Book of Enki

Heremia, I strongly advise you, that if you have not already , you should read The Lost Book of Enki, by Zecharia Sitchen

Also, Isreal, was similar in ancient times as it is today, only there was a lot more forest, before the Romans cut them all down.

Book Of Enki, After reviewing this book again, it’s kind of hard not to insert my own opinions into it. But I’ll try not to get too far off track of the book itself. :slight_smile:

They took ape man, gave him their brain and mixed the genes. The vessel used for mixing the essence had to be made from the CLAY of this earth, not a crystal JAR as they would normally use. So the beings were not made from clay, but the mix only worked when the clay vessel was used. The beings they made at first had 2 strands of DNA but only 22 chromosomes. The original beings were called Tia-mat and Adamu. They kept making more of these beings, and moved them to an enclosure called Eden. But without the 23rd chromosome, these beings could not procreate.

The 23rd chromosome was added to the beings from Enki & his sister Ninmah. Enki and the Annunaki have 24 chromosomes and 2 strands of DNA, as do the apes on earth. We too would have 24 chromosomes but our #2 chromosome is fused. The 23rd chromosome added to Tia-mat and Adamu was the last one added and determines sex. Enki relates our Early Ape-Men to Annunaki early ancestors. Seems they gradually evolved, where we got a big jumpstart from Enki.

The addition of the 23rd chromosome made Adamu and Tia-mat aware of the nakedness. They covered themselves. Enil, (Enki’s brother), blew a fit over what had been done and expelled the beings from Eden. Could Enil be the god in the bible? A lot of things point to him, and looking over my notes that was the conclusion I came to after reading ALL of Sitchin’s books.

Later on Enki had sex with 2 earthling females. He lured them close, and had intercourse with them. They became impregnated. One had a boy and one had a girl. Enki’s wife took a liking to the to the little ones after being told they were found in REED BASKETS. They were called ADAPA & TITI. The New Earthlings.

The new earthlings learned fast, and were taught farming and shepherding. Titi gave birth to 2 boys. One named Ka-in and one named Abael. You can guess what happens then. ;D One interesting thing is that they say the Mark Of Cain was that he was made beardless, by another little genetic tweek.

So they were very much like us. Research shows that they were taller. They were not gods, just much more advanced at the time than we were then. They had a vast knowledge of genetics, science, math, etc. Enki’s symbol was 2 snakes intertwined, (like our medical insignia). Another name for him was EA The Stag of the Abzu. I find that interesting and in relation to the horned God of the celts Cernunnos. Also Sumerian god statues holding Torc’s. (choker like ring shaped necklace), another Celtic relation. The Annunaki were afraid of violating the laws of nature and the creator of all. But that didn’t seem to stop them, especially Enki the scientist.

If there is a “Fall” in this story, (what I always look for), it would be where Enki had intercourse with the beings that he made. In my opinion, it’s not the act of creating that gets us into trouble. It’s the act of possessing, or wanting to sensate the creation. I wonder too…if they were just like us in almost every way are they mankind? Are they considered another race or species, or are we considered the same type? Being that we might be mostly them, then maybe, don’t know. hmmm
Much more to this book. Enough for now.

Hi Dian,
I came to the same conclusion about Enki being the one talking to Moshe, and leading the children of Ya’akov out of Egypt.
It must have been Enki also, who was leading Avraham, and conversing with him.That would make a lot of sense, as the outward signs of the covenant, are signs that emulate the Anunnaki. Maybe it was Enki, who was the “angel”, that Ya’akov wresteled at night ? I read in the Lost Book of Enki (LBE), that E’a, meant “Whose home is water”.
Finaly, if it is true, that some being lay with Mary, Y’shua’ mother, maybe that was Enki also ?

Love and light.
Sha’ul

Hi Sha’ul. Had to check I didn’t type that wrong. But that’s what I get sticking my opinions in there. :wink: I said I thought that maybe Enil was Yahwah. Enil’s personality seems to fit Yahwah much better. Enil was also considered an un-seen god, much like Yahwah. I couldn’t possibly say for sure. It’s just a hunch from the subject coming up a lot through my research. We know too that Enil was also called El.

