Various Hebrew Items

The word Elohim occurs more than 2500 times in the Hebrew Bible, with meanings ranging from "god" in a general sense (as in Exodus 12:12, where it describes "the gods of Egypt"), to a specific god (e.g., 1 Kings 11:33, where it describes Chemosh "the god of Moab", or the frequent references to Yahweh as the "elohim" of Israel), to demons, seraphim, and other supernatural beings, to the spirits of the dead brought up at the behest of King Saul in 1 Samuel 28:13, and even to kings and prophets (e.g., Exodus 4:16).[3] The phrase bene elohim, usually translated "sons of God", has an exact parallel in Ugaritic and Phoenician texts, referring to the council of the gods.

ELOHIM = Aleph, Lamed, He, Yod, Mem, Nun
Aleph = Almighty
Lamed = teacher
He = who
Yod = points to
Mem = the water
Nun = of life

Yod could be “brings forth” “hands out” “guides”

Mem is also “water as metaphor for knowledge”

He is also “bountiful” “light” “breath”

ELOHIM

Mystery of Aleph
In Kabbalistic literature, the upper Yod (meaning an arm) represents the hidden (and infinite) aspect of YHVH called ein sof (אֵין סוֹף, lit. “without end”), whereas the lower Yod represents the revelation of YHVH to mankind. The Vav, whose meaning is “hook,” shows connectedness between the two realms. Vav is also thought to represent humanity, since Adam was created on the sixth day. Vav is diagonal since it is humbled in the face of God’s mystery and His revelation. The two Yods also indicate the paradox of experiencing God as both hidden and close, far and near.

Mystery of Lamed
Rabbi Akiva (50-135) is said to have noted that the spelling of Lamed can be seen as an acronym for the phrase lev meivin da’at, meaning “a heart that understands knowledge”: In other words, the goal of learning and teaching (lamed) is heart knowledge. Moreover, since it is the only letter allowed to ascend above the other letters in the sacred writings, Lamed represents the prominence of learning and understanding to the Jewish heart.

Note: According to Jewish mysticism, the numerical value of the phrase lev meivin da’at is the same as the phrase “the heart of Eve,” suggesting that the woman’s heart is essential for a complete understanding of reality.

Mystery of Hey
According to the Jewish mystics, Hey represents the divine breath, revelation, and light (the word “light” is mentioned five times on the first day of creation (Gen. 1:3-4), which is said to correspond to the letter Hey). Since the numerical value of Hey is five, this corresponds on a physical level to the five fingers, the five senses, and the five dimensions. On a spiritual level it corresponds to the five levels of soul:

Nefesh - instincts
Ruach - emotions
Neshamah - mind
Chayah - bridge to transcendence
Yechidah – oneness

Mystery of Yod
Suspended in mid-air, Yod is the smallest of the Hebrew letters, the “atom” of the consonants, and the form from which all of the other letters begin and end: In the Jewish mystical tradition, Yod represents a mere dot, a divine point of energy. Since Yod is used to form all the other letters, and since God uses the letters as the building blocks of creation, Yod indicates God’s omnipresence. Since Yod is part of every Hebrew letter (and therefore every word), Yod is considered the starting point of the presence of God in all things - the “spark” of the Spirit in everything.

Mystery of Mem
In Jewish Mysticism, Mem is the letter of “water” (mayim), symbolizing the “spring” of the Torah. Just as the waters of an underground spring rise upward from an unknown source to reveal themselves, so does the spring of wisdom rise up from the mysterious Source that is God.

“The words a man speaks are deep waters, A flowing stream, a fountain of wisdom.” (Proverbs 18:4)

Hebrew seems to be a very strange and intricate code system. Not for nothing the Jewish people are where they are nowadays, their elites have held on some very powerful mysteries from ancient times.
all the Hebrew letters have meaning and numerical depth - they all are allied with Kaballah - the ancient divining medium that the Easterner's used long before the Hebrew association with it ... They (Judaism) has taken much of the Kaballah into uncharted waters as to the black arts, not retaining much of the positive aspects of it that is used to hold in years prior ...

