The Nag Hammadi Library

Greetings Everyone,

For anyone who does not already know, we would like to share the Nag Hammadi Library. In terms of Christianity many, if not all, of the texts therein contain very deep meaning, understanding and spiritual teaching. There are many downloadable versions online (we recommend the earlier versions without all the speculative notations) and there is an online version available here:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/nag_hammadi/contents.htm

Approach with an open mind and let us know what you think!

The Nag Hammadi is one of the most important ancient spiritual discoveries found in centuries, and more so, in my opinion, than the much more popularized Dead Sea Scrolls! It is also the prime mover for the modern Gnostic movement.

It seems to me that this is a compendium of manuscripts with different origin groups, mostly of early Christian Gnostics (of whom, there were many different groups with different practices, teachings, and interpretations of the Gospels). I would caution that some of the texts in this compendium are unhealthy, destructive, or delusional, but there are diamonds in the rough (such as the Gospel of Thomas). Novice spiritual seekers would be advised to avoid the Nag Hammadi until such time as they are able to build a high level of spiritual discernment, as well as being able to open their EYE to layers of deeper symbolism. Otherwise, it would be easy to fall into a hateful place into which the most essential kind of advancement is limited.

In other words, for those following along: Stick to something more basic, more pure, and that which you know as safe and good. You are liable to burn your fingers on the Nag Hammadi. For advanced students only.