"The Hebrew form (אל) appears in Latin letters in Standard Hebrew transcription as El and in Tiberian Hebrew transcription as ʾĒl. El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god including Baal, Moloch,[18] or Yahweh. The theological position of the Tanakh is that the names Ēl and ’Ĕlōhîm, when used in the singular to mean the supreme and active 'God', refer to the same being as does the name, Yahweh. One scholarly position is that the identification of Yahweh with Ēl is late, that Yahweh was earlier thought of as only one of many gods, and not normally identified with Ēl. In some places, especially in Psalm 29, Yahweh is clearly envisioned as a storm god, something not true of Ēl so far as we know (though true of his son, Ba'al). (Noted Parallel: El is derived from Sumerian Enlil, God of Wind.

The angel wrestling thing…well one can’t really wrestle with something that doesn’t have a body and is in spirit form, so it could have been any one of those that from heaven came that were considered “angels”. I haven’t read much about that, so I can’t really even make a guess.

Could Enki have lain with Mary? Well it appears the Annunaki had disappeared or had been assimilated into the population before Jesus was conceived so that’s one reason I’d rule that out. The other things is it was known that Jesus would be someone very special. When you conceive a child the normal way do you know ahead of time which path it will follow? They say that Mary was a virgin. So an actual physical contact with human type could be ruled out. We know about artificial insemination, but we can probably rule that out too for the same reason we can rule out a normal insemination-you never know what the child will think and feel with it’s own free will.

The only other option we would have is if we went the spiritual direction. That a spirit entered Mary to be born in the physical world with much memory of it’s mission here on Earth. I’d say much higher advanced entity than any of the Annunaki.

Hi Diane,
You do make a very interesting case as to a “spirit” entering Mary, or Miriam, as it would have been. Although, I don’t see a problem with Yoseph being Y’shua’s natural father, given that it would be easy for a superbeing like Y’shua to bring himself into our realm the natural way. I could never belive the “godman” stuff before, and I cant belive it now. There just isn’t anything the “G-d of my heart” cant do, and certainly, the idea of a “god” or angel laying with a human female tp procreate a godman, is borrowed from much earlier spiritual traditions, Dyonisis being one, and originaly, from the event described in LBE, of the Igigi, the Anunnaki based on Mars, coming down to Ki, on the visit of An, and “taking”, the earth women they fancied.
Why would I choose Enki, over Enlil, as being “G-d”, speaking with Moses, and before that Avraham and also with Yoseph ? Becuae Enlil did not like humans, he had to be argued by Enki and his sister into allowing us to exist after the flood, and he had NO compassion on the perishing humans at the time of the flood, where as Enki did, as it was he who informed our Ark builder of the coming catastrophic deluge.
You may have a darker impression of Israels G-d than I do, I see him as very compassionate on one hand, and a very severe judge on the other.
I read in the Kailedy, that Y’shua encouraged the Judeans to adhere to the Torah, and also says that the P’rushim (Pharasees) were indeed righteous, as long as they did not play the hypocrite. I’m sure, that knowing the facts, he would have been teaching all out rebellion, had those laws been seen in an eternal sense as unjust, or cruel.
belive Zecharia Sitchens translation of the Cuneaform text was “guided” by an unseen hand, and that the events described in that book, are pretty much as they happened. I have to trust the “G-d of my heart”, and the intuition he has guided me by all these years. LBE, has that ring of truth, as does Kailedy, thus, I am going thru a tough a challenging time right nom, vis a vis Y’shua, and the reality that he was, and is, indeed, the great teacher, very humiliating for me. But, on the other hand, a relief to finnaly know the truth of the matter, the same way I “feel”, about the LBE.

