Set up to Fail?

The system as we know it was set up this way to fail. Nothing happens just by chance. There has been a plan since time began to apply the fire and bend your consciousness into shape.” The Earth is not for the pleasure of man, but is a place of instruction for his Soul. A man more readily feels the stirrings of his Spirit in the face of disaster than in the lap of luxury. The tuition of the Soul is a long and arduous course of instruction and training".(The Kolbrin Bible)
Awaken or go back to sleep. It’s your freewill choice. There is no devil. There is no personal God. There is just the creation and the universe that forces all things to evolve its consciousness. God is part of you, and you are part of God. Do unto others as you would have done to yourself. Sow your seeds and they will return fruit in kind. That is the law of the universe, and you will learn, by your trials and errors. Religion is a cage for your mind, a miss direction for those who crave answers. Follow your heart. Your intent is all that will matter in the end. You are an eternal fractal of God. Those that experience the trauma of life on this planet are learning lessons that will hold them in good stead for forthcoming incarnations. Comprehend it, or disregard this message. Whatever your choice, it is the right one for you at this time. I ask you to consider the exerpt from the Kolbrin Bible below. What say ye?

“Now, the Children of God were moulded by the Hand of God which is called Awen, and it manifested according
to their desires. For all things which have life are moulded by Awen. The fox, shivering in the coldlands, longs
for warmth and so its cubs have warmer coats. The owl, clumsy in the dark, longs to see its prey more clearly,
and in generations of longing the desire is granted. Awen makes everything what it is, for all things change
under its law.
Men, too, are moulded by their desires, but unlike the beasts and birds their yearnings are circumscribed by the
laws of fate and destiny and the law of sowing and reaping. These, the desires, modified by the laws, are called
Enidvadew. Unlike the beasts and birds, this, in man, is something relating to him rather than to his offspring,
though they are not untouched by it.
Destiny may be likened to a man who must travel to a distant city whether or not he wishes to make the journey,
the destination being his destiny. He may choose whether to go by way of a river or by way of a plain; whether
across mountains or through forests, on foot or horseback, slow or fast, and whatever befalls because of this
decision is fate. If a tree falls on him because he chose the forest path, it was fated, for luck is an element of fate.
Destiny leaves no choice, fate gives limited choice which may be good or bad, but it cannot be averted. What is
fated must be, for at no point can there be any turning back.
The circumstances, Enidvadew, of the traveler conform to the law of sowing and reaping; he may travel in
comfort or pain, happily or sorrowfully, with strength or weakness, heavily burdened or lightly burdened, well
prepared or ill prepared. When the destination is set according to the degrees of a former life, then the
circumstances of the journey should conform with the desire. For what use is it desiring a great destination when
the law of sowing and reaping decrees that an intolerable burden must be carried on the way? Far better to have
lesser aspirations. The decrees of fate are many, the decrees of destiny are few.”

Welcome aboard Service2others - and may you long continue to do so.

You are quite right when you say this system has been long in the making and its intent, over time, has been for a particular outcome. Now, thanks largely to the internet, this concept is now beginning to reach more and more people around the globe; particularly people who may never have had the opportunity to see such information had it not been for the worldwide web.

Indeed, as has always been the case, one can remain ignorantly asleep or take on the responsibility of becoming awakened by what is happening. The choice has always been there and, sadly, most have decided to take the road of least responsibility. It is interesting, however, that more and more people are now deciding to awaken and become receptive to the global situations as they are manifesting - more by necessity, I fear, than through any form of altruism. At least it is happening though. As to the final outcome? Only time will tell. No matter what, though, the experience will be truly exhilarating to say the least.

Hi Service2others

Regarding the system set up to fail?, what is failure but the yard stick to success? Thus with all its faults there are lessons that can be learned.

I do not think it is the system, but man in how he use’s it, the system is governed by laws, and there are systems within systems, circles within circles, we can take responsibility in our own personal systems in regards to thought process, and the approach we take in addressing different situations, But then again who is to judge the success of such systems, and if successful how to integrate or highlight it into the collective?

