Maori Tradition

That is absolutely fascinating !
Why don’t you give this info to the Maori leadership, so they stop this “indigenous Maori” rubbish, that all us Pakeha know instinctively is utter rubbish, the Maori came here on boats, just like everybody else.
So, since I am 1/3 Scott , 1/3rd Sephardi Jewsih, 1/3rd German Kelt, can I make some kind of land claim on behalf of my ancestors who were first in this land ?
I’m really being tongue in cheek here, but there is truth to what I’m saying.
Your information is really very amazing, and should be taught in schools here in NZ, as required historical reading.
Keep up the good work brother.

Concerning our current situation, it will get there bro, not only is the destination important, but also the journey, and how it is done.

Thanks Sha’ul , Good point, and a valid one at that, before the physical, i look at the spiritual value.

The lore of this land is the lore of your ancestors, it is your inheritance if you but wish to accept it, in a sense it is the inheritance of the world, it is the collective wisdom and knowledge of the ancient past, written into the land it self, in relationship to the stars. a 3d library of sorts.

That’s partly why north island represented as a fish, spiritual knowledge/food(strong ley lines), embedded within the land itself.

No one owns the land, we are only care takers/protectors, we all belong to the land, that’s why the original people of the land where called tangata whenua(people of the land), the different tribes, are tribes that identify with the land in there areas, when reciting wakapapa, the speaker will often referr to his mountain, his river, and his gods, in a way to show connections to the different localities and landmarks of the land, this gives one identity, and there are wakapapa linage that is recited, that goes back to other shores, other continents.

In theory you could walk on to a marae(meeting house), and claim linkage, by knowing your whakapapa(spiritual genealogy), for you are a child of ranginui and Papatuanuku, heaven and earth, spirit and flesh, light and darkness, hence we are all brothers and sisters.

Like the star of David, and a upside down tree, we also have roots in consciousness.

The word Io pronounce in Maori sounds like eel, and the eel(water serpent/spiritual wisdom) is considered sacred.

The Three Baskets of Knowledge

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~dominic/knowledg.html

Traditional Maori thinking presents us with three sources of knowledge. First there is the experience of our senses. Secondly there is our understanding of what lies behind our sense experience. Thirdly there is the experience we have, particularly in ritual, of our oneness with each other and with the past. These three sources of knowledge are spoken of as the three baskets of knowledge brought done from the heavens.

According to most Maori traditions it was Taane, the spiritual power responsible for the trees and the birds and the spiritual power who separated Rangi and Papa, Heaven and Earth, who climbed to the highest heaven and brought back the three baskets, or kete, of knowledge.

The names of the three baskets vary from tribe to tribe. The names generally used are te kete aronui, te kete tuauri, and te kete tuaatea, though the Kahungunu tradition as presented by Percy S. Smith speaks of te kete uruuru matua, the kit of the knowledge of peace, of all goodness, of love; te kete uruuru rangi, the kit of all the prayers, chants and ritual, used by us human beings; and te kete uruuru tau, or tawhito, the kit of the knowledge of war, agriculture, wood-work, stone-work, and earth-work.

The understanding of what is contained in the three baskets also varies from tribe to tribe. What I present here is the understanding of the baskets and their contents given by the Reverend Maori Marsden.

According to Marsden te kete aronui is the kit containing the knowledge of what we see, aro-nui, ‘that before us’, the natural world around us as apprehended by the senses.

Te kete tuauri is the basket containing the knowledge that is tuauri, ‘beyond, in the dark’, the knowledge which understands, ‘stands under’, our sense experience. It is the understanding we build up of “the real world of the complex series of rythmical patterns of energy which operate behind this world of sense perception”.

The third basket is te kete tuaatea, the basket which contains the knowledge of spiritual realities, realities beyond space and time, the world we experience in ritual.

Of particular importance to us, if we are to grasp the worth of the human person in Maori terms, is the knowledge contained in both the second and third baskets of knowledge.
The Second Basket of Knowledge, Te Kete Tuauri.

