

This could refer to the River Trent, which is now a tributary of the River Stour in Dorset. Once the whole length of the river could have been called the River Tarant.

Kingdom of Albany

Anglicised form of ‘Albion’, the oldest name for the island of Great Britain. Elsewhere in the Kolbrin it says, ‘In the South, below the white lands of Albany, there were marshes.’

Kingdom of Korin

‘Korin’ was the homeland of the Cornovii during the Iron Age, Roman and post-Roman periods. It sounds similar to the old Cornish name for Cornwall, Kernow.

The Isen

The OED defines ‘isen’ as an obsolete variant of ‘iron’. The Romans had vast iron works in the Weald of Kent.

The Ikta

Ictis/Iktin was an island tin-trading centre mentioned in Diodorus Siculus’ Bibliotheca Historica.

The Kolbrin seems to be saying, ‘Albany being the land between iron-working Britain and tin-working Britain’.

Ivern (see photo)

In the 7th-century Ravenna Cosmography, written by an unknown monk at the Monastery of Ravenna and listing all the towns and road-stations throughout the Roman empire, a place called ‘Ivernalis’ or just ‘Vernalis’ is listed among what are thought to be West Country names. Someone has suggested ‘Cernelis, Ivernelis? Vicinity of Charmouth, Dorset?’ I have found a village of Iwerne Courtney and what was once the Iwerne Stream in the county of Dorset. The Charmouth cliffs are a landmark along this length of coast.

Insels (see photo)

In the map room of St Michael’s Mount, a 1585 map marks Looe Island as ‘St George’s Insul’, ditto a 1741 map in Truro Museum’s map files. Looe is known to have been an ancient trading island, so it may well have been referred to simply as ‘Insels’.

Later in The Britain Book it says: ‘The master was born under the sign of the Churlswain, at Dinsolin, called Insel by the Sons of Fire, in the year that the warwolves drove back the Children of the Horse.’ This suggests that St Michael’s Mount was also called Insel. However, St Michael’s Mount is called ‘Dinsolin’ further on in Joseph’s voyage, so Insels must be a place he passes earlier on.

South of the Kathebelon (see photo)

What could the Kathebelon be? Saying that Joseph went south of it suggests that he could equally well have gone north.

1. Could it be an old name for the great waterway of Carrick Roads?

2. Could it be the Bulwark, a massive Iron Age earthwork nearly 666m long and over 6m high, which once enclosed the headland across the sound from Falmouth Harbour? The Bulwark once housed a series of buildings forming a promontory fort or cliff castle.

The ‘belon’ part of Kathebelon has ‘bel’ in it - see Diodorus Siculus below. Bel has a connection with Bel/Baal-worship. In another part of The Kolbrin, the legend of Kori and the giant is told in another form, set in a place called Belharia, which must be an ancient name for Cornwall. The Kolbrin states that the giants who lived there built the great temples. All over Europe the name ‘Bel’ is associated with legends of giants.

Dinsolin (see photos of low tide and high tide)

Din-sol or ‘Castle of the Sun’ was an ancient name for St Michael’s Mount in Mount’s Bay. Once a tin-port, it is now a tourist destination – a castle-topped hill cut off from the mainland at high tide. West of St Michael’s Mount are the fishing towns and villages of Marazion, Penzance, Newlyn, Mousehole and Lamorna.

St Michael’s Mount is called ‘Din Sol’ in the Book of Llandaf and ‘Dinsol’ in the Mabinogion. Thomas Taylor writes in St Michael’s Mount (CUP 1932), ‘A manuscript of late twelfth-century date [Cott. MS, Vesp. A, xiv], referring to a saint who is supposed to have lived in the sixth century, states that St Michael’s Mount was distinguished and called, in the language of that province, Dinsol.’

In Roman times St Michael’s Mount was called ‘Iktis’. The Sicilian-Romano historian Diodorus Siculus wrote: ‘The inhabitants of that part of Britain which is called Belerion are very fond of strangers and from their intercourse with foreign merchants are civilized in their manner of life. They prepare the tin … beat the metal into masses shaped like knuckle-bones and carry it off to a certain island off Britain called Iktis. During the ebb of the tide the intervening space is left dry and they carry over to the island the tin in abundance in their wagons … Here then the merchants buy the tin from the natives and carry it over to Gaul…’

Mike Buttery, in his book Mousehole: a documented history (Palores, 2012) confirms Diodorus Siculus’ observations:

‘Satellite pictures taken in the 1970s clearly show all the old “tinners’ tracks” converging at Marazion from as far away as Newquay. These old tracks cut straight through what are now towns, villages, farms, buildings etc. and the A30 from Hayle to the Marazion roundabout is built on top of an old tinners’ track. These old tracks must have been used for hundreds, if not thousands of years, to have packed down hard enough to alter the water content in the ground and so be visible to satellite photography after all this time. These photographs can be seen in Penzance reference library.’

