Synchronicities and the "Aha" Moment

one can see the synchronicities fall as they will - faster and seemingly with purpose when you turn the key that is needed to unlock the door ...

Often that key is utilized in an albeit ‘unknowing’ manner as you described in one of your above comments … Only in HINDSIGHT does one see the connections that are made with Universal intention that does a lockstep with yours.

yes, it becomes transparent instead of opaque …

then finally one has the Eureka moment - an “Epiphany” if you will. And such that has been pondered becomes CRYSTAL clear!

We are I believe in the thinning of the veil times, for better or for worse as it may be …

as one becomes more aware, the veil of distortion is thinner.
Well those of us who haven't had those epiphanies need to tread the road with attention as to not end up being lured by the many man created distortions.
the moment i realized GOD was omnipresent was a moment of epiphany.
It's funny cause Tesla himself though CRYSTALS were living entities ... I think he viewed them as such as they do hold memory ...

When you consider the shamanic groups that made those Crystal skulls - the Hedges one from Belize is my best example, they were able to communicate with their people in special ceremonies and communicate likely with the entity we prefer to call God … so it makes sense that Tesla thought so too, was he told of the later founding of the Hedges skull>??? as a premonition? Who knows … but he was on the right track in many ways …

well according to those that feel the souls of humanity will level up in the game they call living on Earth, we will indeed become omnipotent and able to clearly sense so much more than we do now … when that happens to humanity on an individual and collective fashion, it will be a knock your socks off moment … really like nothing else one has ever experienced and also very humbling …

I don't subscribe to those kinds of views.
We will be set further along on the path to the Creator Source - a path that too many of us have had to realize over and over again per Karmic debts as well as positive actions that help the soul increase and enlarge per it's experience

We are all I think, agreed that the journey in getting back to source and living a life that is righteous and helpful to others - in service to others is of the utmost importance… The desire to help rid the Earth or any other place, FOR THAT MATTER – of negative energy - I call it Archonic energy - some call it negative energy or in an embodied sense “Satan or Lucifer” SHOULD be a goal for all of us - especially when you look at the world today and the goals of some whom are bent on the denial of the soul and spirituality of mankind, in exchange for a dubious existence based on material ‘things’ and psychologically challenging aspects - power, too much wealth and greed and enslavement of others … as a result …

Could it be that this veil of distortion was never there, simply that we do not become aware of something until such times as we align ourselves via harmonics and resonance to a sight/situation/concept/etc.? Because we did not see/understand/etc., something does that mean it never was? Or does it simply mean we were not “ready” or “able” (for whatever reason) to experience prior to the conditions being right for us to do so?

Again Lance, I agree, I think that is exactly how it is. We align ourselves, at the right “angle” if you will, then we can see the “shape”, for what it is. I think truth is there for us to find, as part of the “quest”, for which we came to this schoolhouse of Earth. I don’t think the Supreme Spirit tries to hide anything.