This is the knowledge we have of the reality behind the colours, shapes, smells and sounds perceived by our senses. It is the knowledge of the ‘real world’, which is:

…the seed bed of creation where all things are gestated, evolve, and are refined to be manifested in the natural world. This is the world where the cosmic processes originated and continue to operate as a complex series of rythmical patterns of energy to uphold, sustain and replenish the energies and life of the natural world.

Today a whole new world is being opened up to us behind what we see through our senses. This world is both much bigger than we knew twenty years ago, and much smaller.

At one end of the scale we speak of a universe with millions and millions of observable galaxies and that has been in existence for ten to fifteen billion years. We humans are on a small planet at the edge of one of those galaxies and have been in existence for a tiny fraction of that time.

On the other end of the scale we have known for some time that we and the universe are made up of very small atoms. Then about eighty years ago a New Zealander, Ernest Rutherford, managed to split the atom and nothing has been quite the same since. We now hear of photons, neutrinos, gravitons, quarks and gluons and all sorts of strange new words for the particles which make up an atom. The human brain alone contains about a hundred million billion billion particles.

And what keeps the universe moving? Energy, and especially nuclear energy, the energy contained in these particles.

What then of the Maori model of the universe and our place as human beings in the universe? The Maori model of the universe presents us with at least a two-world system, a material world and a spiritual world, intimately connected.

In the words of Maori Marsden: It is also obvious that the Maori does not, and never has accepted the mechanistic view of the universe which regards it as a closed system into which nothing can impinge from without. The Maori conceives it as at least a two-world system in which the material proceeds from the spiritual, and the spiritual (which is the higher order) interpenetrates the material physical world of Te Ao Marama.

Moreover the human person is regarded as the greatest reality of this world:

He aha te mea nui o te ao? Maaku e kii atu he tangata, he tangata!

‘What is the greatest reality of the world? I say the human person, the human person!’

Yet this Maori model of the universe has several parallels with modern physics and quantum mechanics - the beginning from nothingness, the development and expansion over a huge time period, the importance of consciousness, and the fundamental importance of energy.

Underpinning the Maori model of the universe is the realization of the worth of every part of creation, a worth which comes from the very fact of its ‘being’ and from the link of each part of creation with particular spiritual powers. This is expressed in the word tapu, tapu, ‘being with potentiality for power’.

Tapu is a reality of the natural world, yet has its source in the mana, or power, of the spiritual powers. Just as the different elements of the natural world, the winds, the sea, the earth, the human person and all within the natural world, receive their being from the powers of the spiritual world, so they receive their tapu from the powers of the spiritual world. I discuss tapu in chapter three.

We can be nothing, we can do nothing, without mana, or power. Our mana is the actualization, the realization, of our tapu.

The Third Basket of Knowledge, te Kete Tuaatea.

The third basket of knowledge is referred to as tuaatea, knowledge that is ‘beyond space and beyond time’.

Tua-Atea is the world beyond any space-time framework, it is infinite and eternal. This is the realm of Io, the supreme God whose attributes were expressed in the various names attributed to him. Io-taketake, ‘the foundation of all’, Io-nui, ‘almighty’, Io-roa,‘eternal’, Io-Uru ‘omnipresent’, Io-matakana,‘omniscient’, Io-mataaho, ‘glorious one’, Io-wananga, ‘all wise’ …

It is especially in taking part in the Maori rituals and in using the ritual karakia, the ritual chants, that we move ‘beyond space and time’ and into the ‘eternal present’ of the rituals.

The wider purpose of the karakia is to enable us as one people and one with the spiritual powers to control every aspect of our lives and every part of this world.

We are to have this control through the power of the word, the word of the ancestors. No wonder the word is so important in Maori life and the tongue in Maori carving. It is through the word that we are called to take our part as human beings in the whole movement of the universe: i te kore, ki te poo, ki te ao maarama, 'from the nothingness to the night, to the world of light .

In the Maori model of the universe, we have the power of the word and are called to be one with the ancestors and with the spiritual powers in the exercise of the word. Especially in ritual, which takes us beyond space and beyond time, we can experience this oneness with people, oneness with the universe and oneness with Io and take our part in the movement of the universe.