This is a very big clue in your search Diane, remember this realization. :wink:

Thank you Len, I really appreciate your input when you feel I’m on the right track. In fact, I look for it. :wink:

Hi Sha’ul, you found my weakness, :wink: I don’t dwell too much on the Jesus story, because I too believe he was a great teacher, and it can become a subject a little too hot to start tearing apart. Notice I used the wording, “They say Mary was a virgin”, in my last post. I too have a problem with the Virgin Birth. But I do believe many knew he was going to be born, and that he would be a very special person. I have a kind of higher density spirit being reincarnated in the body of a man impression of the Jesus story. If it took the act of procreation to accomplish it…I’ll just say I have no problem with that idea. It doesn’t take away from my feelings about him one way or the other.

I too had thought for a long time that Enki was the god of the bible. Probably because I saw him as a misunderstood scientist who probably got too involved with his creation. He didn’t seem to be purposely evil, but the results of his actions were self serving. But I’ve changed my mind about that. I do have an even darker impression of the god of the bible. My idea of The Supreme Spirit, Creator of All is very different, and it wouldn’t fit into either the Enki or Enil camps.

Think we must keep in mind that it’s very possible that all of this information about the Annunaki was planted in the past for us to find in the future. It could have truth wrapped in lies. It could all be a kind of mythology based on what the Sumerians knew of the past, or were taught. The part about the Igigi taking earth wives could be related to a “group fall”. Enki’s story could be about a person on the cusp of achieving knowledge and greatness made a huge mistake, as in the Fallen Angel. I don’t believe that all Annunaki were evil, but more like us 50% split. They had free will to decide which direction to go. Is it a true story? Did it all really happen that way? Like I said, I think there’s truth wrapped in lies.

That being said, now if Ea is the creator of man as we know humans today, (thankfully he did not try to take credit for creating the original life on our planet), and if he made the mistake of possessing his creation and he “fell”…what does that make us and what does that make Ea? The thought does cross my mind that we are the Fallen Ones, and we are trying desperately to get back home. I know I’m going straight to hell in a hand basket again.

You’re doing just fine Diane. :slight_smile: And, you are getting closer to home everyday :smiley: It just seems real slow doesn’t it?

Your theories on these matters are getting more coherent by the day.

BTW, us Culdians don’t take to the virgin birth either. :wink:

Boy, am I glad to be in your company Len and Diane, pity we don’t all live close enough to get together and talk over a nice cup of tea.
I can sure see where you are coming from with the truth wrapped in lies concept. It does say in LBE, that it was to be buried for us to find at a later time. Personally, until I have reason to doubt it, I still believe it. It fits with so many other things I have learned on my journey thus far, and it has the ring of truth about it, at least in its basic structure of what actually happened. Are we the fallen ones ?, dunno, that’s a pretty scary idea, but I think that you are right, they certainly were like us, or more accurately, we are like them, %50 good, %50 bad. That’s why it seems so real, the characters in the story are very “human”, warts and all, just like the characters in the Torah. I’m inclined to believe that E’a got too involved in his creation, through Avraham, Joseph and Moshe, excuse my use of the correct names, I cant bare to use the English one’s. As I have said before, Avraham wanted his descendants to emulate the Anunnaki in their outward appearance, as did Moshe, and the laws they were given, I would hazard a guess, were the Anunnaki laws, modified for use in Ki. Maybe one day, soon would be good, we may have the opportunity to ask them ourselves, the next meeting wont be so one sided, I would say.
Note, the Star of David, is an Anunnaki symbol originaly, as it never appeared before the Summerians, and , lets face it, they were probably THE first civilisation. The Cross also, is another Anunnaki symbol, like the winged disk.As for Y’shua, well, like I’ve said, a big re evaluation on my part, certainly now, he is rapidly climbing my great teacher scale, and I’m certain he was expected, by at least some. The jewish concept of Mashiach doesn’t fit him, I think that either those concepts wont happen, or they will soon. There are two messiahs in Jewish thought, not one, mashiach BenYosef, who gathers the “Lost ten tribes”. wich includes all the Cetls, and then Mashiach BenDavid, who unites the 12 tribes, and leads them in a war against Gog, king of Magog, and institues the “messianic kingdom”. It is no surprise to me, that the Kailedy came to the Kelts, especialy the Druthim. Maybe Y’shua is Mashiach BenYosef, and the real spirituality contained in the Kailedy is the net to catch us ? I agree with Len, you aint hellbound sister, maybe you have a priestess role waiting for you ?