Awaken or go back to sleep, depends on how one is woken in the fist place, truth is like a bell, once rang there is no un-ringing it, the sound echo’s and reverberates for eternity.

I was just thinking about something similar the other day, about oil and lamps, steady supply of oil is crucial, lest the light flickers and is snuffed out, losing ones self to the darkness.

I mean its easy to be a light bearer, but to keep the light constantly burning, a steady supply of oil is needed, its one thing to light other lamps, but it seems pointless if one can not also supply the means to access the oil, which i think is an essential individual responsibility, thus any lighting of lamps, needs to be accompanied by providing tools to access such. Or is it that the light is lit, by penetrating the Vail to the spirit of man, and showing an individual a manifestation of it in the physical within the realm of the individuals experience, thus providing a door the individual can examine and learn from?

In regards to the path we choose, it comes down to individual choice, once made the responsibility of such choice have there due price, the bigger the reward the higher the price, anything that is of value, has its equivalent price, it is the narrow path that has the greatest rewards, the path lest travelled because of its dangers.

I think the times and conditions are such that it is designed to awaken the soul seeds of men.

"Now the Truth is scattered to the four quarters of the Earth. Thus it was foretold it should be, therefore it is appointed. A tree scatters its seeds by the thousand, yet but one may spring to life, and that may lay long in the soil.

Chapter Thirty-Three, The Scroll Of Herakat, kolbrin

I like the way you write service2others

Agree Lance :slight_smile:

Is the system set up to fail, or is it set up to run in cycles similar what is witnessed in in all of physical reality (i.e. cellular biology, atomic and molecular physics, astronomical movement of heavenly bodies, etc.)? Cycles there are and will be, but due to the dual nature of man (physical and spiritual with the powers of consciousness and choice), these cycles can be extended, shifted and manipulated into new and different areas and experience once we have learned the lessons and no longer need what is specific to a particular cyclical pattern. But there are cycles within cycles, and the speed and nature of the shift varies and is different for each (i.e. individual change, cultural change, racial change, species change), while at the same time the smaller weaves into the larger, making small shifts like changing threads in a weave.

Now, Service2others (and welcome to the Forums!), if God is in each end every one of us, wouldn’t that make God personal?

And, Ra, your analogy to a constant supply of oil necessary to a light bearer is most apt. What is required for this is a pure and constant connection with the Heart, which is an individual reflection/piece/fractal of the Supreme Spirit, whose source of energy is infinite and inexhaustible.

The methods and tools for doing so are writ large and clearly (although in various forms and manners of speech) in every sacred Teaching throughout the World, the specifics of which we love to discuss right here… :wink:

Agree Len, I meant to put cycles within cycles but writ circles within circles lol, both to me are similar, what was it the emerald tablets that said follow the curves and not the angles?

Agree with the Heart connection, pure and constant.

So glad to be here Len, I know I am in the right place with all you wonderful folk, I am learning a lot, as well as getting lots of validation from what is being said, and you all seem to have a deep understanding of spiritual topics and concepts, along with wisdom and understanding, yet humble and patient :slight_smile:

So glad to be here Len, I know I am in the right place with all you wonderful folk, I am learning a lot, as well as getting lots of validation from what is being said, and you all seem to have a deep understanding of spiritual topics and concepts, along with wisdom and understanding, yet humble and patient :)

I can only reiterate the sentiments Ra has voiced here. It is indeed both an honour and a privileged to be with everyone here (and further afield).

And, on a very personal note here Len, it is thanks to you and your efforts that such conversations are both sought and encouraged. Your dedication is amazing, and I for one, am very proud to know you and to be a part of all this.

Very touching words, Ra and Lance. These types of statements help to confirm for me personally that what we are doing here is worth the effort. Who is to say how much will be actualized, but I believe this website and forums will be the beginning of something much larger, with added modes of outreach, teaching, and learning both on the web and off. Hopefully all of you reading and taking part in this will stay with us and support us and others here during this growth process.

Plans are in the works. Stay tuned… :wink:

Thankyou so much for the welcoming responses. " Nothing happens by chance", I feel lucky to have found such a forum.

Len : “if God is in each end every one of us, wouldn’t that make God personal?”