Hebrew letters owe much to Armenia, as they borrowed liberally the pronunciations and some meanings of the letters …

Armenian culture precedes Hebraic as to it’s singularity and for most part staying power, though trampled upon as a nation, and a remnant of it’s former size, it is older than Hebraic I believe. Most of the culture has remained in the same area geographically - with Turkey now claiming the majority of what used to be the larger section of the country pre-Ottoman Empire collapse in the 1909-10 theft of the Sultan of Istanbul’s power … by modern Zionist Crypto-Muslims that were really Jews … just before the Armenian genocide of 1915-22 or so …

Well the Jews have basically been around tons of places throughout their history and they've taken a lot of care to generationally preserve all the knowledge they accumulated. I find that a very wise thing to do.
that is true, but the Armenians were lucky to not have had much of a diaspora until recently in the 20th century. Now they are mostly in the USA & ELSEWHERE. It's a shame, with the current geophysical locale they will be in the middle of the next big conflict with their ties to Iran, and Afghanistan & the other 'stans' - where the last of the World War possibly WW3 is in the works. They were considered to be the ancient Israelite's enemy ... my friend here mentioned that "Armenians can out bargain a Jew" = due to their rich business acumen, and thrift ... that was the standing commentary or joke, if you will in his family, where they lived in Turkey till 1909. They left with their lives and settled in the USA & Europe.
Well if you go back far enough you'd probably find these two groups were related somehow in ancient times. Before Mespotamic peoples split up into all the nations, they quite possibly had a common origin.
I wish I had the book the History of the Armenians - was written by this woman, in the 1970's ? It was excellent. I read it while on vacation - a few years ago, I left it at the house of a friend, and would love to find another copy. It details all the conflict, war, spiritual aspects, good things and bad that happened to itself and it's neighbors over a many thousand years telling of it's culture ... will have to try and look for it again. It comes highly recommended... for anyone with a liking for Middle & Near East politics and culture as well as ancient Middle East ... they all affect and have had an effect on modern times today to be sure.

Merkabah… Where’s Sha’ul when I need him? :wink: Ok, now I’ve found where this is meant to be God’s Chariot, or Gift from God. Also the The Matriarch Stone, Mother Stone. Or it could be a “Stone” to those you perceive as ancients, and it symbolized communication from "a higher source. Or it could be used in transportation and generally manifesting anything that was needed.

Mer: God Force Movement

Ka: God Force Expression

Ba: Vehicle

Merkaba: Expression of God Force in Movement

From The Torah…“17,6 Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink.’ And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel. 17,7 And the name of the place was called Massah, and Meribah, because of the striving of the children of Israel, and because they tried the LORD, saying: 'Is the LORD among us, or not?”

There, Moshe, (Moses), was suppose to talk to the stone? And it was going to give, and did give water? But he hit it with his rod? Not sure. Did that get God mad? Or did God get mad over the calf thing? Need help with this. Notice the place was called “Meribah”, very much like Merkabah.

Firstly,
I have lived in the old city of Yerushalyim, and there, amongst the Jewish quarter, are many many Armeniens, who, as it it happens, are friends with the Jews, not so much with the Muslim Arabs.
I was good friends with one who owned a small store, and he was a man held in very high regard by the Hassidic community in the Rova, the Jewsih quarter.
Jews know all about the Armenian genocide, and Jews and Armenians feel a kinship of sorrow, over the terrible fates that have befallen both peoples over the centuries. Armenians get a special “waver”, if they wish to emigrate to Israel, as they are considered the most trustworthy non Jews in Israel, and their children all serve in the IDF.
Secondly.
Yes, jews have kept the knowledge gained, and gleened, secret and well hidden. We had too, least the “goyim”, burn it, or murder its teachers, as has happened time and again, right till modern times.
Merkava (its not a “B”, sound ), is everything you say it means Diane, and probably a lot more, I’m no Kabbalist, though I have learned from some pretty spectacular Kabbalists.
I was taught, that it was Moshe’s stroking of the rock, that caused him not to enter Cannan, that he himself lacked trust in G-d, and his words “shall I make water come from this rock”, show that he was uncertain that anything would happen at the time.Really, who could blame him, but then I wasn’t there, and Ive never sat on a mountain for a month with a “G-d”,be it Enki, or not.
Only Moshe’s G-d can judge that.