We are part of the process, not above the process. We are dependent on the earth for our material needs. We have not made the earth. We do not own the earth. We have no absolute power over, or ownership of, the earth. As many Maori say, the earth, Papatuanuku, is our mother and we cannot sell our own mother. But we have the obligation to respect and protect the earth, not only for ourselves, but for all creatures who are dependent on the earth for life and nourishment.

We are also dependent for our mana, ‘our power’, on our links with people both living and dead, and on our links with the spiritual powers. Ultimately all, the land, the people and the spiritual powers, are dependent on Io, the root foundation of everything.

Thanks Laraine :slight_smile:

Totally agree with Laraine on this one. Quite fascinating. Look forward to hearing more Ra.

Tu meke Ra !
I’ve only just now read all you wrote.
Beautiful, it all makes such good metaphysical sense, and I have heard some of it before, though in Jewisih religious phillisophical phrases, not Maori.
I’d sure like to meet you someday.
So, how do I, a white Kiwi, 1/3rd Jewish, 1/3rd German, 1/3rd Scott, walk onto a marea and tell my Whakapapa ? My family has been here for only about 5 generations, but here I stand, at home, on land my ancient forbears once walked, where do I fit ?
After reading that, I will never again doubt that there is much, much to be learned from “Maori spirituality.
My mother, a “white whitch”, of some renomn in Tokoroa where I grew up, once knew a Maori Tohunga (please excuse my spelling). He once laid his hands on my head, and gave a vision, or prophesy, concerning my future, he said he had “taken away the veil”, whatever that meant, an that in the future, though I’m not very big, people would stand in my shadow ?
His name was Micheal something or other, cant remember, but I do remember his"mana”, and his spiritual power, which I could sense very strongly.
Thank you Ra, you have opened my eyes a little more, and freed me from a blindness to who, and what, Maori really are.
Maori, have kept safe, some of the knowledge, of my great ancestors.
Te hei Mauriora !
May peace , love and light be yours !
Shalom.

I believe you will readily find such information within the Jewish religion, though it may very well be clad in words and sentences more suited to the Middle East.

It does us good to remember that these wisdoms are not confined to any one area and, if we were to earnestly seek these wisdoms, we would find them in most societies. There have always been the guardians of such information and knowledge, and even when such guardians have passed from their earthly incarnation and the knowledge apparently lost, this is not the case.

The following is interesting, a gathering of nations from the four corners of the earth gathered here in NZ, why? I suspect the kolbrin answers that question, but i would like to point attention to the main 3 peoples, and there possible relavance to the kolbrin particularly chapter one The scroll of Emod in the Book of Manuscripts.

‘The families of Rapuwai and Waitaha stood in the land’

It was time to part. If the Nation was to grow within this land some would be called to build the gardens and fish the waters, and others to explore the land, chart the movement of the stars and walk with the Stone.

Our Waka carried three peoples. The Tohaunga reached into three old iwi to choose the families to settle Aotea Roa. Each went back to ancient mana trees that grew in different seasons. Their ancestors gazed out on different oceans under different stars. Some were born under the bright light of Rehia, and others under Rehua, to be divided by the widest waters in the world.

They came from the four winds. Some were dark skinned and some were white, yet they gathered at Waitangi Ki Roto and lived as one. They learned to speak as one and work as one in the interest of all. We honour forever the three coloured strands that came together in this land to bind the heart, mind and spirit of the Nation…

Uru Kehu were the children of Kiwa, the golden ones, the short people with pale freckled skin, blue eyes and fair red hair. They came to Waitangi Ki Roto out of the rising Sun.

Maoriori looked back to Hotu Matua, for they were a dark skinned, very tall, big boned people, with dark eyes and long black hair. Their trail began in the lands of the setting Sun.

Kiritea were small and fir skinned and had long black hair and green eyes. Their features carried the marks of the tallest of all mountains, and the enduring qualities of stone.

Song of Waitaha ` The Histories Of A Nation

Thanks shaul, ill send you a message, would be good to meet, i only stay an hour away from you :slight_smile:

Wise words lance, I am very interested in the history in your area, would love to explore some of the ancient pa sites around there some day.

