String Theory and the Holographic Universe

You can’t seem to argue my statements, instead you call me and others ignorant and tell us to do our homework. It seems you have no answer in the end, as usual…

yes. but it is COMMON KNOWLEDGE that i think it is impossible for him not to understand such a fundamental fact about Buddhism/Gnosticism. he was misleading people.

No. I’ve just answered it loud & clear. It was you who can not reply to my statment above. You gave up didnn’t you? do your homework now. i’ll give you like an entire lifetime to think about & investigate these things i told you.

In my opinion this kind of line of argument doesn't make an enjoyable debate. Maybe you're short on time right now and are not willing to do in depth on the discussion so it's better to leave it for next time instead of trying to "win it" by smearing the opponent ;)

Your argument is: “You are just ignorant, and need a lifetime of learning to even comprehend my omnipotent words.”

Sorry, that is not a debate at all, it is a joke.

ohh... "smearing the opponent"?? no he was LYING. so i assume that LYING is legit. then i can lie all i want and you should not be offended with it.

READ, Leonard, READ:

“the entire concept of time & space is just an illusion. While ‘existence’ can only be defined in terms of space & time. So what arguments left do you have to impose that something truly exists?
14 minutes ago · Like”

I ANSWERED IT 14 MINUTES AGO & COUNTING. AND NO REPLY FROM YOU ASIDE FROM ALL YOUR AD HOMINEMS & CRAP.

I just want to understand. Please don't argue. Help us to "get it".
Just as Diane said, the point is for the debate to lead somewhere productive and enriching, not merely as a competition. Even when it doesn't seem like it, people do lurk these threads and read them and the desirable thing is that these debates are enriching. That's what I mean.
if you don't like it, ok you both can just crucify me. i'm outta here...
No need to take it personal, you were doing great when you were debating the subject instead of taking things to the personal level and getting angry ;)
should i repeat it again???

the entire concept of time & space is just an illusion. While ‘existence’ can only be defined in terms of space & time. So what arguments left do you have to impose that something truly exists?
14 minutes ago · Like

(4 minutes later)

"the entire concept of time & space is just an illusion. While ‘existence’ can only be defined in terms of space & time. So what arguments left do you have to impose that something truly exists?
18 minutes ago · Like

18 MINUTES & COUNTING

Ignorance disgust me, especially when ppl are speaking about things backwards.

yeah… think about it. And use your logic / reasoning next time. Rather than your theological biases.

I did answer it.

You said “CONCEPTS” of time and space are an illusion. You are correct. these “concepts” are an illusion, not the reality of existence itself. These “concepts” do not represent true or complete understanding. Lack of complete knowledge equals a delusionary understanding of existence, as the blanks are filled in with fantasy.

This delusion is in our understanding, not within the universe itself. You are projecting your own delusion out onto the universe. You must think quite highly of yourself…

I'd say the fallacy in your logic is to think that existence only depends on space and time being "real". What about consciousness? as long as something is conscious, wouldn't it be true that it exists?
'Consciousness' 'exists'? where does this 'consciousness' exists? and the size? and when? :)

how can it ‘exists’ if it can not be measured in terms of time & space? aside by saying that it is just an illusion, a mirage, a dream?

@leonard: i think you should do a lot of homework here with modern physics & perhaps quantum physics. 8)
i’m done with you.

is it then ‘real’? or unreal?

That's the point actually, that there are things which exist beyond space of time. Space of time as the only valid measurement of existence would be erroneous then wouldn't it? Maybe that premise of yours could be wrong, although I am not trying to be empirical here.

If your only understanding of existence can be defined in terms of time and space, mass and measure, and you cannot even understand what “consciousness” is, you might want to wait to pronounce that all is an illusion.

But yes, I would definitely agree with you that your “CONCEPTS” are very much an illusion… :wink:

Perhaps consciousness is a type of energy not yet discovered by science, you must remember science is in an ever constant state of improvement and it's not at any point wholly complete.
And yours could not be wrong? :D again your reference is theoloogical bias, you are speaking of sth that can not be measured... so what are talking abbout here?
Of course it could be wrong, I am not trying to make absolute statements here. I don't claim that kind of transcendental wisdom myself ;)
Everything exists yet it does NOT truly exists. It only exists as a mirage or an illusion. this is just scientific Truth.

it can not truly exists since time & space itself is just an illusion so everything exists only in terms of concepts / abstraction.

again its nature its Constant Change so no single phenomenon can be truly defined rather than as a temporary concepts/abstractions.

Regarding consciousness I shall myself await for further scientific development in that regard to make my conclusions. I am not so convinced consciousness is so "unreal".