My take on God is that he/she gives us the tools to evolve spiritually but it is totally up to us as to our intent to evolve. I would love a personal God, who I could converse with, be tutored by, and be there for me and to guide me. But alas, the entity we call God, is quite impersonal and seems very aloof at times. Even when you think you are on the path, many obstacles are placed in front of you. ( I am reminded of the book of Job). He almost seems to enjoy a good wager on your faith every so often, just to test your metal yet again. So you see, he is quite impersonal. He seems to almost be uncaring and let Nature take it’s course as it were, when it comes to your spiritual evolution.
But don’t get me wrong, the wondrous creation is exactly that. It’s like an adventure land theme park that is indefinitely open all the time. You are free to take any ride you like at your own peril. There are mazes you can get lost in for an eternity, scary theme parks that you’d wished you’d never entered, food fit for banquets or sweets to tempt and make you sick and your head to spin. I love the creation, I love God. I love people of the likes that are on this forum. People who love the intrigue, the puzzle, the rides. I’m sure you’ve read the quote by Bill Hicks, (forgive me if you are already well versed)

“The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it’s real because that’s how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it’s very brightly coloured, and it’s very loud and it’s fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say ‘Hey! Don’t worry, don’t be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.’ And we…kill those people. Ha ha ha. ‘Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride. SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and family. This just has to be real.’ It’s just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn’t matter because: it’s just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It’s only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here’s what you can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defence each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, for ever, in peace.”
Bill Hicks

I love conversing with those who have the same deep questions as I, because lets face it, there aren’t a lot of us out there. It gives me comfort to know I have like minded souls I can turn to, to also keep me grounded if I spin off at a tangent ( this can happen :slight_smile: ) and give me other points of view. I guess in a way, now, that I think about it. God has provided me with guides, personal tutors, and someone I can talk to. And if God is in all of us, I guess I have gone full circle. Maybe I’m already talking to God.

I’m with Ra and Lance Len, without you, none of this would be happening, and I may well be walking a very lonely road indeed, with no one to correct me when I’m wrong, or let me know when I’m on the right track.
Thank you brother Len.
Love and light to all !

Thank you for being here Sha’ul, and your kind words, but also remember that without you and everyone else here we would not have the community to learn and grow together. The whole is greater than any of its parts, and without those that have come before me, I would have accomplished nothing here. Thus do I honor my spiritual ancestors, my current peers, and attempt to be worthy of them in sacrificing for the even greater future potential of our descendants.

You are quite correct in stating that it is totally up to us as to our intent to evolve. However, personal conscious connection (or lack thereof) with the infinite is our choice as well. For the Seeker, it is usually a phase of unconscious, self-imposed testing that is required to strengthen and mould aspects of one’s soul, attributes, characteristics and personality. This sense of non-connection is one part of the aspirant’s ‘dark night of the soul’, and serves its purpose on the Path, as do other obstacles. Each of these things can take minutes or lifetimes to overcome, depending on your own unique state of being and stage in personal evolution. Or, it can (seemingly) regress some to a lower state of awareness and being due to past lessons not being fully retained of mastered enough previously.

In any case, the Supreme Spirit is never apart from you as you are a part of this All, and it is literally impossible to be alone and apart from this connection, except in appearance for a time due to the purposes of your own strengthening and betterment. I have no doubt you have had occasional glimpses/visions/messages that have come through that were quite personal, and you may have more of these or less depending upon what you truly desire and the choices you make in reaction to these desires.

The Soul in this sense is like a diamond. Rough, unworked, and still apart of rock and dirt, the light shines upon it, but the diamond is not able to reflect and magnify the prism of brilliance that is upon it. In fact, to the diamond, it is as if the light were not penetrating at all. But slowly, as it is cleaned, chiseled away from the rock, and cut to its pure state in relation to its unique properties… it catches, holds, and reflects the light back in prisms of brilliance impossible before being worked upon.

The light was always touching the diamond, never apart from it, but only after increasing stages of refinement was the diamond able to touch the light back, in a uniting of magnificent brilliance!

The light was always touching the diamond, never apart from it, but only after increasing stages of refinement was the diamond able to touch the light back, in a uniting of magnificent brilliance!
Beautifully stated Len.