To take water at the town where ships traded, standing at the foot of the red cliff between the two white ones (see photos and map)

To the west of St Michael’s Bay in Cornwall lies a small fishing village called Mousehole. I think this is the place referred to in the Kolbrin. I have been in touch with a number of etymology experts and each has their own opinion on whether the name Mousehole might have a Middle Eastern origin.

(1)

Doctor Oliver Padel, author of Cornish Place Names, states that Mousehole clearly has an English origin and means what it says. He points to fact that the Romans called it Pertusum Muris, Latin for `hole of a mouse’ - referring to a 50-foot-high cave in the cliffs near the village.

(2)

Mike Buttery, author of the book Mousehole, says that the oldest spelling he can find for Mousehole is ‘Mozul’ in an AD 900s ledger. (I have yet to find the ledger in question.) He thinks that Mozul / Mossel / Mozul / Mossal is an Arabic word meaning ‘fresh water’, and writes:

‘There were and still are several streams that empty into the sea between Mousehole, Newlyn and Marazion. Those to the east of Mousehole were highly polluted at this period in history from the tin streaming industry. They would be running red in colour from cleaning and winning tin and contain a high proportion of arsenic in the water. This coloration of the streams around the western tip of Cornwall in all probability gave the name “Red River” to so many of them. Mousehole’s two streams were never used for this purpose; there was no quantity of tin in the immediate vicinity … Mousehole is built on a fault line: to the west of the stream it’s granite [reddish in colour], to the east it’s blue elvin, and tin is only mined in granite. These two streams were the only safe drinking water in Mount’s Bay.’

The fact that Mousehole had the only clean water in the entire bay makes a strong case for it being the place where Joseph and his companions went in to get fresh water and trade. The mention of red staining is also very interesting.

(3)

Salim George Khalaf, who runs the wonderful Phoenicia.org website, has a knowledge of ancient Semitic languages, and says:

“M in Phoenician stands for WATER and since vowels are not written in Phoenician, the original M must have sounded like Ma.
OZZ is a Phoenician word and stands for strong. It sounds the same as in English.
EL is another Phoenician word, an important one, and it stands for the god EL, the greatest of the gods.
Hence, when we combine the three words together we get MAOZZEL which mean: “Water”, “Strong”, “god EL” or in English: the “Strong water of the god El” – in this case, probably “strong” means to describe medicinal, poisoning, nourishing or magical water of the god El. It could also mean “strong current”.”

(4)

Professor Clive Holes of the Oriental Institute at Oxford says:

‘ الموصل (al-mawSil), the Arabic name of the northern Iraqi city we call Mosul, means “place of joining’” “junction” or, more appropriately in this case, “confluence”. The reference in the name is to the fact that the city is situated where several tributaries join the main flow of the Tigris … Mosul (the actual Arabic is Mawsil) refers to the “junction” of the Tigris and several tributaries. w-s-l “to join” gives mawsil “place of joining”.
In other words, ‘Mosul / Mawsil’ means ‘place of joining’ or ‘confluence’, but not ‘fresh water’.’

So there we are - four different opinions on whether the name Mousehole has a Middle Eastern origin.

When I visited Mousehole a few months ago, I was reliably informed by one of the village’s oldest residents that until recently not two, but five streams ran down the side of each of the village’s five steep streets, all flowing into the harbour. Since the 1960s the streams have been covered in by manholes and there is now just one water outlet there.

The University of York’s Archaeological Data Survey states that ‘Mousehole was from the very beginning important as a victualling station for shipping.’
For a long time Mousehole was called Porth Enys ‘port of the island’, referring to a low-lying island nearby (St Clement’s Isle) where trading was carried on in the past.

My overall conclusion is that Mousehole may well have been known by the Middle Eastern tin-traders’ name of ‘Mawsil’ meaning ‘place of joining’ or ‘junction’ - the place where all those unpolluted streams and rivers came together in the harbour, and where ships traded at the foot of the cliffs on the low-lying island.