Here is a video i made of them a while back.

In the land of tara

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8k2l3REdhI#]

Thanks for the information Ra. Absolutely fascinating to say the least.

I hadn’t really taken much notice of the pa sites around Taranaki, being concerned mainly with my own at Urenui, Waitara and Parehaka. It was really interesting to see the use of old world technologies in the form of conical, trapezoid, square, tri-sided, and sacred geometric pyramids used in the construction of most of these pa. I was familiar with the serpentine/vortex construct of a number of pa, but not so to this degree. Wonderful. The use of both ancient and more modern ley systems was also interesting to see.

Thank you. This has given me a somewhat different perspective on things, especially as it relates to my own people and lands.

I agree Lance, the old world technologies are indeed found within many ancient pa’s and sites around NZ.

The following to me is part of the answer to how these technologies got here :slight_smile:

BES OF EGYPT & TARANAICH-THOR OF EUROPE IN THE ANCIENT SOUTH PACIFIC.

Mount Taranaki was, without doubt, ancient New Zealand’s foremost navigational beacon. As an active volcano on the western sea coastline facing Australia and Western Polynesia, it’s smoky plume would have been visible for a great distance over the horizon. In line with similar belief systems amongst great civilisations, its imposing majesty would have invited religious veneration, in conjunction with the other volcanic peaks further inland.

“Tara” in Maori means apex, fin or spine.

The very ancient European tribes migrating all the way to Britain left a trail behind them of “Tara” derived names

In consideration of ancient Welsh/ Gaelic/ Breton/ Khumri variations on “Tara” we have the following:

“Taran” means “thunder” in Welsh/ Breton/ Khumri. The word “Tardd” would mean “breaking out”.

“Tartar” means noise or clamour in Irish/ Gaelic.

Each of these descriptions in Welsh/ Khumri or Irish/ Gaelic migrated to Wales and Ireland via Scandinavia and Germany, where “Thor”, meaning literally"thunder", was the pre-eminent Deity and created great thunder claps by crashing two rams heads together.

The Continental European Celts called their God, “Taranis” (the thunderer) and he bore that name in France and Spain amongst the Druids, as well as, seemingly, Celtic countries like Germany, Switzerland and Yugoslavia further east. The name Taranis derives from the Celtic (or Indo-European) root “Taran” meaning “thunderer or thunder” and he was associated with Jupiter.

Another variation on the name was “Taranucnus” or “Taranus”…used in Britain. Taranaich (which is very close in pronunciation to Taranaki) is the Scot/ Pict/ Gaelic god of thunder & lightning. His name was derived from the Gaelic word tarnach or tarna, ‘thunder’. His attribute was the spoked wheel. Taranis, Taran, Taranus, Taranucus, Taranucnus, Taranaich all relate to “Thunderer”, the Celtic thunder god and ‘god of heaven’. His symbol was the spoked wheel and a stylized spiral representing lightning. The wheel was normally considered to be a sun symbol, but could also be associated with the thunder god’s chariot rumbling across the sky.

The Celtic tribes, Turones, Turoni, Taurini, venerated the deity Taranucus/ Taranaich, which is not a tremendous departure from saying that the Turehu of ancient New Zealand lived in the foothills of Mt, Taranaki. A pre-Maori white tribe was called the Turehu.

The Maori name for the God of thunder and lightning is Tawhaki, which might explain how the second half of “Taran-aki” (aki) became predominant in the finalised nomenclature that described this God regionally…

According to the Roman poet Lucan, Taranis was appeased by burning (Bellum civile or Pharsalia I, 422-465).

This way of describing Mount Taranaki’s name, which is the result of a more direct route of migration and influx of European cultural idiosyncrasies from Britain and Continental Europe to New Zealand, is very apt. It describes a thunder and lightning god (inseparable elements) that is appeased by fire. Again the god is associated with one of the great lights in the firmament (Jupiter). This name (Taranis/ Taranucus/ Taranaich) and description of the god’s attributes fit the profile of "an active “VOLCANO”.