Thank you all for a very enlightening conversation. I know so little I am hesitant to speak but I have sometimes heard an inner voice that said “this is right” or “this is wrong”. I admit to not listening but the voice was there. Could that be a tiny conversation with the One whose name I do not know?
I spent several years working on the West and East coast as a commercial diver, underwater almost always in zero visibility, total darkness. No light at all. The brightest light could not pierce the muck. When I was reading above about the light and the lamp and the need to have oil it made a lot of sense. But maybe we need no lamp or oil to see. When I would work in total blackness I could only feel my way along. Although there was sometimes a voice, topside, on the phones at the other end of the air hose connected to my helmet that would help me sending by down tools I needed and lifting the load after I finished the rigging.
Lastly, I raised my daughter as a single dad for her first seven years (she is 25 now). When she was too young to speak I noticed that she did not do what I said or what she heard, mostly, she did what she saw. It amazed me how much my actions would affect her. So now I sometimes think there is not much to say to those who would learn but there is enough to do, and to pray they might see. And might wish to follow.
I have often been an unworthy example, or maybe one who shows what not to do. I am learning, slowly by watching and reading from all of you what to do, and how to follow, listening to the inner voice as I travel thru the darkness.
I think the rough times growing up in Detroit in the sixties and seventies and other things I have passed were there to grind away a little of the giant rock around my soul and that if grateful and blessed (and I have been blessed) that it may shine like a diamond, if only for a moment but not as my soul for like what i read in “The Prophet” by Kahlil Gibran in those brief moments when I might have had a glimpse of the Light, in that brief moment “God is not in my heart, I am in the heart of God”. or maybe i was for a second.

Welcome Timhallen3730. Glad to read you are gaining insights from your sojourn into our forum. Please continue to do so and, if you wouldn’t mind, leave your own teachings, knowledge, understandings, and so forth allowing everyone the opportunity to continue filling their own basket (kete in Maori).

Could that be a tiny conversation with the One whose name I do not know?
Possibly, but I would be more inclined towards that tiny voice being your higher self - the true part of yourself that is the spark of that whose name you do not know.
But maybe we need no lamp or oil to see.
I agree. I believe that once we begin to see clearly enough, we begin the realisation that the light is actually us, individually and collectively.
When she was too young to speak I noticed that she did not do what I said or what she heard, mostly, she did what she saw.
Visual references are always easier than verbal as we require a visual representation to make sense of the verbal interpretation. We all learned first through what we saw and eventually attached the appropriate words in order to make it easier to convey these things to others - speech.
I have often been an unworthy example, or maybe one who shows what not to do. I am learning, slowly by watching and reading from all of you what to do, and how to follow, listening to the inner voice as I travel thru the darkness.
I have met so many people who profess to be as unworthy. In time this will change, moreso as you begin realising that those whom you believe to see you as unworthy is merely a reflection of your own belief in your own unworthiness. Whether you are worthy or not is not for others to determine, but for you to determine. Unless others have told you as much, your presumption of knowing their thoughts is simply that; YOUR PRESUMPTION and probably not theirs. And even if that were true and that is/was how others perceived you to be, then you have a couple of choices:
  1. you accept that perception, or
  2. you reject it.

By accepting that perception you are allowing others a certain level of control over you. By rejecting this, you retain control over yourself for yourself.

Isn’t it wonderful what we can learn through watching and reading. However, the best form of learning comes from the doing. I believe the best way is to experience where possible, acceptable to do so, and where appropriate. Through experience and practical application we eventually learn that we become masters of our own destiny; our life, and not left at the whim of fate and mere chance.

I think the rough times growing up in Detroit in the sixties and seventies and other things I have passed were there to grind away a little of the giant rock around my soul
Another way of looking at this would be: had you not gone through what you have done, then you would not be the unique person you are today, filled with experiences that only you could have experienced.
"God is not in my heart, I am in the heart of God". or maybe i was for a second.
Maybe, just maybe, you and God [b][u]reunited[/u][/b] in perfect harmony after a long time of being apart...

Again, welcome.