I am really getting into following this discussion, the truth will be revealed and yes maybe we are so like the ‘fallen angels’ 50% good and 50% bad. Laraine

It’s all so amazing. All the things we don’t know yet if you look hard enough and pull away the weeds you can find them. Seems to be all about balance. When it boils down we can’t really even call it good and evil, or 50% good and 50% bad. There is a balance of two different ways. Either you choose one way or the other way. Both are a reflection of the Supreme Spirit. Hard to reprogram that thought. I have trouble with it all the time.

Thanks Len and Sha’ul, you’re very sweet, and I’m humbled. I’ve so much to learn, and I hope I can fit it into this lifetime. If the things I share can open an eye, or knock down a wall then I’m doing something right. I might not be right all the time, but if it makes you question and search for the truth no matter what you may find out, then all the work was worth it. Feedback is always welcomed. It helps steer the ship. I can thrash about and lose direction when it comes to written word.

I really think we learn the most in life is from watching other people whether they be Kings, politicians, neighbors, friends, co-workers, children, plants, pets, ourselves, no matter. And too instead of saying whoa is me through out life, ask why did I have to go through such a lesson? What did it show me and what did I just learn? If you don’t learn it, well it happens again until you do. I think that’s exactly what determines what direction we go when we move on. No I’m not saying there is Hell or Heaven. I don’t believe in either. I’m just trying my best to learn as many lessons this time round so I can move up the ladder a notch. If I had my way I’d take the whole world along for the ride.

I’ve found some new info that may lead more to Yahwah being the character Enki. I have to digest it yet, and compare to something else I found. So I might have to agree with Sha’ul and then eat crow. :wink: We’ll see, all good things take time.

Diane, hows that new info going ? I’m always interested, more pieces of the puzzle please !

It’s a work in progress. :wink: I just bought a version of The Torah for kindle, so I could easily research some passages in there. Comparing those to 2 sources of channeled material, The Kolbrin & The New & Old Testaments. Something went on due to Seth’s line, and Cain’s line. Not just the one bad seed, one good seed…there’s much more to it than that. I think there’s a real reason why some groups over the centuries have been so determined to isolate or get rid of the Abrahamic line. It’s not the obvious or usual reasons.

anyway…here’s the writing I came across regarding the Yahwah Enki thing. Do you think it’s possible that the stories in our ancient writings are a combined story about Both brothers? Enki & Enil? hmmmm

Always remember…There are lies wrapped up in truth always. We’re only looking for the truth. The following is channeled material from “The Ra Material”, Book One. Yahwah in this story seems to be a kinda bad guy who turned good.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities.
However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the
name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able
to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in
effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,”
began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in
your past, of 3,300 years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become
known as Armageddon was joined…

Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a
mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago a
positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed
telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no
longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which
were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread
the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among
your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal
reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation
of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”
The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would
call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to
suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of
these appearances.

<after that they speak about the pillar of fire.

All so interesting. This above description is pointed to Enki. BUT it also seems to appear he was in spirit form, and he incarnated into a more human form. Hadn’t really thought of that before. Always thought he had to be either spirit or human, didn’t ever think of he was a spirit, then incarnated as a human. New twist, but it makes sense to me. wow

Hi Diane, its interesting the mentioning of Mu in relation to the Orion group, Mu was said to reside some where in the pacific. Waitaha also has strong Orion links, thought you might find this interesting :slight_smile:

Ive always been fascinated with the picture of Enki, the one where he is covered in a fish, and suspect a mythological connection to NZ , as the north Island is known as Maui fish, the south Island has a myth that reads, that it use to belong to a bigger Continent that sunk in the distant past.

http://enkispeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/enki-in-fishsuit.jpg

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1682263/pg17?regp=bm9fMTM2NjcwODU0Nw==

Kurawaka: elder whanau who are the thinkers, planners, leaders.