The early beliefs of the Aryans, who migrated west into Europe, were retained in various regions of India and the Hindu God Indra is Taranis/ Taranaich.

The name “Taranaki” is found in the Waitakere Ranges of Northern New Zealand. Also, Wellington Harbour adjacent to New Zealand’s capital city used to be called “Tara” as the Maori placename for the area. The ancient name “Tara” is used prolifically all over Ireland in many placenames.

http://www.celticnz.co.nz/Bes%20&%20Thor/Bes&Taranis.htm

This next link is example of the ancient geometry and knowledge these people had.

SIGNIFICANT DEGREE ANGLE CODES WITHIN THE CROSSHOUSE.

It is known that the Sumerians, Babylonians, Greeks and other great civilizations of antiquity, used an ancient system of dividing a circle into 360-degrees or 720 calibrations. Their method persists in modern times. The Crosshouse at Miringa Te Kakara (Tiroa) incorporates the same system and clearly encrypts solar, lunar and navigational codes (via the degree angle numbers generated) used universally in the ancient Northern Hemisphere.

http://www.celticnz.co.nz/Crosshouse/Crosshouse1.html

Some information in regards to possible links/connection to the Giants and the people known as the sons of fire as mentioned in the kolbrin and Bible. We have many legends of giants within our history, some of our ancient chiefs and leaders were giants, there is even said to be a Waka(boat/tribe) of giants that landed here. I suspect me or my partner has the blood or connection to these people, as my second son was born with 6 digits on one hand, a trait apparently common to the giant blood, we had it removed at birth, (we regret it now)

There were Giants in the Land
http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Pom01Lege-t1-body2-d36.html

The Myths and History of Red Hair

http://www.themythsandhistoryofredhair.co.uk/aliensatlantis.html

Other discoveries of red-haired mummies have come in Polynesia and the Canary Islands. In fact, both these places are, or were, noted for red-haired people. The Canary Islands was the home of the Guanches, a red-haired tribe that built monuments which can still be seen on the islands today. And red-haired people have been noted sporadically throughout parts of Polynesia, including New Zealand. One internet writer relayed the following legend:

"One Kiribati legend describes eels (Serpents?) coming ashore who turned into red haired men when they swam ashore. Another legend (Bue the Ancestor) describes one of these red men copulating with a woman who was bathing in the shallows at sunrise. The legend describes the “Sun” entering her loins, suggesting a child of the sun was born to her. When this child grew up, he set sail to the East (America) to look for his ancestors."7

The writer also noted:

“The Urekehu - or red heads amongst the Maori are believed to have come from a hot dry land to the East.”

Perhaps unsurprisingly the writer elaborated by making reference to Atlantis.

“I am not suggesting that Englishmen came and did the Jack in the Green dance in front of the Tolai, nor that a Scottish mason jumped ship and taught these people a secret handshake. What I am saying is that Both European and Pacific cultures have a common link a long long way back in time, possibly in Atlantis 11,500 years ago…[t]he ancient culture of Atlantis was not just carried on by the Egyptians, but was also carried on by the red haired civilization of Tulapin (Terapin/Turtle Island) and were a dominant population in America until 6,000 years ago.”

(just a note, Waitaha history states that one of the people/tribe that made up waitaha came from the land of the great turtle.)

:slight_smile: Hello Ra; thankyou for the links, good to hear from you, Laraine

Hi Laraine, your welcome, and thanks :slight_smile:

The following is a interesting link and information, regarding the earlier post on the possible relationship between Manu and Maui, and shows a link between Manu and Noah, so i ask myself is it possible Maui was Noah?

If so, brings a whole new meaning to the Waka(boat) of the gods(south island), the boat Maui fished up the north island from.

THE FATHERLAND OF THE POLYNESIANS. ARYAN 1 AND POLYNESIAN POINTS OF CONTACT. No. 4

A tradition of the Maoris, told to the writer many years ago by the most learned man of the South Island then living, was to the effect that Hawaiki-nui was a tuawhenua, a mainland, not an island, that the southern part was mostly plains, with a high ridge of mountains to the north, always snow-clad, and through which country ran the river Tohinga, associated with the deluge. This is not a bad description in general terms of that part of India, and the river Tohinga (which means the Maori form of baptism) is possibly the Ganges, a sacred river of the Hindus.

