The Feminist Movement

The feminist movement (also known as the Women's Movement, Women's Liberation, or Women's Lib) refers to a series of campaigns for reforms on issues such as reproductive rights, domestic violence, maternity leave, equal pay, women's suffrage, sexual harassment, and sexual violence, all of which fall under the label of feminism. The movement's priorities vary among nations and communities and range from opposition to female genital mutilation in one country or to the glass ceiling in another.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_movement

Looking at the feminist movement and noticing that bra burning wasn’t included in the definition. That was one of my favorite parts. ;D I tell ya, you try wearing one of those constraints all day, and tell me how great it feels to get it the heck off.

Where I stand on this? I’m pro-life. I’m not an activist, there are a few acceptable reasons to terminate a pregnancy, and I do believe it is a woman’s choice to use contraceptives if she chooses. I do think women should stay home more than they do and work on guiding the children, the husband, and do with a lot less of the material things like the claws getting sharpened and painted every week. There were good things in the movement and some very bad ones. No you can’t beat your wife, yes she should have maternity leave, equal pay, be free from sexual harassment, sexual violence, etc.

Yaay for women !
May we see more of their imput !
Down with the fall !

hmmm, I don’t think I started this thread. I think I replied to someone’s post. But either way, yes! Yaay for women! :wink:
Yaay for balance, equality for everyone and every living thing. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Be nice to both.

Amein sister, I’m with you. Like the song says "bring the balance back ".
"Dance in the dark of night, sing to the morning light "
The darkness will soon end sister, the morning light will soon rise, and we, like a thousand points of light, will spread the knowledge of the Path of the True Way, to all.
Women will again take their appointed place, as the guides and, healers and nurturers of mankind.
Balance will be restored, and the long night of delusion and fear will be at an end.
Praise be to the Supreme Spirit, the Arch designer, and Creator of all, whose plans come to pass, and whose love and glory, mercy and strength, endure forever, world without end.