Rakaiwaka: these are the investigators, researchers, contractors.

Pakauwaka: these are the knowledge keepers and the dreamers for the nation.

These names were taken from the star pattern that forms the Punga Tapu o Te Atea, the fish trap of the heavens. Sometimes it was called Te Pepe o Te Atea, the butterfly of the heavens. In any case, the stars that feature in the naming of the three main groups are:

Kurawaka
Rakaiwaka
Pakauwaka
Mintaka
Alnilam
Alnitak

To our elders, these stars form the families of Waitaha. To the astronomers of the western thinkers, they form the Belt of Orion. Our mythologies speak of our elder seers and priests communicating with learned ancestors within the spirit houses of these particular stars. We keep very still and quite with all of our family and extended family matters, for others find our ways very hard to think about. It was one of the many myths and legends that we have kept carefully contained within the songs that sing of these matters.

These doorway stars were seen as the door keepers of the spirits of our whanau and hapu, family and extended family. In all the ancient teachings, they speak of our teachers and healers as having direct communication with our ancient learned ancestors who came to us in our old world villages and helped in the development of our cultural and traditional knowledge base. We understand that the teaching of the very highest orders were for those trusted souls who have the ability to overcome ego and use the knowledge for the greater good of the people. Not very many people were chosen to hold the knowledge, and that was sad.

The understanding that I have moko, of these matters is that some of our teachers and healers are still today receiving communications from the old ones who came to visit us many thousands of years ago, and who helped us in understanding the nature of all the patterns of the universe. Contained within these communications were the instructions for the teachers and healers, yet sometimes they communicate with some of the wonderful people of the universe who have worked among the nations. Our elders tried hard to locate these beautiful people to help them in their pursuit of all the work that they have to complete, but they too have to be careful in these times of strangers and dangers.

Whispers of Waitaha ~ Traditions Of A Nation

Have to love the fish suit. Still don’t see the purpose of it. Looks more decorative or symbolic.

A priest of the Babylonian god Marduk, Berossus, with access to libraries of clay tablets whose core was the temple library of Harran (now in southeastern Turkey), wrote down in three volumes a history of gods and men that began 432,000 years before the Deluge, when the gods came to Earth from the heavens. Listing by name and reign durations the first ten commanders, Berossus reported that the first leader, dressed as a fish, waded ashore from the sea. He was the one who gave Mankind civilization; and his name, rendered in Greek, was Oannes...

And how the legend of the Fishgod who came from the waters was begun.

Lemuria, “Mu” was suppose to have been in Pacific off South America near Easter Island. Also sunk, but it appears like it disappeared much earlier than Atlantis did. I don’t have much info about Lemuria.

I appears we all have a relationship to Orion. We can compare Orion’s story to the history of man… Orion’s first trouble is being blinded as a result of either himself desiring or being desired.

Orion was the son of Neptune. He was a handsome giant and a mighty hunter. His father gave him the power of wading through the depths of the sea, or as others say, of walking on its surface.

Orion loved Merope, the daughter of Oenopion, king of Chios, and sought her in marriage. He cleared the island of wild beasts, and brought the spoils of the chase as presents to his beloved; but as Oenopion constantly deferred his consent, Orion attempted to gain possession of the maiden by violence. Her father, incensed at this conduct, having made Orion drunk, deprived him of his sight, and cast him out on the sea shore. The blinded hero followed the sound of the Cyclops’ hammer till he reached Lemnos, and came to the forge of Vulcan, who, taking pity on him, gave him Kedalion, one of his men, to be his guide to the abode of the sun. Placing Kedalion on his shoulders, Orion proceeded to the east, and there meeting the sun-god, was restored to sight by his beam.