The story about the deluge, however, is an instance of the transference of an occurrence localized in another place, of which we have such numerous examples. Although the story of the flood is well-known and fully described in Aryan records, it is believed by scholars to have been introduced from Mesopotamia, where great floods in the Euphrates and Tigris gave rise to the story, and formed the basis of the Biblical account. The Noah of the latter account is the Manu of the Aryan story, which word in Maori means “to float,” possibly an accidental similarity.

http://www.jps.auckland.ac.nz/document/Volume_28_1919/Volume_28%2C_No._109/The_fatherland_of_the_Polynesians._Aryan_and_Polynesian_points_of_contact._No._4%2C_by_S._Percy_Smith%2C_p_18-30?action=null

The story’s of both Moses and Noah, both have interlacing frequency, which can cause some confusion between the two.

Chapter 14
Moses Illusion: Implication for human cognition

http://www.psy.cmu.edu/faculty/reder/ph_rlm.pdf

Maori meaning of the word Manu

1. (noun) bird, kite - any winged creature including bats, cicadas, butterflies, etc.

2. (noun) person held in high esteem - a figurative use usually qualified by an epithet

mānu - (verb) to be floating, launch, afloat.

http://www.maoridictionary.co.nz/index.cfm?idiom=&phrase=&proverb=&loan=&dictionaryKeywords=manu

Another interesting Link thanks Ra

Kiaora Ra,
Doesn’t Manu also mean "black ", as in Manu kaha ?

No’ach, in Hebrew has the meaning “White one”, as in his complexion, as well as, they say, his character as in white for purity.
Although, I myself am far more inclined to belive the account in the Enuma Elish, than the Biblical tale, the Biblical tale does have its lessons.
Love and light bro.

kia ora sha’ul

close, black in Maori is Mangu or Pango, similar sounding, but you do bring up an other interesting connection regarding No’ach Hebrew meaning of “white one” and Manu

within the word Manu, is the word Ma, ma in Maori means white. Not to sure on the nu, but nui is big.

and even in the word Maui, we have the Ma at the beginning.

If you ever get the chance to read some of the Waitaha books, you will notice the description of some of the Waitaha ancestors are white in appearance with green and blue eyes. Ever wonder why pawa shells are used in Maori ancient carvings of the gods and ancestors, which give the carvings the appearance of green and blue eyes, to me that is because the ancestors of this land had blue and green eyes!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1084/1230903942_e28fa23711.jpg

Thanks for the interesting info bro, love an light :slight_smile:

What !
Man, right under our noses !
Of course, that’s why they have Paua shell eyes, that’s out of it.
But its obvious isn’t it ?
You sure are a wealth of information brother, keep it up, please.
We’ll have to get together soon bro, maybe in Summer, meet you at Laraines maybe ?
We can all camp out, and watch the Blue Kachina (Ison) come in together !
Arohanui, love and light to you brother
Sha’ul…

What i found bro, is that its the little things the count, and its the little things that make up the big picture, like HDMI TV, the more dots the clearer the picture.

Some times the obvious can be the hardest to see, because we trying to find the bigger picture, when the whole time the answer is right in front of us.

Would love to get together at Laraine’s?, Coromandel is a beautiful place, a place i would love to get lost in.

Thank you Sha’ul

Heremaia

The following is from Martin Doutre book, Ancient Celtic New Zealand, I thought you might find this of interest Diane, as the Tuatha De Danann have strong links to Ireland, If Martin is correct, then it might have been the Tuatha De Danann who brought the Tara place names here, along with other traditions and customs relating to the ancient Israelites?.

A Voice From the Dust

Arrayed upon Moytura Plain, De Dananns’s tall and strong. Our fey-like folk outreached, outmatched, a desperate childlike throng. Then vanquished from the bloody field, defeated, sore distressed.

No home awaits through Herculean gates, from whence our people came. From slavers whip, from servitude, yon tyrants there our bane. No sanctuary lying to the west, no Isles, just storm swept sea. OF home, of hearth, of hope bereft, devoured in misery.