How do we explain the ‘red cliff between two white ones’? I think there could be one of two explanations: It could refer to the mixture of reddish granite and silver-white elvin cliffs found only at Mousehole (see colour photo of Mousehole cave); or it could refer to the silver-white elvin cliffs and down the middle of them a section of cliffside stained red by a continual flow of dirty tin-streaming water pouring out into the sea from a waterway east of Mousehole/Mawsil. Either way, ships sailing across the bay from St Michael’s Mount would see a distinctive red and white landmark which spelt food and fresh water.

Northern Ikta in Siluria (see photos)

Isca Augusta (or Isca Silurum) was a Roman legionary fortress and settlement. Its remains lie beneath the present-day village of Caerleon on the northern outskirts of Newport. The Romans mined lead and iron in the Caerleon area. The Romans called Caerleon ‘Ikta’.

Sabrin

Sabrina is the Roman name for the Rivern Severn.

Summerland (see photo)

Sumersaet/Somerset .

[b]*Admin Edit:The above has since been edited from its original posting by Yvonne herself due to further study into the places described, including visits to the sites themselves. Photos mentioned can be viewed on the following link, which discusses this topic by itself: http://culdiantrust.org/culdianforums/index.php?topic=188.msg1964#msg1964.[/b]

Yoslings/Neanderthals and the Children of God/Cro-Magnon

Who or what were the Yoslings of the Kolbrin? Descriptions of them are rather scanty, but they are called ‘half-folk’, ‘not true men’, and ‘kinsfolk to the beasts’. (Emphasis and parenthesis mine):

“He (Fanvar) fell asleep in the heat of the day and awoke to find himself surrounded by the Sons of Bothas, not true men but Yoslings, kinsfolk to the beasts of the forest…

“About the land of The Children of God was the wasteland where Yoslings, called The Children of Zumat, which means They Who Inherit Death, dwelt.” – The Kolbrin, Book of Creation, Chapter 5

“Time went by and the half-folk called Yoslings began to gather around her (Gwineva the Cuckoochild) habitation and they thought she was a goddess and worshipped her.” – The Kolbrin, Book of Creation, Chapter 8

While clearly of a more primitive and animalistic species than modern humans, these Yoslings did possess traits not known in any other current species of animal today besides man, these namely being consciousness, language, and reason. They used fashioned tools and performed rituals, at a more primitive level than our modern ancestors, yet at a higher level than any other primate known in the fossil record besides anatomically modern humans. Going by the fossil record and the Kolbrin stories of the Yoslings, these beings seem to be none other than the extinct species of primates now called Neanderthals.

The Kolbrin tells a tragic story of miscegenation between beings much farther apart than a tribal or racial level, but of a mixture at the level of separate species (Emphasis and parenthesis mine):

“It was the custom of Maeva (Child of God) to wander there in the sunshine and Lewid (Yosling) also went there; so it came about that they met among the trees. Maeva knew the man but had shunned him in the past, now she saw he was handsome, possessed of many attractions, so her foot was stayed and she did not run away.

As the days passed they dallied longer together and Lewid talked of things Maeva had not heard before. She felt a stirring in her blood but did not respond or heed his temptations, because of the things which were forbidden. So Lewid went to the Moonmother, wise woman of the Yoslings, and telling of his desires beseeched her to help him. The Moonmother gave him two apples containing a vile substance which they had drawn through their stalks; this Lewid gave to Maeva who then became helpless in his hands…

“Dadam (Child of God) said to the woman, “What have you done, for what has happened to us cannot be unless the things which are forbidden have been done”. The woman replied, “Lord, I was tempted and I fell, I have done that which is forbidden and unforgivable”.

Dadam said, “I am bound by duty to do certain things, but first let us go into the Gisar to the place called Bethkelcris, where I will seek enlightenment”. So they went there together and stood before the shrine beneath the Tree of Wisdom. There they were filled with an inflowing vision, seeing themselves as they were and as they should have been, and they were ashamed. He because he had not followed the proper path of a man and she because of her falsity. There, in the reflecting mist, the contamination of the woman was revealed, and the man’s heart shrivelled within him like a flower licked by flame.

Then they saw a great Spiritbeing materialising in the reflecting mist and he said to them, “Woe to you and your house, for the greatest of evils has befallen the race of The Children of God and it is defiled. The heritage of Kadamhapa is lost. The fetid flow defiling the woman results from the incompatible intermingling, but it is not all, for sicknesses and diseases are also generating from the ferments of the impure implantation”.

“Dadam then married Maeva (Child of God) who had a daughter, not by him, and this was Gwineva, the cuckoochild fathered by Abrimenid of Gwarthon, son of Namtenigal, whom we call Lewid the Darkfather (Yosling).” – The Kolbrin, Book of Creation, Chapter 5

What is most interesting about this tale, first openly published in 1993 in the Kolbrin, is that while Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon interbreeding was a fringe hypothesis, the scientific consensus at that time considered such an interbreeding impossible. This is because once two divergent species evolve far enough apart from common ancestors, gene linkage first results in often deformed or sterile offspring, and then finally becomes impossible due to incompatibility. Geneticists were certainly firm on the belief of incompatibility between Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon in 1993.

However, in 2010, the Neanderthal genome was fully sequenced, and compared to our own. Genetic science was rewritten in light of the new discoveries. It was found that not only that modern humans carried Neanderthal DNA (between 1-4%), but that different modern races carried different amounts of the extinct species’ DNA. Caucasian (whites), interbred most with the Neanderthals, carrying the highest on average percentage of this DNA. Asians and Hispanics carry the second most amount of Neanderthal DNA. And tellingly, sub-Saharan Africans carry no Neanderthal DNA, meaning the Black African race did not interbreed with Neanderthals.

This coincides with the ‘out of Africa’ theory, which posits that modern humans originated in Africa, migrated first to Europe and the Middle East, and then on to Asia (later spreading to Australia and the Americas). The DNA percentages coincide here as Neanderthals resided between Europe and west Asia, with White Europeans having the most contact, Asians passing contact, and Africans no contact. Some articles on these findings below:

http://www.centnews.com/Tech/Oldest-DNA-ever-found-sheds-light-on-humans-global-trek/S-2014-10-22/99027.html

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/328/5979/710.full

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/328/5979/723.full

http://johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/neandertals/neandertal_dna/1000-genomes-introgression-among-populations-2012.html

This is not all that the Kolbrin told of ahead of science. It got much more specific. (It mentions disease as well, which I shall not address here, but which others may work on if desired:

http://www.ibtimes.com/neanderthal-genetic-legacy-lingers-skin-hair-disease-risks-1550892 ,

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140129-neanderthal-genes-genetics-migration-africa-eurasian-science/ ,

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22129542.600-neanderthalhuman-sex-bred-light-skins-and-infertility.html#.VFHoQRYgm-4 )

In sequencing the Neanderthal genome, scientists were surprised to discover lighter shades of skin and hair that were passed along to modern humans, but the gene for red hair specifically seems to be a trait that came from no other source than Neanderthals:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-38826/The-ginger-gene-revealed.html

http://www.dhamurian.org.au/anthropology/neanderthal1.html

http://www.dailytech.com/NeanderthalHuman+Breeding+Was+Hard+But+Yielded+Benefits/article34236.htm

Now, before any scientist, researcher, or theoretician ever made any publicized link between red hair and Neanderthals, the Kolbrin points out the fact clearly in the story of the first Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon offspring, Gwineva the Cuckoochild (Emphasis and parenthesis mine):

“Maeva (the Child of God who first bred with Lewid the Yosling), one time wife of Dadam, found refuge among people of Ardis where she gave birth to Gwineva the Cuckoochild (the first offspring between the Yoslings and Children of God), but as the child grew it was seen that she had red hair. Though all knew there were fair-haired and dark-haired people, none had ever seen anyone with red hair. Also, strange maladies had manifested in Ardis for which the strangers were blamed; therefore, because of these things, Maeva and her child were driven out.” – The Kolbrin, Book of Creation, Chapter 8

*** Originally posted here: http://culdiantrust.org/culdianforums/index.php?topic=248.0

Regarding authenticity of the Kolbrin?? You are its authenticity!!! How you are changed into being a child of the Living God is your proof! Why do you ask difficult and impossible to answer questions… because of ego?! Ask yourself… are you the authenticity of the teachings of The Way? YOU are the authenticator and validation, if so you choose to live the Way! The oral tradition, its tonal/spiritual conveyance, is lost in the symbology of letter(s). Over analyzing is death of spirit, though searching is imperative to life. Do not look for the empirical proof… Be The Existent Empirical Evidence of The Way! The ongoing result is the proof! Stop seeking for the final answer, as if you own the Truth, making it a stagnant possession. Live as the fountain of living water, never contained by the test tube of the ego mind. I tell you from truth that the writings of the Kolbrin are dim photographs (letters) of some ineffably viable Way! VALID!!!

1 Like

Compare the Kolbrin to a score of music… pages and pages of symbols that convey a living creation of music, emotion, experience; life in motion! Be the music… not the score. “The letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth LIFE!”

2 Likes