sineck's first post

i understand that this is possibly a very new site. however i cannot understand the concept of having nothing to discuss. Even if i wanted to project a life force, there would be none to understand the being with in it. There is only space. And I am not speaking within a space built with no walls/ Discover please the hopes of your life. Be forever loving and meek in all that you do. And lift the skies that are filled with your essence of hope. Raining upon your open heart. So that you may understand prayer. So that you may understand peace. LOVE IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BREATH> NOT IN WHICH YOU SHOULD SPEAK OF. Not knowing the true is in reality understanding LIFE.

Welcome Sineck.

i understand that this is possibly a very new site.

You are quite correct here.

however i cannot understand the concept of having nothing to discuss

I would say this depends entirely upon what it is you are searching for, and how you wish to react to the posts already in play.

Even if i wanted to project a life force, there would be none to understand the being with in it.

This would then suggest that the life force you projected was a singularity that saw within itself both a beginning and an end and being unresponsive to any desire to explore its singularity by, for instance, the creation of fragments of itself to follow a myriad of pathways designed to expand the understanding of itself beyond its singular state and being.

There is only space. And I am not speaking within a space built with no walls/

Is this inner or outer space, dimensional or vibrational, or all of these? I would be interested to hear your take on this one.

Discover please the hopes of your life. Be forever loving and meek in all that you do. And lift the skies that are filled with your essence of hope. Raining upon your open heart. So that you may understand prayer. So that you may understand peace.

I believe this may be included on one’s journey to becoming the Master of one’s of Life - however that reality may be portrayed and lived. Within our respective realities duality is an integral component, so in order to fully appreciate peace, we must appreciate its opposites like agitation and turgidity, and understand that one without the other is not understandable.

Prayer, like meditation, is a very powerful tool, especially in the hands of those who know how to wield it.

LOVE IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BREATH> NOT IN WHICH YOU SHOULD SPEAK OF.

Speech is merely breathing modified by its manipulation through vocal chords emitting modulations in vibration/frequency. The same could be said of Love.

Not knowing the true is in reality understanding LIFE.

I agree. But what would your understanding of LIFE be in light of what you have written here?

Just for having replied to that post in a coherent manner you can be regarded as a genius Lance. I couldn’t make absolutely any sense out of it. Anyway welcome to the forum Sineck, don’t mind me, I am not very good with allegorical, abstract “out there” thoughts.

:o :-\ :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for that Manuel… I think…

Actually, it wasn’t too difficult to respond as it reminded me of many a discussion I had in my classrooms when teaching primary/intermediate (I regularly encouraged abstract, outside the square type thinking), as well as the type of indepth abstract discussions I used to have with my youngest son up until recently, and also some discussions I had with customers when I had a cafe. Sort of brought back memories it did… :wink:

I second that Manu. Way to go lance, I would tend to just shake my head and walk away from that one.
It made abstract sense to me…still, walking away to get a drink, a strong one…
Love and light brothers.
Oh…Welcome sineck.be open…you’ll learn much here.

Well, I am a little late in being involved in this conversation, but Sineck, I would really like to have discussed your thoughts over a coffee.
Just one thing I would like to share regarding your comments on meekness.
I agree that in perhaps most times a meek or humble disposition is good for the evolution of our individual and communal consciousness.
However, even just in my life time I have seen and felt a major shift of the majority of the western and much of the asian worlds away from good family, and spiritual values, the tent pegs to any healthy civilisation.
This is a time for the meek and humble to start to stand up and speak out for what we believe in if there is any hope in balance being restored without any major cleansing event (or perhaps even with it).
There has to be a balance in society of those that will turn the other cheek, and those that will fight for what is right, otherwise balance is lost. Different times call for different weightings between these 2 approaches and I believe the time for strength of character and a little less introversion is now upon us.
I hope you are able, and wish to, pick up this thread again Sineck.
God Bless !

Welcome aboard gscofield. Sorry it’s taken so long to get here.

I totally agree with you on this matter and love the way you have stated this. Let’s hope plenty listen…

Well said Grant.
More power to you brother.