The Oracle spoke of Si-nim’s Isles, 'neath the starry cross of Set, beyond Pharaoh’s eucalyptus route, 'afore floating Ice be met. Where no foe didst strut, nor bully strive, a land of mystic peace, where bairn couldst laugh 'midst plenitude and woe and sorrow cease.

When midyear Sun rose through Taurean dawn, we glimpsed old Ire the last. But turned our eyes to southern skies, heaven’s map before the mast and sailed by lands of tall black men, to sweltering oceans east, where currents tugged us east and south, to Si-nim’s southern reach.

Then swept us north and eastly still, to Si-nim’s furthest land. 'Neath long white clouds, in crashing surf, we beached there on the sand. 'Pon fertile plains we tilled and toiled, sowed grains to harvest meals. No serpent slithered twixt our feet, no scorpion at our heels.

Midst towering trees our orb abodes, we built of fitted stone. 'Neath open skies we sought for hills, where RA’s gold presence shone. And raised up pillars to the Gods, that dwelt amongst the stars And laid out etchings on the ground, to mark the path of RA.

With knowledge gleaned of Enoch’s gift, for all that dwelt on Earth, we set our times for toils and fests and cultural rebirth. Yet others came in peace to dwell, for rest, for harmony. E’en De Dananns, fresh from war, in quest of sanctuary.

The barques of Egypt 'proached our shores and Mayans, with their ship, to gather precious, verdant stone, from the mountain of the mist. The cairn, the tor, 'pon hill, in vale, by Amon’s guiding hand, we built and set, to measures true and mapped all Si-nim land.

And dwelt in peace for all the days that RA didst rise in Taurus. Through Aries’, to Piscean’s House, no conflict came before us. Tall people from the warm east Isles, their hair of reddish hue, didst come on large and splendid craft, of double hulled canoe.

When Amon RA was dwelling in the Star house of Pisces, came brown skinned people, warm Isle folk, who foraged in the seas. They learned our arts, to weave, to plant, our counting of the days, to carve the precious verdant stone, so many of our ways.

Yet others of their kinfolk came, their populations grew. Came word of wars in northern Isles and fleets o Tonga-tapu. And warriors of the northern fleets, at last didst find our shores and drew some kinfolk to their stance and peace was known no more.

And murmurs came of horrid sights and savage men of dread, who terrorised our captured kin and feasted on our dead. Our undefended villages, by stealth, by forceful raids, were overcome, each fell with ease, all souls within them slayed.

All Si-nim land was bathed in blood, most died but others flee. Survivors, stalked and hunted still, 'neath forest canopy. Our maidens, knew but living death, rapine, abuse and scorn, enslaved to heartless, callous men and to them children born.

Brave maidens fair, down cast of heart, their babes upon their knees, recounted our ancestral truths and genealogies. ‘Commit to memory my child’ a duty a must, Lest memory of our noble folk, lie forgotten in the dust.

Dedicated to those, not allowed to be remembered.

Martin Doutre

Ancient Celtic New Zealand

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message341551/pg3058

http://www.celticnz.co.nz/inde.html

Absolutely fantastic Ra. Great to have your input again.

I have to wonder here, and this is for Culdians in particular, does this indicate Elvid has been brought to these shores not once (back in late '79/'80) but on at least one other occasion? I would have to presume, by this research of Ra’s, that the ancient adage of “when Elvid comes in spring” to perhaps be a distant memory of these earlier voyagers and a reference to a “promised land” of sorts.

I cannot fully explain here, but the information presented resonates very strongly with me.

I am indebted to you Ra, as what you have given here has truly pulled at me in a way I have not experienced for quite some time. As one from Tara, I thank you.

Thank you Lance, good to be back, been very busy last few months, Me an my partner had our 4th boy in September, would of been our 5th if you count the one we lost, so we have been adjusting to the changes, the time away also helps to let the information settle/process.

Got a 24h shift coming up, so ill be back in a couple of days, see yous soon.

Hi to everyone :slight_smile: