Wishing Everyone...

Health and happiness in the upcoming New Year 2014! Wanted to say hello to all, and know that I do peep, and think about everyone here almost every day. My thoughts move now to people who’ve touched my life and the lives of so many others. Thank you all! Your sharing and advice over this past year has been very much appreciated. Right now, missing you all, and feeling very thankful to have had been given the opportunity to spend time with you and to get to know you better.

Hate to sound like an old movie…But, “I’ll be back!”, scarey huh? :slight_smile: Working on me a bit and some new research, (new for me, maybe old for you), needs some wrapping up and unwinding. But it’s all good. love you all!

Diane

Have missed you around these parts, Diane. You add a lot here, and certainly for me personally. :slight_smile:

Take your time though, we all need some sorting time occasionally. Much love to you and your family. Hopefully you’ll get most of the kids to be there for Christmas. Enjoy them, and enjoy the peace of your own inner core.

Merry Christmas to everyone else here. Like Diane, my thoughts are with all of you.

As are mine… not merely at Christmas either.

Happy New year Guys and Gals !
may this year be better for us all, with more light, more happiness , and more growth for all of us.
Blessed be…