After this he dwelt as a hunter with Diana, with whom he was a favorite, and it is even said she was about to marry him. Her brother was highly displeased and often chid her, but to no purpose. One day, observing Orion wading though the sea with his head just above the water, Apollo pointed it out to his sister and maintained that she could not hit that black thing on the sea. The archer-goddess discharged a shaft with fatal aim. The waves rolled the dead body of Orion to the land, and bewailing her fatal error with many tears, Diana placed him among the stars, where he appears as a giant, with a girdle, sword, lion’s skin, and club. Sirius, his dog, follows him, and the Pleiads fly before him.

In other versions, Orion is killed by a scorpion sent by Apollo. Either the scorpion bites Orion or chases him into the sea, where Orion dies of Diana’s unwitting arrow.

The Orion constellation is in Taurus, which faces Scorpio across the zodiac, so that when one rises the other sets. Thus do the hunter and his enemy eternally chase each other.

Orion is an important constellation with many more legends associated to it. The oldest known is the Gilgamesh epic, where Orion represents Gilgamesh. There too, he is a puissant hunter and a ladies’ man. Here however he ends up in trouble for denying the advances of the goddess Ishtar, not for himself making such.

Please source your quotes, Diane, either with web links or printed publication info, preferably both if you have them. :slight_smile:

whoops, my bad, I forget that step sometimes. In the last post the first quote was directly from the book of Enki-Sitchin.

The second post was from
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=564&lsel=O

If the donate button on that link comes up, you don’t need to donate to read anything. Sometimes it comes up, sometimes not. I knew I could snatch up the Orion Myth there. But there are many Orion Myths out there to read, different versions.

Hi Diane,
As you would have read, in the Book of Enki, Ea, Enki’s First name, that wich he is, or was, known by on Nibiru, means “Who’s home is water”, maybe the fish suit is ymbolic of this association with water ?

Also, I think there is mention of “fish suits”, when first LaLu ( I think that’s right", makes landfall on Ki, swimming from his spacecraft, and again, when the first team from Nibiru arrive.
Keep up the good work siss.
Light and love
Sha’ul.

yes it could be symbolic, to me the fish is a symbol for spiritual knowledge/food, the story in the bible were Jesus multiplied the 2 fish and 5 loaves, is symbolic where he took there current knowledge level of understanding, and multiplied it, and feed the hungry on a spiritual(fish) and material(loaves) level.

So it could be symbolic of Enki spiritual knowledge?

Thanks for the link, found the following interesting, same three stars waitaha come from?, that same layout of a ground reflection of Orion’s belt is also found at other pyramid complexes around the world(at least two others, Mayan, and an other)

Nassim Haramein - The Pyramids & Orion Belt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2tloz5NpCJQ

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=564&lsel=O

In Egyptian mythology, the constellation of Orion corresponds to Osiris and nearby Sirius to Isis. Modern alternative Egyptologists have suggested that the layout of the Giza pyramid complex be a ground reflection of the three brightest stars of Orion’s belt, with the Nile representing the milky way. The correspondences have been analyzed and critiqued by many.

Just a note, the Maori home land from whence they came from was called Hawaiki, ha - breath, wai - water/spirit ki - energy?

(I just noticed a land called Ki being mentioned)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiki

Hi Ra,
Ki, was the Anunnaki name for Earth, Kingu the moon. Enki, means “Lord (or master) of Ki” Earth.
Enlil, his brother, was En (lord/master) Lil (Command). Ea (Whose home is water) was called Enki by his father An, king of Nibiru, the home planet of the Anunnaki, as E’a was the commander of the first Anunnaki mission to earth. When the mission expanded and gold mining was beginning to really get going, Enki was put in charge of the scientific mission, and his brother Enlil, was given authority over all operations, not very pleasing to Enki, but like a good prince, he bowed to the will of his father, the King.
Enki, it was who warned Gilgamesh, of the coming flood, against the wishes of Enlil, who wanted the “earthlings” cleansed from the planet, as the creation of us as the slave race was not his idea, and one over which he really lost his rag at the time.
Keep up the research, we’ll all get there together.